What's new

Polkadot jumps ahead XRP as world fourth biggest crypto asset

Have you invested on XRP? I hear that it is one of the favorite coins fr investment. I have some $5 worth litecoin, which is the only crypto asset I have. I received this funds as a payment from a forum site.

Have you invested on XRP? I hear that it is one of the favorite coins fr investment. I have some $5 worth litecoin, which is the only crypto asset I have. I received this funds as a payment from a forum site.
No, I don't have investment around XRP coin. I have with BNB coin at the moment. I make short time investment around the coin, when my instinct tells me it will increase.

Polkadot (DOT) coin is now the fourth biggest crypto asset when it comes to crypto market ranking. It has overtaken XRP coin into fourth position overall. After seeing the highest increase of 62% in price tag. With its current price base on coinmarketcap price update, it is valued at $16.94 per token. The coin is on the fast rising, at the moment it is worth investing on.
Seriously, I have been obsessed with this coin for years now and I'm really happy to have taken up the project because it's looking like it will be a good investment for those that took the advantage. Look at BNB today and see how good it can be for investors.

Seriously, I have been obsessed with this coin for years now and I'm really happy to have taken up the project because it's looking like it will be a good investment for those that took the advantage. Look at BNB today and see how good it can be for investors.
BNB coin is just a top coin now. No one expected it to grow so high up to this current level. I was surprised when i saw it grow. It has added to my income online. Invested into it when the bull run started earlier.

BNB coin is just a top coin now. No one expected it to grow so high up to this current level. I was surprised when i saw it grow. It has added to my income online. Invested into it when the bull run started earlier.
If you know how many people that I know knew that became big so rich over the night with how the coin BNB took the world by surprise. I'm so happy for my friends that took the advantage.

If you know how many people that I know knew that became big so rich over the night with how the coin BNB took the world by surprise. I'm so happy for my friends that took the advantage.
That's great news to hear that many took advantage of the coin's progress and make huge fortunes including your friend. I'm always online checking over potential coins good for long term short term investment.

That's great news to hear that many took advantage of the coin's progress and make huge fortunes including your friend. I'm always online checking over potential coins good for long term short term investment.
You can instantly imagine when someone who invested 100,000 Naira in BNB when it was sold $90. Then all of a sudden it went up to $600 plus, that's a lot of money that grew overnight. It's simply amazing.

You can instantly imagine when someone who invested 100,000 Naira in BNB when it was sold $90. Then all of a sudden it went up to $600 plus, that's a lot of money that grew overnight. It's simply amazing.
Simply amazing. Such kind of fund will bring up to $900 in return for the short time investment. Because BNB rose more than 600% for such time duration.

Polkadot, a decentralized project by Web3 Foundation, has gained the attention of the cryptocurrency market in 2021 due to the significant rise in the value of its token DOT. The price of DOT has gained more than 100% in the last 7 days.

Polkadot, a decentralized project by Web3 Foundation, has gained the attention of the cryptocurrency market in 2021 due to the significant rise in the value of its token DOT. The price of DOT has gained more than 100% in the last 7 days.
Polkadot is valued $36, while XRP is currently at $1.58. But they differs in market capitalization. That's where XRP have taken hold, and that has made it yo leapfrog DOT in the crypto ranking.

These two coins has a very bright future and I am optimistic that xrp we get to $10 a few years from now. Polkadotis one of the coins are we like to invest on even though it has not been too familiar to me because I have been seeing it in exchanges but I haven't be interested in it. From day one I have been interested in xrp, so I will definitely invest in that one too because it will rise up to $10 very soon.

These two coins has a very bright future and I am optimistic that xrp we get to $10 a few years from now. Polkadotis one of the coins are we like to invest on even though it has not been too familiar to me because I have been seeing it in exchanges but I haven't be interested in it. From day one I have been interested in xrp, so I will definitely invest in that one too because it will rise up to $10 very soon.
Polkadot is valued $41 at the moment. The bearish run that took place last 48 hours in the crypto market affected the price. It was valued at $47 before it went dip. XRP isn't doing bade either, it is around $1.41.

Polkadot is valued $41 at the moment. The bearish run that took place last 48 hours in the crypto market affected the price. It was valued at $47 before it went dip. XRP isn't doing bade either, it is around $1.41.
The coin is aiming at $100 this year , I new about it when it was $3, I kept watching the coin till it grow beyond my expectations that I couldn't buy it,. poocoin.is one coin I can't afford.to.miss again.

The coin is aiming at $100 this year , I new about it when it was $3, I kept watching the coin till it grow beyond my expectations that I couldn't buy it,. poocoin.is one coin I can't afford.to.miss again.
Don't miss again @ahmedo24, chase after poocoin, before what happened around polkadot will happen to you again since you say, DOT investment is beyond your reach.

Polkadot is doing well.st the moment, the coin is valued at $46, it went from $35 to $46 in the last one month. The price is on the continuous rise.

Despite the crash in the value of bitcoin price the coin polkadot kept growing fast , I get it in a bid to reach $100 soonest . ADA has similar features too.

Polkadot keep rising even when the bearish is still going on. It isn't all that affected by the bearish run cos its closing on to $50 from $35 within three weeks duration.

wow that's really nice that means a lot of cryptocurrency that has more potential that we should consider investing on for long-term invest,I wish I had money I could have invested so much on most of this potential cryptocurrency for the period of five to ten years.

wow that's really nice that means a lot of cryptocurrency that has more potential that we should consider investing on for long-term invest,I wish I had money I could have invested so much on most of this potential cryptocurrency for the period of five to ten years.
Laughs. Can you be able to forget your coins at the wallet for such kind duration of time?? If you can zero your mind, buy reasonable amount of coins and holdl till that time, surely you'll gain it a lot.

I was surprised too when I first came to know about this coin. The growth is extra ordinary. Though I think it is ripple to blame here, falling behind in this growing market. it's obvious that it will lose market share considerably.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back