Play 2 Earn

McIrx

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Feb 10, 2021
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
In recent times cryptocurrency has taken control of so many financial aspects of our lives. But the one aspect of it that's intriguing me right now is the Blockchain P2E where one play games and collects coins and NFTs while doing that. A couple of games are now money spinners for youths who take out time to engage in it.

The most popular game I've heard of in the P2E sector right now is Splinterlands. And yes, I tried it out but one has to buy their Summoners Spellbook for $10 to have unlimited access to the paid section. I've tried Boss Hunter too but haven't earn a penny.

Who has made headway in the P2E section? How did you go about it?

In recent times cryptocurrency has taken control of so many financial aspects of our lives. But the one aspect of it that's intriguing me right now is the Blockchain P2E where one play games and collects coins and NFTs while doing that. A couple of games are now money spinners for youths who take out time to engage in it.

The most popular game I've heard of in the P2E sector right now is Splinterlands. And yes, I tried it out but one has to buy their Summoners Spellbook for $10 to have unlimited access to the paid section. I've tried Boss Hunter too but haven't earn a penny.

You said one as to pay as high as $10 for access to unlimited paid section.. what's the $10 for... And probably you need to subscribe to boss hunter before you start to earn.

So this game has a paid session? You mean if you pay this fee you'll be entitled to get paid when you play the games and win there? Is that it? I don't go for anything asking me to pay money tonearn money to though

Personally i don't engage in anything that will aaked me to pay a certain amount before i begin to earn because most of them are there to scam people.

Personally i don't engage in anything that will aaked me to pay a certain amount before i begin to earn because most of them are there to scam people.
^ This is almost always true, unless you’re dealing with something like a gambling site.. where you’d need to put your money in (to prove you have enough to play, and pay) yet you could always withdraw when you logout

A lot of these play to earn games are fake as far as am concerned. They will allow you play the game up to some level and at the end of of the day they Won't pay you anything

It's good to know that you are engaged in playing to earn. What I heard and know is axie infinity game. You have to buy three axie characters and then you will earn smooth love potion coin every day in arena.

This play to earn platform is almost sounding like it is a gambling site of some sort. I will now be paying certain amount of money to play the games and get paid if I win and also lost money if I lose the games

Each time I see all these play to earn games, I just laughed and move on. I have tried it in the past but I never reach the withdrawal threshold after playing for months.

You said one as to pay as high as $10 for access to unlimited paid section.. what's the $10 for... And probably you need to subscribe to boss hunter before you start to earn.
They said the $10 is for Summoner's Spellbook, the de facto manual. A friend actually suggested Boss Hunter. So far I've not asked how much he has made from it. I've only gone ahead and enjoy the game a bit.

I haven't try all website before on how to play on these website and earn money it because I never believe any of these website before, because never earn money there.

I really don't believe playing games to earn money or crypto currency is real at all. I have tried this in the past and i can tell you authoritatively that most of them won't even give you your money when you reach cash out

They said the $10 is for Summoner's Spellbook, the de facto manual. A friend actually suggested Boss Hunter. So far I've not asked how much he has made from it. I've only gone ahead and enjoy the game a bit.
Lol.... you don't even mind of asking of how he earn since you enjoy the game as a normal games... meanwhile thanks for the response...

This is a welcoming development for those who like to play game online always. Burning data to just to play game online will no longer happen as it is now becoming profitable.

I have done this kind of stuff before. I once paid to a site that said I needed to pay 3k to activate my account. In the end, I couldn't complete the mission and I was told to make another deposit. I was disappointed in them cos I won the game.

Directly i do not participate in everything that will certainly asked me to pay out a specific quantity prior to i start to make since the majority of all of them exist to fraud individuals.

I don't blame you for you decision because you are actually right majority of them that ask to pay a specific amount are usually scam, you won't even know the real ones again

This is a welcoming development for those who like to play game online always. Burning data to just to play game online will no longer happen as it is now becoming profitable.
Exactly. The only downside to this now is that sports game are not common in the P2E for now although their is one already. Splinterlands has made lots of money for some dudes already.

I will not lie to you guys. Playing game for money is a waste of time but it is good for the fun of it. Why I say it is waste of time is because it doesn't pay well and it consumes data

And how much do you need to accumulate in there before you are entitled to withdraw that's if they have a withdrawal system? I don't like to give my time and money to such type platforms as it already sounds like a gambling to me

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back