What's new

Property that you couldn't do anything with

Concerning property that I couldn't do anything with. Well, I don't have any property acquired that I couldn't do anything with, I believe plans must be made of any property before taking an action to acquiring such properties, though things might not turn out with plans made at times

Excellent that you have a piece of land and you can rent it, because when you make the decision to sell it, it will surely be revalued. This is the idea of buying land or houses, renting and if you wish in the future, selling.
Yeah i rent it out because i know that there might be a demand of it and instead of wasting the land i prefer to rent it out to make money ,so people can make use of it too
Post automatically merged:

Excellent that you have a piece of land and you can rent it, because when you make the decision to sell it, it will surely be revalued. This is the idea of buying land or houses, renting and if you wish in the future, selling.
Yeah i rent it out because i know that there might be a demand of it and instead of wasting the land i prefer to rent it out to make money ,so people can make use of it too

There are several reasons one may want to hold on to a property. It might be a means of remembering a love one or other personal reasons
Holding on to some properties just for remembering love one is also part of Tim and in addition I have some rich people in my area that are just acquiring properties without using them just because they don't have anything else to do with their money.

Holding on to some properties just for remembering love one is also part of Tim and in addition I have some rich people in my area that are just acquiring properties without using them just because they don't have anything else to do with their money.
They really have something to do because they know that if they go broke those property is what they would sell to make more money

They really have something to do because they know that if they go broke those property is what they would sell to make more money
That's a good insight, I know they are saving it for later but I was talking about the moment, at least they can rent it out or do something on it to bring better income for them.

It is an excellent option, if I had the opportunity to buy land I would also use it while I make the decision to sell it. Although there is always the option of semi-farming and generating profits in the medium or long term, but it takes more work.

You can wait and see if someone is interested in buying it in the future. I have heard stories of people who did not sell the house when they were offered a price and they refused the offer. After that, no one was interested in buying their house for many years. However, eventually they got an offer and they sold it.

It is always advisable for you to invest in a property you see potential on,you can't just invest in something you are not sure of making something tangible from,well in this case if you're not sure of what to do with the property you better sell it with the land at once. I think this will help.

I haven't bought property that I will not have a use for or bought it and abandoned it. My uncle had such property some years ago, he bought a warehouse but did not use it for a long time but later sold it to a church who remodelled the building to suit their needs.

The best thing to do is renovation, my parents once had a warehouse, that no one was interested in buying or even renting. They had to renovate it into three sperate apartments. A bed sitter, a room and palor and a 3 bed room flat. In no time people came for rent

Something like this happens when proper findings are not carried out before purchasing a property. It's not just about saying I have money and I want to a property then you just go ahead and buy without conducting proper findings on the property you want to buy.

Something like this happens when proper findings are not carried out before purchasing a property. It's not just about saying I have money and I want to a property then you just go ahead and buy without conducting proper findings on the property you want to buy.
there most abandoned properties that the owners of such property can not to do anything with most of the properties are in erosion ways and most are in bad locations.

I haven't purchased any property that I couldn't do anything with as before I purchase any property I will make research on the viability of the property.

Have you ever purchased property that you couldn't do anything with? As in sell it, rent it out, or make it into something else. I purchased a small house years ago that I still haven't been able to sell. Currently I just use it as a place to store stuff. I may eventually do something else with it.
That would have been a disaster because you either bought it on a rush or singing close to you recommended it for you, but its not to late to so something about it.

Well if the decision not to sell or hold is intentional then there is no reason to worry but if it's the other that the property isn't wanted in the market them more effort would definitely be needed is selling it

I haven't really done anything of such and I do not see myself doing so in the future. There is no use of buying a property that will be useless to me.

The funds is one reason why I haven't really started off with real estate but talking about properties one couldnt use, I remember my dad bought a small house to flip once just to get to know that it was in a swampy area and didn't attract customers m

I really don't have any property in my possession that I won't be able to sell off or at least rent out to those who needs it. Property is hot cake in my vicinity and that is why I take it in high esteem

I am yet to have a property I can't do anything with. Before I get a property,I first plan out what the property would be used for but I eventually get a property and I find out it won't be good for what I intended using it for,I would look for someone who would make use of it or I turn it into a store house depending on the location.

I have never oruchased a property I have never had use if before. That would have amounted to a waist of money and resources on my part if I have to do that ever. Before buying any property, one must really think carefully

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back