What's new

Polkadot jumps ahead XRP as world fourth biggest crypto asset

Laughs. Can you be able to forget your coins at the wallet for such kind duration of time?? If you can zero your mind, buy reasonable amount of coins and holdl till that time, surely you'll gain it a lot.
As far as bitcoins in 2009 was just $2 dollars and bitcoins in 2021 is about 50,000 dollars there is no things that will make me not to forget it for that period of time as far as I'm still alive even with that I'll make all arrangements to make sure that my wallet is accessed even if I pass out.

As far as bitcoins in 2009 was just $2 dollars and bitcoins in 2021 is about 50,000 dollars there is no things that will make me not to forget it for that period of time as far as I'm still alive even with that I'll make all arrangements to make sure that my wallet is accessed even if I pass out.
Laughs, where are you passing out to?? Crypto is a profitable investment long time or short time, it depends on your analysis on each of them. Those who took advantage of BTC back then, gained it as time passed on.

xrp still has what it takes to improve and take over the position again. How soon that would be remains to be known but it is a coin that would explode soon.

Laughs, where are you passing out to?? Crypto is a profitable investment long time or short time, it depends on your analysis on each of them. Those who took advantage of BTC back then, gained it as time passed on.
Seriously you can imagine what it is to have like 10 BTC, you are a millionaire even without working,well I am not passing out to anyway but just that we must put all these things into consideration in whatever we do.lolz.

I know polkadot have been leapfrogged by XRP in the coin market. Its quite some time now i checked the progress of the coins. The last time i checked it, XRP coin is placed ahead of DOT.

xrp still has what it takes to improve and take over the position again. How soon that would be remains to be known but it is a coin that would explode soon.
Xrp is a good coin that one can hold for a long term type of investment. To my greatest amusement, this coin is one of those coin that has been around for years and is still at this rate, but it has a future.

Polkadot (DOT) coin is now the fourth biggest crypto asset when it comes to crypto market ranking. It has overtaken XRP coin into fourth position overall. After seeing the highest increase of 62% in price tag. With its current price base on coinmarketcap price update, it is valued at $16.94 per token. The coin is on the fast rising, at the moment it is worth investing on.
Seeing that post has been a while it was made, I think this polkadot has long left that position to some other coin as this positions are frequently changing as result of the continues fluctuations of these coins

So many coins but so little money for investment. This is the major problem for lot of us. I wish I could invest a lot of money on crypto and become billionaire in 2-3 years

Seeing that post has been a while it was made, I think this polkadot has long left that position to some other coin as this positions are frequently changing as result of the continues fluctuations of these coins
Don't worry I'll be making fresh new topic to quote where polkadot falls at present. The coin have since evacuated that position to fall around 7th or 8th in the coin market table.

surprisingly this is the first time I'm hearing of this cryptocurrency because I do not always put much more interested in carrying out a crypto research on large numbers of cryptocurrency, i only concentrate in tron and dogecoin.

Polkadot have always been on the prominent side since the ending of 2020. That's when i knew about the coin, and that's when it came into existence too.

I must say that there are really so much coin in the market today which I don't know of until it is reviewed in this forum. I have not invested in the above coin yet. I am still holding some of my popular coin. Thanks for sharing.

The best bet is to Invest in different coins both new and old because so that you are always in a safe mode because all coins don't go on correction mode at the same time. Polkadot is a good to look up to invest.

Our investment shouldn't just centre on BTC or other popular coins alone. In the past I never knew about Polkadot and others, until I began making researches and discovered lots of them. In fact the best bet for small traders to record profit is through smaller coins investment which they can afford plenty.

I've really made sure to not get so excited at news like this because a majority of them are always a smokescreen. Imagine the news about Tron that came over the weekend where an investor or developer would pull out and focus on something else.
I doubt the futures of these projects honestly.

This is not as a surprise to me because it is just normal as long as the lawsuit they ripple is having against the United States is not settled.. but I don't really know why it takes them so long for them to settle this.. I don't really understand ..Are they not doing anything about it ?

Polkadot have dropped it position presently and the coin is currently struggling. Although , the dip is not peculiar to Polkadot but their is a guarantee that the price will surge based on the market movement.

Polkadot has high chance if skyrocketing. The coin based on my analysis is good for a long-term investment . It's gradually gaining momentum due to increase number of users.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back