What's new

Play 2 Earn

It's my first time hearing about this game P2E, I am not into gaming to earn small fractions of coins. I simply prefer investing with my funds to grow from there.

as for me I don't pay to this kind of things ,because nowadays y can not be able to notice which one is legit and which one is scam ,but I think if you truly believe that is legit it is advisable to pay a certain amount

play to earn platforms must be the most fraudulent form of business that circulates around the online money making world I say this because of the fact that I got scammed many times and the biggest scam of them all is the point system earn USD by getting this number of coins an so on and so forth so I really don't trust these platforms and I would strongly advise anyone attempting to stay away some of those scams are for example zareklamy and anyway that's my opinion

Well it is quit interesting for game lovers to be able to try their hands on gaming and earn some real money in the form of cryptocurency,but when it comes to the issue of buying a package o be able to access some certain features,then it sounds somehow.

earn while playing ,we'll as for me it doesn't sounds familiar to me as the matter of fact this is my first. time of hearing it earn while we wait ,but I believe it is a good one which you can use it to earn money

Do all these gaming platforms do actually pay to play their games as they say they do? But I can't say much on the rest of the features of this platform you're advertising because I myself don't play games as such
I played Boss Hunter and was able to withdraw 1000 ARC which was equivalent to 4 usdt. I have friends doing very well with Splinterlands. It depends on the interest and investment. If I had invested some money into Boss Hunter I would've made much more in less time but I played freely without investing a dime to buy coins or gems. That slowed my progress.

A very greater percentage of this play to earn type of games sites are all really fake and I don't think it is worth anybody's time except you're playing it for the sake of paying games as a hubby and not because of the pay

I've played lots of blockchain chain to earn some fractions of coins on the past more especially the Bling games. I am heading towards playing more of NFTs games to earn better reward.

I have never heard about this play to earn game before. Maybe it's because I am not much of gaming person because I don't actually play video games. But I don't think it will be a platform worth spending time on

I've played lots of blockchain chain to earn some fractions of coins on the past more especially the Bling games. I am heading towards playing more of NFTs games to earn better reward.
I am actively scouting for a new P2E game to engage myself in right now. I am scared of venturing into Splinterlands. If you have any suggestions as regards NFT games please update so that I can also check it out.

I am actively scouting for a new P2E game to engage myself in right now. I am scared of venturing into Splinterlands. If you have any suggestions as regards NFT games please update so that I can also check it out.
If you want to claim some reasonable NFT token rewards, I'll urge you to sign up with coinmarketcap.com they have lots of airdrops legit ones that pays you via diamonds which can be redeemed for NFT.

If you want to claim some reasonable NFT token rewards, I'll urge you to sign up with coinmarketcap.com they have lots of airdrops legit ones that pays you via diamonds which can be redeemed for NFT.
The airdrops being displayed at Coinmarketcap are not the most encouraging too though they are legit. I've participated in a couple and gotten the airdrops.

As for diamonds they are not useful for now but will be in the nearest future. I have over 1000 diamonds already.

The airdrops being displayed at Coinmarketcap are not the most encouraging too though they are legit. I've participated in a couple and gotten the airdrops.

As for diamonds they are not useful for now but will be in the nearest future. I have over 1000 diamonds already.
That's simply how airdrops works, it's a future investment stuff, rack more diamonds if you can and expect your dividends to come bounty in the future.

That's simply how airdrops works, it's a future investment stuff, rack more diamonds if you can and expect your dividends to come bounty in the future.
I am very hopeful the diamonds will do well. For now I just don't know what their plan is for it. If it will be useful for purchasing NFTs I'm definitely treading that path.

I am very hopeful the diamonds will do well. For now I just don't know what their plan is for it. If it will be useful for purchasing NFTs I'm definitely treading that path.
Yes, It is used for trading NFT, but at the time the the top NFT you'll get is low for your diamond, you should keep racking up diamonds to improve your reward in the future.

Yes, It is used for trading NFT, but at the time the the top NFT you'll get is low for your diamond, you should keep racking up diamonds to improve your reward in the future.
I checked some of the links on their page and realised one needs at least 5000 diamonds for a good NFT. One NFT even sold for 12,000 diamonds. It will take a long time to acquire that large amount of diamond.

I checked some of the links on their page and realised one needs at least 5000 diamonds for a good NFT. One NFT even sold for 12,000 diamonds. It will take a long time to acquire that large amount of diamond.
Continuously be going it, you never know you can earn such high diamond of 12,000. I am always patient in a given project provided it stays legit.

Continuously be going it, you never know you can earn such high diamond of 12,000. I am always patient in a given project provided it stays legit.
Coinmarketcap will definitely stay legit for a long time. I read about a particular NFT sold for 25 ETH over there. It only motivated me to accumulate more. Maybe one day I'll purchase an NFT that will sell for a high crypto value too.

If this requires I pay a certain dum of money, then I'll take to my heels. I frown at sites that opines you invest money before you can earn. A larger percentage of them are not authentic?

I have never played games to wish cash prizes. I have checked a lot of games that pay for playing, I have even checked game testing sites, however, I am not a gamer, therefore, I have never played games for money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back