Producing a movie to give employment and also a profit

Alexandoy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Aug 10, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Producing a movie is a business according to the owner of the biggest production studio. If the movie becomes a blockbuster it could earn 10 times the cost of production. If the movie is a flop it still earns at least a little over the production budget. Once a movie is made and shown in the cinema it earns a tax rebate if the movie does not sell. The rights would be bought by cable tv channels and now Netflix and other streaming companies. That can recoup at least 50% of the cost of producing the movie. In other words, the produced movie will always earn a profit no matter how small unless no one will watch movie in the cinema.

Indeed, the film industry is a great opportunity to generate large profits, also as you explain, if it does not become a great success, there is also the possibility of receiving payment for television channels. This generates jobs a large amount according to what I have read, since many workers are needed to do it.

Producing a movie is a business according to the owner of the biggest production studio. If the movie becomes a blockbuster it could earn 10 times the cost of production. If the movie is a flop it still earns at least a little over the production budget. Once a movie is made and shown in the cinema it earns a tax rebate if the movie does not sell. The rights would be bought by cable tv channels and now Netflix and other streaming companies. That can recoup at least 50% of the cost of producing the movie. In other words, the produced movie will always earn a profit no matter how small unless no one will watch movie in the cinema.
Movie industry is a big production in Nigeria and its a means of survival and employment to movie actors and actress, there are some popular actors and actress in the movie industry that has make it big doing hit movie,

In short movie production is another form of employment.

Movie industry is a big production in Nigeria and its a means of survival and employment to movie actors and actress, there are some popular actors and actress in the movie industry that has make it big doing hit movie,

In short movie production is another form of employment.
Movie industry in Nigeria is very big right now, it has really created sources of employment for Nigerians and given Nigeria international recognition as well.

Movie industry in Nigeria is very big right now, it has really created sources of employment for Nigerians and given Nigeria international recognition as well.
That's true dear. I hope you'll be utilizing such avenue to gain recognition?? Nigerian Bollywood is in search for upcoming stars, it might be you next for the big role, LoL.

What if movie fails? It cost a lot of money to produce a movie and if the movie fails, you could go bankrupt. I have seen a lot of people go bankrupt.

Seriously I can very much comment about the movie production industry most especially in my country Nigeria they are really making alot of income based observe on the number of people engaged in movies watching.

Wow, absolutely wow, this your post concerning the movie industry and production is enlightening as I never knew thisz wow there is a lot of profit involved in movie industry and you can always earn over your production budget

Unfortunately, not everyone can get a job in the film industry. Film industry and drama industry is also booming in my country; however, please not that not everyone wants to work as an actor or even as a camera man. On the other hand, even the film industry requires you to be an experienced person if you want to get a job. Why not invest in your own studio and make your own telefilm if you are that talented?

production of music industries gives and provide employment to people like film makers , actors , movie producers while it also serve as an avenue where they (film makers , marketers and producers ) makes profit from movie industry.

When producing a movie you get employment because the cast and the crew have jobs to do and that your will be paid for and also it also produce income when you sell those movies.

No wonder we have a lot of movies and s more being produced on a daily but I think movie production would be for people who have the means because the cost of producing is high.

Producing a movie is a good investment not only to the producers but also to the environment. It offers temporary employment for people and it also generates finances.

Movie industry earns lots of profit and those movie stars acting it earns their fair share from the profit made. It has been source of employment over the years to people that is creative in acting.

This will most certainly bring about jobs for the unemployed if the movie turns out to be a great hit. But for this to really be achieved, it will require a great deal of money to be sunk into such type of project

Producing a movie will definitely provides more jobs for people. There are many professionals that work on the production of a movie that we do not really see in the movie but their works can be felt in the movie. We have the camera crew, lightening crew, computer graphics imagery crew, costumiers, set designers, and producers and directors.

Such business is very nice business movie industry earn much money from the business, producing movie industry is very good business to go into.

The movie industry is very lucrative and a lot of people like action from it.But this kind of business require has enough capital to start and you also have to make solid plans in order to sustain the business for a long time

Movie production in my country is a very big industry because it caters for a lot of people from the producers to the actors to the crews and to everyone that will be involved in the movie making process. That is a very huge stakeholders that will benefit from the success of that movie.

I think the movie industry is know that sees a lot of patronage. In the production, it so usually involves a lot o people so I think that your idea would be a very worthwhile one.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back