What's new

Producing a movie to give employment and also a profit

The movie industry especially in countries like Nigeria has been a big employer of labour. Most movie producers in Nigeria and indeed the world are smiling to the bank especially when the movie is a Blockbuster.

I think the movie industry is know that sees a lot of patronage. In the production, it so usually involves a lot o people so I think that your idea would be a very worthwhile one.
I completely agree with you because in a movie industry there are a lot of people involved in the production in so therefore it create a lot of employment for The society in so therefore I see a big chance for success or this movie proposal that you want to do.

Well said , indeed the entertainment industry is a boisterous one no doubt and the film business is at the forefront of it so any investment there after care considerations would be a good one

The movie industry is currently dominating the market. But it takes alot to produce a business, in terms of finance and equipment, even transportation to filming sites as well still needs resources.

Producing a movie is a business according to the owner of the biggest production studio. If the movie becomes a blockbuster it could earn 10 times the cost of production. If the movie is a flop it still earns at least a little over the production budget. Once a movie is made and shown in the cinema it earns a tax rebate if the movie does not sell. The rights would be bought by cable tv channels and now Netflix and other streaming companies. That can recoup at least 50% of the cost of producing the movie. In other words, the produced movie will always earn a profit no matter how small unless no one will watch movie in the cinema.
Hmm... So which means movies after they have been shown in cinemas their is need for debate on the selling point. I source the otherwise initially but this open my eyes more...

Really, I didn't even know that is how the financial aspect of movie production works. However, there is the issue of piracy and the negative effects it has on moviemakers In terms of finance.

Really, I didn't even know that is how the financial aspect of movie production works. However, there is the issue of piracy and the negative effects it has on moviemakers In terms of finance.
Producing a movie serves to needs it is also for entertainment and it also create employment and also finance for movie makers.

Producing a movie through the film industry migt be a great fit for the position of a good time with the client

Because of my love for game of thrones, I decided to check out some information I might not know about it on Wikipedia and to my surprise, box office producing game of thrones are still making money for a show that has ended.

Producing a movie serves to needs it is also for entertainment and it also create employment and also finance for movie makers.
Yeah it cut across different aspects of comfort in life and it is rewarding if one is fortunate to produce movies that are in trend and add meaning to people's life as they desire.

What if movie fails? It cost a lot of money to produce a movie and if the movie fails, you could go bankrupt. I have seen a lot of people go bankrupt.
If the movie fails it is not end of world especially if producting company has prepared a lot brand of films so if between 10 films 2 films fails they will not lose all their funds but it becomes true in case that company has only one film producted then it will damage his industry.

Wow, that is really great to know that a movie will always give profits whether it becomes a blockbuster or a flop. No wonder so many people are moving into the movie industry these days. And after all the market is so big as many people watch them.

The movie industry has been a lucrative one for quite a long time now. The issue with having it as a source of income is the cost of producing a movie. It is considerably very high

There was a time I wanted to become a writer but I later changed the opinion because I know that many people now prefer watching to reading. So it is a profitable venture if well utilized.

If the movie fails it is not end of world especially if producting company has prepared a lot brand of films so if between 10 films 2 films fails they will not lose all their funds but it becomes true in case that company has only one film producted then it will damage his industry.
Do you actually know how much money you need to produce a movie. A single movie can make a lot of people go bankrupt if the movie fails to woo the audience.

Do you actually know how much money you need to produce a movie. A single movie can make a lot of people go bankrupt if the movie fails to woo the audience.
Producing a movie gives employment and also gives entertainment, it is an angle that is beneficial to both the audience and also the movie makers.

People are very Mich interested in entertainment and mostly entertainment through music so it would not be a bad thing at all to create employment like that

I think the movie industry is know that sees a lot of patronage. In the production, it so usually involves a lot o people so I think that your idea would be a very worthwhile one.
Movie production is a good way to provide jobs for people considering the numbers of people involves in movie production especially those people that are behind the scenes that we do not see and the company that finance and market the movie.

Yeah, the movie industry is a really nice and lucrative Industry to invest or belong to. I hope to have my own studio one day.

The pandemic have giving movies producers a new way to sell and help people to stream their movies with little cash. If am to produce a movie, then I would be ready to spend a lot.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back