Polkadot jumps ahead XRP as world fourth biggest crypto asset

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Polkadot (DOT) coin is now the fourth biggest crypto asset when it comes to crypto market ranking. It has overtaken XRP coin into fourth position overall. After seeing the highest increase of 62% in price tag. With its current price base on coinmarketcap price update, it is valued at $16.94 per token. The coin is on the fast rising, at the moment it is worth investing on.

I think coins are now surpassing ripple because there was a time litecoin surpass ripple just some weeks ago and now dot coin have taken the lead again ahead of ripple , i think the law suit really have a huge influence on ripple i think ,,for such to happen

I actually have not heard of this coin, so it's kind of insane to see it as the 4th valuable coin. And then looking at the 62% increase it did, one can only wonder what would have happened if he took advantage. I expect a lot of coins to actually do a number on ripple until they resolve their issues.

Oh another contender joined. That sounds promising 😊 Im gonna do a research into that coin later. But in ripple, i wish it'll win their case. When that happens, it us possible to increase its price 2000x its current price(How i wish) 😌

Polkadot (DOT) coin is now the fourth biggest crypto asset when it comes to crypto market ranking. It has overtaken XRP coin into fourth position overall. After seeing the highest increase of 62% in price tag. With its current price base on coinmarketcap price update, it is valued at $16.94 per token. The coin is on the fast rising, at the moment it is worth investing on.
Perhaps no major cryptocurrency has spurred as much debate as XRP, a digital token controlled by a San Francisco company called Ripple. Several years ago, the firm set out to upend the global cross-border payment industry by replacing the clunky, old system for transferring cash with a Bitcoin-inspired solution.

This is actually the first time that I am hearing of this polkadot coin, for it to leapfrog Ripples XRP as the fourth largest Cryptocurrency, it means that it has been performing silently in the background.

This overtaking of ripples is still as a result of the lawsuit against ripples instituted by the us sec, this lawsuit has taken a huge toll on Ripples that if ripples was to win this case, it will ask for a lot of money in damages from the government.

This is actually my first time of hearing about this cryptocurrency, and its surprising judging from the fact that it's price is above $10. It's a welcome development for another coins to join the table-toppers, we hope for more coins to move up so there will be lots of options to choose from when investing in cryptocurrencies.

Perhaps no major cryptocurrency has spurred as much debate as XRP, a digital token controlled by a San Francisco company called Ripple. Several years ago, the firm set out to upend the global cross-border payment industry by replacing the clunky, old system for transferring cash with a Bitcoin-inspired solution.
Interesting brief history of XRP owned by Ripple company, the director being San Francisco. Ripple made a great since its emergence, but unfortunately the lawsuit have affected them so dearly. But its still not dead, I know they will bounce back and take their position back, which DOT coin occupies currently.

Anybody can join forex regardless of gender, age or nationality, you just have to have knowledge and skills of what you are about to do so it would be profitable.

Yet, after this initial price surge, the token then briefly stabilized at just under $10.35 before dropping to $7.61 on January 11. Nevertheless, after this short-lived retreat, the token went on another rally that culminated in Dot displacing XRP

Sincerely polkadot really surprised many crypto currency observers with this leap.

This buttress my stance about coins and tokens with actual project or business ideas, it will assure investors that they will have returns on their investment and it will help the price of such coin or token to rise.

It's a very good one for polkadot.

Yes it is. One of the coins I mentioned on this forum last week that I was moving in on. Been reading on it for a while and knew its just a matter of time to start booming. A good coin to invest indeed and Im hoping Sushi too will not disappoint me. Now waiting for chainlink to also break free of its newly achieved height of $20+ to move on to $25.

Sincerely polkadot really surprised many crypto currency observers with this leap.

This buttress my stance about coins and tokens with actual project or business ideas, it will assure investors that they will have returns on their investment and it will help the price of such coin or token to rise.

Yeah, it got people by surprise, even me too. O never expected polkadot (dot) coin to rise this high to surpass the achievement made by Ripple (XRP) coin. It is a tremendous achievement reckoned by polkadot and its pioneers.

I think the value of total amount of xrp traded drastically reduced because of the lawsuit. Polkadot saw an increase in its trading volume because of its rise in value. The position of coins on the scale is determined by their total traded amount. Good for polkadot as it joins the league of crypto top dogs. Another token to watch out is binance Bnb coin,I expect the coin to double it's current value of $41 in coming months.

Yeah, it got people by surprise, even me too. O never expected polkadot (dot) coin to rise this high to surpass the achievement made by Ripple (XRP) coin. It is a tremendous achievement reckoned by polkadot and its pioneers.
I think the value of total amount of xrp traded drastically reduced because of the lawsuit. Polkadot saw an increase in its trading volume because of its rise in value. The position of coins on the scale is determined by their total traded amount. Good for polkadot as it joins the league of crypto top dogs. Another token to watch out is binance Bnb coin,I expect the coin to double it's current value of $41 in coming months.
That's fantastic achievement made by polkadot. It has joined the league of the top rated coins, base on how people trade it. The circulating supply its high, making the fourth biggest crypto asset in the world.

According to CoinmarketCap Polkadot has placed 4th, the market cap is $ 15,181,445,900, and Polkadot's price from the price on Jan 11, 2021 $ 8.27644 has now become $ 16.75. Currently Polkadot also has a high volume of $ 3,481,504,093 (207,881,346 DOT) and is very easy to trade. Also Polkadot's volume shows that it is a lot of users, liquid and very good as an investment.

Polkadot seems like a really good coin to invest right now don't you think? I just heard about this coin month ago and now it's performing better than other even surpassed XRP which is understandable why but this will make polkadot gain more attention now.

According to CoinmarketCap Polkadot has placed 4th, the market cap is $ 15,181,445,900, and Polkadot's price from the price on Jan 11, 2021 $ 8.27644 has now become $ 16.75. Currently Polkadot also has a high volume of $ 3,481,504,093 (207,881,346 DOT) and is very easy to trade. Also Polkadot's volume shows that it is a lot of users, liquid and very good as an investment.
Good analysis @Suba, I see you putting your money on this one. This coin has the capacity to surge high like the BTC, ETH, BCH etc, in the near future. The way investors are pulling their trigger on this coin shows that, it is up to something prosperous.

That's fantastic achievement made by polkadot. It has joined the league of the top rated coins, base on how people trade it. The circulating supply its high, making the fourth biggest crypto asset in the world.
Yes,that's great to see other coins share the same highlight as Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think it has it's own blockchain too and that will help increase it's demand which will be positively felt on it's value. These underrated coins are giving good returns to investors and they have the advantage of being cheap so you can accumulate many of them.

Yes,that's great to see other coins share the same highlight as Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think it has it's own blockchain too and that will help increase it's demand which will be positively felt on it's value. These underrated coins are giving good returns to investors and they have the advantage of being cheap so you can accumulate many of them.
Yeah, the underated coins are gradually moving higher, polkadot is one of them. This coin rose to prominence this week alone, in the last 72 hours, it increased exponentially to 62% overall in price tag. That's the coin we could have spotted earlier and invest in heavily, by now, we could have been on the earning side.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back