What's new

Producing a movie to give employment and also a profit

Production of movie is good as it can create job opportunities for the members of the public, but the movie most be a hit movie to gain the attention of the public so that the money spent during production can be realised.

Producing a movie is very productive and profitable most Especially in a case where by it's an intriguing movie that every body will be willing to watch after seeing it's thriller.

Movie production has always been a lucrative business given that movie has always been a source of entertainment for many but the challenge would be the start up cost.

Most of the private movie and drama producers are making profits uploading movies on Youtube. I have seen many telefilms being uploaded on Youtube and I do not think that some of them are telecasted on TV channels. They generate Youtube revenue, basically.

Most of the private movie and drama producers are making profits uploading movies on Youtube. I have seen many telefilms being uploaded on Youtube and I do not think that some of them are telecasted on TV channels. They generate Youtube revenue, basically.
You are right with the monetized YouTube channels that are creating their own movies. They earn good money with a small capital in the movie production. They don't even have stars.

Producing a movie is a very good way on how to entertain the audience in the society. You make money from it as the owner while you also use it as an avenue to create employment

Producing a movie is a business according to the owner of the biggest production studio. If the movie becomes a blockbuster it could earn 10 times the cost of production. If the movie is a flop it still earns at least a little over the production budget. Once a movie is made and shown in the cinema it earns a tax rebate if the movie does not sell. The rights would be bought by cable tv channels and now Netflix and other streaming companies. That can recoup at least 50% of the cost of producing the movie. In other words, the produced movie will always earn a profit no matter how small unless no one will watch movie in the cinema.
That is true. Because I see list of how some actors and actresses in a film were paid for the film they acted in. I can see some been paid more than $100,000 per film. And in the film there are lots of cast there. So this made me to know that there is lots of profit in movies

Producing a movie is a business according to the owner of the biggest production studio. If the movie becomes a blockbuster it could earn 10 times the cost of production. If the movie is a flop it still earns at least a little over the production budget. Once a movie is made and shown in the cinema it earns a tax rebate if the movie does not sell. The rights would be bought by cable tv channels and now Netflix and other streaming companies. That can recoup at least 50% of the cost of producing the movie. In other words, the produced movie will always earn a profit no matter how small unless no one will watch movie in the cinema.
I believe movie producer motivation is really to make a very high profit and also to give employments to a lot of people. I can see a lot of people involved in movie production. I see it in the last portion of the movie after it's end.

I think the movie industry is know that sees a lot of patronage. In the production, it so usually involves a lot o people so I think that your idea would be a very worthwhile one.
When you produce a movie it keeps three times which is employment entertainment and also prophet to the movie industry.

You are right with the monetized YouTube channels that are creating their own movies. They earn good money with a small capital in the movie production. They don't even have stars.

Yes, but I am sure that these channels are created by a selected, few people only. This is because the more people they hire, they more they would require to pay the actors. This is why I have seen that only two or three people are behind one channel. Youtube does not pay much.

I believe movie producer motivation is really to make a very high profit and also to give employments to a lot of people. I can see a lot of people involved in movie production. I see it in the last portion of the movie after it's end.
The issue with movie employment is the fact that most times existing artists do not give opportunity for upcoming artist to participate in. Some of them have to struggle to get a role in a movie

The number of movies produced each year can't be measured. You will see these blockbuster movies breaking the previous records in terms of money generated. My county Nigeria seems to be the leading movie industry in Africa.

Moving production lately has been a source of making money for the movie producer and directors and also an avenue of employment for actors and actresses while paying them for their work.
Seriously I can very much comment about the movie production industry most especially in my country Nigeria they are really making alot of income based observe on the number of people engaged in movies watching.

The movie industry is actually an industry that can accomodate lots of persons and generate good profitbility for practitoners,even the movies that did not actually fly,they have a way of generating something from streaming channels.Its a win- win.

It is very lucrative ad you've said and also help to get other talented people employed but the truth is that, the business isn't something anyone can just start overnight as it requires a large capital even for start let alone it's maintenance

Well movie production is a way of making income and no matter what happens to the movie either it become a hit or not the production company gets a token out of the production.

A lot of actors have become movie producers already, they even own studios. There's no doubt that movie production is another profit oriented business.
It provides employment for actors, makeup artists, videographers, etc.

Movie production is a business that most people in my country invest their time, money and energy in...in bit to that you create employment to individuals and you'll also make your earnings.

Movie production is not an easy task I think you already know that by now. It is not just enough to think about the possiblity of making good money from it, but also the fact that you must be very experienced at it before setting out to doing it

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back