What's new

Producing a movie to give employment and also a profit

This is quite informative and I didn't know until now. It means so much revenue is generated in the movie industry and there's little wonder actors and actresses are being paid heavily.

Movie production is a business that most people in my country invest their time, money and energy in...in bit to that you create employment to individuals and you'll also make your earnings.
Well, it not really easy to establish a movie production company as it will cost you alot but the fact remains that it's very lucrative business. I creates employment to other people because you will be needing actors and actresses to make a movie anyway

I actually think the only negative substance attached to the production of the movie is the fact that it could face pirate issues ,as those movie pirate could steal someone's effortb

There is no doubt, that the movie industry involved in the production of firms are generating alot of income through their production. and this income is not only to the industries but also to those who are involved or participated in the movie activities.

Creating a movie is definitely not that easy and mostly capital is the main issue. It would require you hundreds of thousands of dollars to create at least a Telefilm in my country and the success depends of Telefilms on the creativity and the story.

Well it is a very good idea to actually impact people life because now there are so many young people who are actually interested in acting and so it will be a great opportunity for them

The production of movies have provided job for many sets of people ranging from young and old alike, it is very helpful in providing profit for the movie producers and marketers... movies can educate and also entertain people

Producing a movie is a huge risk. Not all movies can be successful at the box offices. The movie production will be profitable only for the actors who charge hefty price for the role

The movie industry in my setting is no doubt lucrative, that's why many individuals struggle to play a major role. Also, the producer has to invest a substantial amount of money and develop a good plot if his objective really is to create employment and get profit as well.

A movie insudsty is best know for producing movie as a means of getting profit and also giving the movie actor and actresses some sources of employment opportunities to work and showcase their talent.
I think the movie industry is know that sees a lot of patronage. In the production, it so usually involves a lot o people so I think that your idea would be a very worthwhile one.

Waoh. This is really insightful; but I'd like to know about the status of successful movies that are always shown on platforms such as Netflix and the rest - does it mean they've purchased the rights to them as well?

We gave many actors , actresses , scriptwriters , producers , managers and more in the movie industry making their living from producing and acting on movie sets .

Movie industry is a big production in Nigeria and its a means of survival and employment to movie actors and actress, there are some popular actors and actress in the movie industry that has make it big doing hit movie,

In short movie production is another form of employment.

I guess that this requires a huge amount of investment because production of movies require money. In fact, even creating a telefilm would also require much investments.

With the case of piracy on the rise, and the evolution of free entertainment like youtube and tiktok I do not think producing a movie is a profitable business. These days even movie industries like Hollywood and Bollywood are suffering due to low sales.

With the case of piracy on the rise, and the evolution of free entertainment like youtube and tiktok I do not think producing a movie is a profitable business. These days even movie industries like Hollywood and Bollywood are suffering due to low sales.

You may get a copyright strike in case if you try to copy someone's else's work on YouTube and I think that this is a very common thing nowadays. So, YouTube could not be a great platform in case if someone may think that they cannot produce original content. Despite this, YouTube still has content uploaded by YouTubers who have uploaded content created by others. However, the original owners may have had deleted the original video. Despite this, I still think that it is a bad idea to upload someone's else's work regardless of any case.

Yeah, that's very correct. There's even cases of hacked accounts on Netflix where someone doesn't need to pay Netflix subscription to make use of their streaming services. So, Netflix is also losing millions of dollars.

Movie production is a very big project, you need to know exactly what you're doing in order for you to have a good success in that sector.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back