What's new

Property that you couldn't do anything with

My father bought a small plot of land. And on consulting with the city master plan, it was discovered that the type of structure approved by the government to be erected on that piece of land was a duplex. My father could not afford it at the time. And he couldn't sell the land also. The land virtually became of no use to us.

Have you ever purchased property that you couldn't do anything with? As in sell it, rent it out, or make it into something else. I purchased a small house years ago that I still haven't been able to sell. Currently I just use it as a place to store stuff. I may eventually do something else with it.
The best thing for your to do is to sell it to people that will find usefulness in it. There are some people that are looking for houses to buy in that kind of locations

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back