What's new

Property that you couldn't do anything with

Sometimes a prospective property owner would not actually know about a property that has been put out for sale,has been in an area that is water log,and the area would be flooded when it rained heavily.This could be a bad buy for the investor.

There are some abandoned buildings in my area and when I asked about it, it was because there was a law order on the land when two parties were fighting for it that is why it's important to be careful in acquiring a property

There are several reasons one may want to hold on to a property. It might be a means of remembering a love one or other personal reasons
Boss property that you couldn't do anything with our properties in in a bad location abandoned location this kind of property is very hard for it to be utilise.

I once had a motorcycle that I used to transport myself when I got a job at a far away place period at the onset of the job I thought it was a very good one and I'll be very happy in it period after some weeks however I found out that the job wasn't what I expected. I kept my motorcycle in the Attic I wasn't I don't use it and up to now I can't bring myself to sell it. Maybe I'm hoping that it will be of good use someday.

No! Before I purchase a property I must map out a plan. I buy properties and keep or I rent it out atimes, I flip it, get my profit and reinvest

Have you ever purchased property that you couldn't do anything with? As in sell it, rent it out, or make it into something else. I purchased a small house years ago that I still haven't been able to sell. Currently I just use it as a place to store stuff. I may eventually do something else with it.
I haven't purchased such a property.
Is it not considered a waste of resources, to acquire a property that you can do nothing with.
If I am getting a property, I must have already planned on what to use it for.

Have you ever purchased property that you couldn't do anything with? As in sell it, rent it out, or make it into something else. I purchased a small house years ago that I still haven't been able to sell. Currently I just use it as a place to store stuff. I may eventually do something else with it.
Well, if you look at it technically, the house is in use. It is practically a store house now. I've never really purchased anything I didn't see use for.

No, i have not purchased such a property before.
There are people who have encountered such. Instead of leaving the house that way, convert it into something useful.

I usually try to avoid anything like this by making a lot of research about the prophet that I might be able to make on the property in a few years time. This is very important to the real estate business.

I usually try to avoid anything like this by making a lot of research about the prophet that I might be able to make on the property in a few years time. This is very important to the real estate business.
There was a case some time back about someone who brought a property, I don't really know much details about it but after purchasing the property, it was discovered that the property was not ment to be sold in the first place cause it cannot be used. He made research yet he was deceived, in such a case what would you do?

If you had actually tried to sell this said property and you've been unable to sell it, it then means you need to do some form of renovation work to attract the right set of people to come negotiate your property.
I think that would be a situation where the said property is actually located in somewhat prime or an area where it could be occupied,this wilii prompt action to be taken on the building.

This is proper consideration must be done before investing in a property be it land or building so as no to be in a fix over what to do about it

This is not likely to be possible because anyone that invest in a particular property has already seen a potential in that property ,this only happened in some things we use use at home like cooking utensils and some of the electronic and electrical appliances because there are some that we don't see their needs.

You will have to check and know the type of property you are buying first and know the future potential and the usefulness it will bring to you. No matter how useless a property could be such as land it can still be used for farming purpose

Why are you not doing anything with it? If it's a good location, you can convert it to shops you can rent out, or you sell it for a better one.

A Car is a good example of a property that can be used for almost all purposes. It can be used for hiring,it can be used as a private and commercial used. It can also be used as shelter to the real owner.

A Car is a good example of a property that can be used for almost all purposes. It can be used for hiring,it can be used as a private and commercial used. It can also be used as shelter to the real owner.
Wonderful point, I initially thought that car is some form of liability. But this your explanation actually opened my eyes that it can as well be used for shelter and many other purposes.

I don't own a property that I cannot do anything (sell it or rent it out). By the way, I was wondering if you own a property and you have the property document, what is stopping you to rent it out or sell it?

When I was much younger, I bought a land without consulting the city masterpiece. Turned out that the place was earmarked for a complex kind of building on that site. I had to forget it because I didn't have the money to pursue it.

What is the use of property that one cannot sell? That is why it is important to scrutinize well before you make purchases. Maybe you should try and pimp the house a little bit and sell.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back