What's new

Polkadot jumps ahead XRP as world fourth biggest crypto asset

Yeah, the underated coins are gradually moving higher, polkadot is one of them. This coin rose to prominence this week alone, in the last 72 hours, it increased exponentially to 62% overall in price tag. That's the coin we could have spotted earlier and invest in heavily, by now, we could have been on the earning side.
Yes and they're very cheap too. The problem is that I can't predict if a coin will grow in value in a short period. I'm just good at long term predictions. So many cheap coins have crossed 40% increase in the last few days. I've also observed that once a coin starts getting in the news for a particular reason, it tends to increase or decrease in value in a short period of time.

It's actually nice seeing dot coin achieving this feat, it's an impressive one. I'm not really too surprised though looking at the backings the product has, dot will do way better than 62% from the look of things, it can only get better though. With more adoption and popularity, more people will trade the coin and price will keep surging high

Yes and they're very cheap too. The problem is that I can't predict if a coin will grow in value in a short period. I'm just good at long term predictions. So many cheap coins have crossed 40% increase in the last few days. I've also observed that once a coin starts getting in the news for a particular reason, it tends to increase or decrease in value in a short period of time.
That's true shaa, long time investment is the best option. But with how DOT coin is going now, you can't predict what it will bring in the near future. I know at some point it will go on a blip, but at the meantime it is experiencing the best time in price value and popularity.

That's true shaa, long time investment is the best option. But with how DOT coin is going now, you can't predict what it will bring in the near future. I know at some point it will go on a blip, but at the meantime it is experiencing the best time in price value and popularity.
I've not been following polkadot for a long time now so I can't really predict it's future value for now. I'll take a look at it now and predict it's future market value. There're coins I've been following and I can point out binance Bnb coin. It's market value will increase over a long period of time because of its potentials. I followed it from below $20 to $30 to its present $41.

I've not been following polkadot for a long time now so I can't really predict it's future value for now. I'll take a look at it now and predict it's future market value. There're coins I've been following and I can point out binance Bnb coin. It's market value will increase over a long period of time because of its potentials. I followed it from below $20 to $30 to its present $41.
Okay, at least now you've come to know polkadot (dot) coin. You should now track it down all day, like the way you do with Binance coin (BNB). I see Binance coin rising higher in the crypto chain ranking, it is around 8 position in the all time list.

Okay, at least now you've come to know polkadot (dot) coin. You should now track it down all day, like the way you do with Binance coin (BNB). I see Binance coin rising higher in the crypto chain ranking, it is around 8 position in the all time list.
Yes,it has the potential to go up higher in the coming years with focus being shifted to it. It's platform is good for minting new tokens as the transaction fees is very low and it's robust and scalable. Moreover it's the coin of top exchange binance and also trust wallet. It's total supply is depleting every time and it surely has a great future.

I have been eyeing nthis polkadot coin for quite a while but the only issue I have now is that most of the platform don't have this current coin on their platform. I'm busing Luno and roqqu but I just need to look for where to buy it. I believe the coin will surge higher than this his year has it has high prospect of investors putting large funds into it

Yes,it has the potential to go up higher in the coming years with focus being shifted to it. It's platform is good for minting new tokens as the transaction fees is very low and it's robust and scalable. Moreover it's the coin of top exchange binance and also trust wallet. It's total supply is depleting every time and it surely has a great future.
Sure, the coin is attracting more prominent investors with the way it is going around now. It uses low transaction fees to process your coins to the destination you want it go. And it sends it very quicker, meaning you don't have to wait too long to see it reflect in your preferred wallet.

Sure, the coin is attracting more prominent investors with the way it is going around now. It uses low transaction fees to process your coins to the destination you want it go. And it sends it very quicker, meaning you don't have to wait too long to see it reflect in your preferred wallet.
That's what I love about the coin. It seems to correct many mistakes made by older coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum. With the way things are going,it'll receive more attention and that will increase it's value over time. I predict it'll pass the $100 Mark before the year runs out. It'll be the coin to watch out for.

That's what I love about the coin. It seems to correct many mistakes made by older coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum. With the way things are going,it'll receive more attention and that will increase it's value over time. I predict it'll pass the $100 Mark before the year runs out. It'll be the coin to watch out for.
Polkadot is trending at the moment base on the massive improvement it achieved in the last 72 hours. It is not easy to rise so high within such short duration of time. I believe that polkadot will increase more in the near future getting that land mark you predicted at $100.

The law suit against ripple is really affecting them so very negatively, I think it is a very good time to invest on polkadot (DOT) I'm sure going to do a lot of research about it tonight and by tomorrow I would be knowing if I would be investing on it or not.

The law suit against ripple is really affecting them so very negatively, I think it is a very good time to invest on polkadot (DOT) I'm sure going to do a lot of research about it tonight and by tomorrow I would be knowing if I would be investing on it or not.
Polkadot is gaining attraction base on how quick it rose to prominence. I never knew this coin before, but immediately it increased 62% in price tag over the duration of 48 hours. Going from $10 to $17 per token of it.

Am not surprised that this happened ,because right from the time Polkadot was launched in December 2020 , the coin has attracted many investors to itself ,because it has many projects under it. It is expected to be a competitor for ethereum in coming years. We need to invest in it now that we can afford it.

Am not surprised that this happened ,because right from the time Polkadot was launched in December 2020 , the coin has attracted many investors to itself ,because it has many projects under it. It is expected to be a competitor for ethereum in coming years. We need to invest in it now that we can afford it.
You spoke wisely, we need to invest on polkadot. Cos it is on the fast increase in price tag. I wouldn't mind investing some good amount of polkadot and wait over some period of time for investment profit.

I didn't even know that the coin was launched just last month and the price has risen to $17, it is obvious that this coins has the potential to go higher , I will consider Investing in this coins once I sell little of TWT.

Polkadot is trending at the moment base on the massive improvement it achieved in the last 72 hours. It is not easy to rise so high within such short duration of time. I believe that polkadot will increase more in the near future getting that land mark you predicted at $100.
Yes,it's position was also guaranteed because of the decline in ripples trading volume. You know investors are still selling their ripple and switching to other cryptos. I believe with polkadot's own blockchain, it has the potential to further increase in value when the demand for it increases over the coming months.

You spoke wisely, we need to invest on polkadot. Cos it is on the fast increase in price tag. I wouldn't mind investing some good amount of polkadot and wait over some period of time for investment profit.
If you have money that you can sacrifice for one year , then put it in polkadot , believe me by one year interval , you will be amazed by the present price polkadot will be at . I have bought some Polkadot a d am going to be holdl it for a very long time.

That is what the crypto world is all about, fluctuations and changes that are not even expected or foreseen. Polkadot is a very good coin because they have a stable system and are designed in a very nice way, to compete. Ripple on its own will definitely rise again, and if you ask me, I see it rising above polkadot in the nearest future.

Yes,that's great to see other coins share the same highlight as Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think it has it's own blockchain too and that will help increase it's demand which will be positively felt on it's value. These underrated coins are giving good returns to investors and they have the advantage of being cheap so you can accumulate many of them.
Im sure many will be targeting a buy in on polkadot now. Only waiting for a slide back in price in order to buy at relative price. I'm surprise even as at today with bitcoin and some other coins facing teh heat ,DOT is seen still maintaining its new found height. The coin has successfully joined the toppers in the field commanding decent attraction.

Im sure many will be targeting a buy in on polkadot now. Only waiting for a slide back in price in order to buy at relative price. I'm surprise even as at today with bitcoin and some other coins facing teh heat ,DOT is seen still maintaining its new found height. The coin has successfully joined the toppers in the field commanding decent attraction.
Yes you know how crypto enthusiasts behave. We love to follow the trend. Now that Bitcoin and co are experiencing their correction period, people are jumping over to other profitable coins like polkadot. One good thing with crypto is that there are so many of them available so we've always got options.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back