What's new

Play 2 Earn

Thanks for sharing these wealth of information, definitely, another way to earn majorly from the crypto world, will most likely go through and see how it goes.

Write your reply...play 2 earn in my own understanding you can add or left your earn for 2 earning if you are need the money fast.

I'm not much of a gamer,but if guys are earning money while playing their favourite game I applaud it,it's about time they got something back by sitting in front of consoles all day

During the lockdown, I downloaded a game that rewards with bitcoins but the reward is just too small for my liking which made me stop it.

Ninety nine percent of online play to earn games where you can visit the site, plays and also learn are mostly scam , they keep drawing people out to generate traffic for their site.
Each time I see all these play to earn games, I just laughed and move on. I have tried it in the past but I never reach the withdrawal threshold after playing for months.

Well, play 2 earn games are on the rise now and people are doing well making money from it. I had a conversation with a guy who has been making money from it for over two years now. A timely information can be powerful.

Do all these gaming platforms do actually pay to play their games as they say they do? But I can't say much on the rest of the features of this platform you're advertising because I myself don't play games as such

I have read alot about these play to earn fantasy games that you earn NFTs. You have to invest though so you get unlimited access to the games and earn better. It is a great investment for those who are good at playing those games.

Well in things online, most especially site that will require me of something most especially concerning money issue in don't like to participate or anything concerning like games to earned I don't because I don't believe in such.

And how much do you need to accumulate in there before you are entitled to withdraw that's if they have a withdrawal system? I don't like to give my time and money to such type platforms as it already sounds like a gambling to me
And how much do you need to accumulate in there before you are entitled to withdraw that's if they have a withdrawal system? I don't like to give my time and money to such type platforms as it already sounds like a gambling to me
I don't really believe in fate will incite most of these sides has come so one has to verify well before he or she goes into investment in such a site

Myself will not be interested in paying any dime to play games online for me to earn. I am not that much of a person that likes playing games or online games anyways. I don't like playing games really

Myself will not be interested in paying any dime to play games online for me to earn. I am not that much of a person that likes playing games or online games anyways. I don't like playing games really
I used to love playing games in my teenage time , but never was aware of the opportunities that let you to earn by playing thr games. And now , I am no more interested to play games as well though some games do pay for playing , worth small rewards.

I used to love playing games in my teenage time , but never was aware of the opportunities that let you to earn by playing thr games. And now , I am no more interested to play games as well though some games do pay for playing , worth small rewards.
Pay to earn these days he is one of the best form of making money online that you don't have to invest anything but when you comment on most website you make good money

Pay to earn these days he is one of the best form of making money online that you don't have to invest anything but when you comment on most website you make good money
Yeah there is zero investment but it also depends on our network connection and accessibility since installing some of the play to earn games requires lot of data and storage.

I think these things are waste of time, especially if you have to pay to get somewhere significant in the game. Except is legit and there is a high chance of you getting rewarded, I think not!

I used to come across this very activity but my nonchalant attitude towards it is alarming and I don't know why I don't seem to believe that activity in question

If you are required to deposit money and wager your money to earn profits, it is gambling. You cannot trust gambling to make money, it is not only risky but can also cause mental health problems if you lose money.

Actually, cryptocurrency has really made earning online easy whereby they have so many games to play while earning coins. I am just coming across the above earning platform now that is explained here. But you have not told us if there is minimum withdrawal or not and how much.

I am not aware of any gaming site that pay NFT token. However, there is an app called "Cointiply" that pays people. You can earn a lot using their Play Time section. Personally, I do not think that any gaming app can make people rich.

I would not subscribe to any of such because they mostly turn out to be scam. I have fallen victim of such gaming sites 2 times and I don't want to fall victim of such scammers sites anymore. I would register on the if you have payment proof to show. Anything aside this, I wouldn't go that direction. Ty to share payment proof first.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back