What's new

Polkadot jumps ahead XRP as world fourth biggest crypto asset

Yes you know how crypto enthusiasts behave. We love to follow the trend. Now that Bitcoin and co are experiencing their correction period, people are jumping over to other profitable coins like polkadot. One good thing with crypto is that there are so many of them available so we've always got options.
The best bet is to Invest in different coins both new and old because so that you are always in a safe mode because all coins don't go on correction mode at the same time. Polkadot is a good to look up to invest.

The best bet is to Invest in different coins both new and old because so that you are always in a safe mode because all coins don't go on correction mode at the same time. Polkadot is a good to look up to invest.
Yes it is. I think its rise in value has just began and it'll go on a long run similar to what happened to Bitcoin some months ago. The more it's adopted by more platforms, the more it's demand grows which will affect it's value positively. There are many options available in the crypto world and it's to our own benefit.

I actually have not heard of this coin, so it's kind of insane to see it as the 4th valuable coin. And then looking at the 62% increase it did, one can only wonder what would have happened if he took advantage. I expect a lot of coins to actually do a number on ripple until they resolve their issues.

Polkadot? What kind of name is that for a crypto currency? I thought polka was in demand only in the world of fashion, but it looks like as a currency polkadot also has some value.

It's understandable because ripple has been a fix recently with the lawsuit and all but after all that, xrp could bounce back and even do better than polkadot so fingers crossed on the developments

Domains on the blockchain are registered, not leased. Purchase the domain for a one-time fee and never have to think about renewals again.
Like a cryptocurrency, the domain is kept in your wallet. Just you have the ability to pass it around.

Polkadot? What kind of name is that for a crypto currency? I thought polka was in demand only in the world of fashion, but it looks like as a currency polkadot also has some value.
Lol, that's a name of a Cryptocurrency. It is a very known coin in the digital coin market world. But XRP has taken over from the coin, and into 4th in the table.

This sounds like a good news for the investors of polka-dot. Hopefully, it will go further up the ladder. However, new comers into this line of crypto should be careful in investing in it. They should be wary of the fact the value fluctuates.

I don't know much about polkadot but it looks like a big coin already in the crypto market. I'll be studying the progress of the coin through the sites that talks more about Cryptocurrency.

Lol, that's a name of a Cryptocurrency. It is a very known coin in the digital coin market world. But XRP has taken over from the coin, and into 4th in the table.
Do you mean to say polkadot has been replaced by XRP on the fourth position in the crypto currency market? If that is the case, xrp must be of some value. I will have to explore more

Do you mean to say polkadot has been replaced by XRP on the fourth position in the crypto currency market? If that is the case, xrp must be of some value. I will have to explore more
No, XRP coin have dethroned polkadot into fourth position into the crypto market recently. As at when i made this post, polkadot was ahead, but the recent bullish run of XRP have changed that fact.

Do you know anything about XRP's lawsuit case? Did XRP win? Or did it lose? IN case it loses the case, what will be the effect on the market? Have you ever invested on XRP?

Polkadot (DOT) coin is now the fourth biggest crypto asset when it comes to crypto market ranking. It has overtaken XRP coin into fourth position overall. After seeing the highest increase of 62% in price tag. With its current price base on coinmarketcap price update, it is valued at $16.94 per token. The coin is on the fast rising, at the moment it is worth investing on.
Yes, Dot coin is the become fourth biggest cryptocurrency in market for us to get together for a few days but the other hand is very high quality and I also have knowledge about business ☺️ a little bit and then I have to get huge fan of business and earn money and you are

Polkadot might have even surpassed xrp by now. It takes a very long time for this particular coin xrp to really appreciate in value from what it is at the moment

Polkadot (DOT) coin is now the fourth biggest crypto asset when it comes to crypto market ranking. It has overtaken XRP coin into fourth position overall. After seeing the highest increase of 62% in price tag. With its current price base on coinmarketcap price update, it is valued at $16.94 per token. The coin is on the fast rising, at the moment it is worth investing on.
That's what crypto all about I guess,you expect the unexpected when it comes to coin. The coin you never think of could rise and goes up ahead the known ones. We won't give up in our trading tho.

Do you know anything about XRP's lawsuit case? Did XRP win? Or did it lose? IN case it loses the case, what will be the effect on the market? Have you ever invested on XRP?
XRP case with SEC is not yet decided. Soon it will be decided and the full court verdict will be impose to the defeated party. If XRP lose the lawsuit, i don't think they can be regarded as Cryptocurrency again. Let's pray they win and stay in the market. The coin is a potential that can bring any trader at any given time.

I think you are mistaken about the potential verdict. When XRP loses, it may be limited or even banned in the US, but else where it will be continued to be used as a crypto currency

Concerning polkadot jumping ahead XRP as the World fourth biggest crypto assests. Well, I feel there is always be a shift in the fourth world biggest crypto currency table because they are all in competition, apart from Bitcoin and ethereum will have stood their ground as the first and second in the table, the rest will have to keep upijg their games

Now polkadot (DOT coin) is now the forth trending crytocurrences and is the biggest cryto asset when it comes to crypto market ranking and it has overtake XRP for now,you can invest in it now I think it will rise till the first trending crytocurrences in months time.

I think you are mistaken about the potential verdict. When XRP loses, it may be limited or even banned in the US, but else where it will be continued to be used as a crypto currency
Hmm, we're just optimistic and hoping for XRP coin not to face dark web situation. I'm a lover of the coin and i wish the coin success over the lawsuit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back