Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever purchased property that you couldn't do anything with? As in sell it, rent it out, or make it into something else. I purchased a small house years ago that I still haven't been able to sell. Currently I just use it as a place to store stuff. I may eventually do something else with it.

No I have not ever done that before. If I will buy a property, I must have decided on what to use it for before buying it. Buy this I have never done before

If you have put the property up for sale and have not been able to negotiate it, it is probably a good idea to do some minor renovations, or paint it in a way that catches the eye, and then make a good advertisement indicating how positive it will be to live or invest in the place.

I once had a building in a rural area that was abandoned, because the area was not developed, I couldn't do anything with the property but to leave it there.

Well, I am yet to experience this however if I am ever in a situation where I have a property that I have no real use for, I think I would find a way to monetize the property.

The new international airport of Heraklion will be developed by Indian infrastructure company GMR Airports Limited and its Greek partner Terna Group.

Are u unable to sell it or it is not salable? And if it is unsalable, what prompted you to buy it in the first instance. I mean what's your purpose of buying the house when you bought it.

I bought a land some months ago and up till now i havent still be able to sell the land , because i mainly rent it out for people

Just have few properties and the least that is of less value is my bed, it's really of no use to me because sleeping on it is like punishment, I can't equally give it out, I am not wicked.

I don't have any property to sell now, but if I have any property to sell I will first to check how much should sell it so to know my income in the business.

My family bought a land a very long time ago but presently we are unable to use this plot of land for anything because that particular area has been designed by the government for something special.

I bought a land some months ago and up till now i havent still be able to sell the land , because i mainly rent it out for people
You renting the land out to some people you have something doing with the land because you are collecting rent from the land, lands that have nothing to do with and land that are abandoned in a deserted location.

This is not likely to be possible because anyone that invest in a particular property has already seen a potential in that property ,this only happened in some things we use use at home like cooking utensils and some of the electronic and electrical appliances because there are some that we don't see their needs.

If you had actually tried to sell this said property and you've been unable to sell it, it then means you need to do some form of renovation work to attract the right set of people to come negotiate your property.

Have you ever purchased property that you couldn't do anything with? As in sell it, rent it out, or make it into something else. I purchased a small house years ago that I still haven't been able to sell. Currently I just use it as a place to store stuff. I may eventually do something else with it.
I also had a land that I bought some years ago and its still standing there not because I couldn't do anything about it, but i dont have a capital to start building my house on it, but there are people that has many.

Excellent that you have a piece of land and you can rent it, because when you make the decision to sell it, it will surely be revalued. This is the idea of buying land or houses, renting and if you wish in the future, selling.

This reminds me of our first home where my father built a bungalow. It was like a home in the prairie where the nearest neighbor is about 5 minutes walk away. When the rainy season came we discovered that floods inundate the place for days and the whole house was underwater. Fortunately it was sold before the coming of the next rainy season. I would dread to think that we were left with a useless property.

I think i once purchased a local store close to my house then ,and i feel that the location there wouldn't be okay for me to start my business ,since then.it have been abadoned

Sometimes every one sees things based on his personal view if I can say it will be difficult for me as a person to purchase something that I may not come to use it or sees it as not important to me so Is more better not to buy.

There are several reasons one may want to hold on to a property. It might be a means of remembering a love one or other personal reasons

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back