What's new

Picoworker and timebucks; do you think they worth your time?

Kennysplash

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have accounts with both timebucks and picoworker. But I they are now inactive. The tasks are monotonous, which means you do almost the same things over and over again. To crown it all the pay is very insignificant. I spent 1 week in timebucks and make $0.9, picoworker is not different. For me I think they are not worth it. What do you think?

I didn't have an account with timebuck but I have worked with Pico worker. If fact I did not last up to a month on the platform. The reason is that the tasks available on the site in excruciating and the pay is too small. Imagine I spent 45 minutes on the work that earned $0.01. all my butts were aching after finishing the job. That was then I decided to quit those micro job Websites.

I see all of these sites as time wasters. They pay very little for what you spend virtually the whole of your day doing. I had accounts with them too including neobux. But they are not that effective for making money online, just a little change. Not to mention their requirements on referrals. Some of them will tell you you need to have a certain number of referrals before you can get a payout. It is just tiring.

I have accounts with both timebucks and picoworker. But I they are now inactive. The tasks are monotonous, which means you do almost the same things over and over again. To crown it all the pay is very insignificant. I spent 1 week in timebucks and make $0.9, picoworker is not different. For me I think they are not worth it. What do you think?
For me. Tinebucks is a waste of time. One reason I don't like timebucks is because of the offers they render, survey. The surveys they have there is not supported in my country.
But Picoworker is OK. You can make good money just by doing simple tasks

Time bucks is a total waste of time. They don't get to pay you at the end of the day after spending so much time to finish the job.

Well in topic at hand which involves timebucks and picoworker, I have to say I am unfamiliar with both as I am just hearing about them but I have to say the reviews i have seen in them are bad and I don't think they would be worth it

In no way are they worth my time and effort, the pay is so paltry it doesn't even cover the cost of my data. The first time I attempted it , I did all the tasks properly yet it was rejected, never went back

Seriously, a week making less than a dollar, to me it is not worth it, except if the task are very simple and less stressful and tedious.

I have actually working to earn money on the both of the sites but to be honest, after a few weeks I had to run away because the tasks that are given there are very hard and difficult to complete whole the pay is just little.

I am not yet on timebucks but I am using picocowrkers since some time. Monotonous? Yes, picoworkers tasks get monotonous in the long run. But then what job is not monotonous.

I don't know much about timebucks but I have spent more than one month on picoworker and I have not earned up to $2, the task there is very hard and sometimes difficult to handle.

I have not personally tried those websites. However, I have seen some reviews regarding these websites. After analysing the reviews, I have arrived at the conclusion that they are a waste of time because they still do not pay that much for all the hardwork you do. So they are not worth it. Some tasks require you to go through a process of KYC (Know Your Customer) and some tasks require you to sign-up for some websites. In short, they are a waste of time.

Well Starbucks is a very good website but I have not been able to work on there because it is mostly about surveys but picoworker website is one platform that I have been able to work and earn from amount of money but I have been so lazy in working there so I have been quite stagnant on the website because I have other online websites where I earn money from.

Well Starbucks is a very good website but I have not been able to work on there because it is mostly about surveys but picoworker website is one platform that I have been able to work and earn from amount of money but I have been so lazy in working there so I have been quite stagnant on the website because I have other online websites where I earn money from.

I am sure you are talking about Time Bucks, right? As I mentioned earlier, I have not tried these websites, but I have certainly seen many reviews about Pico Workers. It seems that Pico Workers is not worth my time. This is because many people (job posters) who ask you to join some websites which I do not want to use and the pay is quite low. Moreover, you may not be able to complete all the jobs because you may not be qualified enough.

I do not know about time bucks but I have I used pico worker to earn some money online before. I later leat because because I saw that the earning ways was not enough.

I do not know about time bucks but I have I used pico worker to earn some money online before. I later leat because because I saw that the earning ways was not enough.

Can you please mention more and more details about Pico Workers? How much did you earn and what were the kinds of job available there? I have been reading some reviews about the Pico Workers website and I know that it does not pay much, but what about you? I am quite sure you haven't made much.

After earning $10, I gave up time bucks because you can earn only when you can do surveys or have a lot of referrals. I have managed to make over $300 from Picoworkers, of which I withdrew $100 and used the remaining funds to pay the workers who completed my picoworker tasks. I am still using Picoworkers to hire workers.

I work at both Timebucks and Picoworkers, at Timebucks the pay is really low, but by doing small things once a day, I make sure I get $10 a month. At Picoworkers I have been doing quite well, I receive my earnings without delay and with small tasks I easily accumulate money for my wallet.

All those micro job website do not really worth anybody's time. The best thing I think one should do is just to register on good freelancing Website like Fiverr and upwork

All those micro job website do not really worth anybody's time. The best thing I think one should do is just to register on good freelancing Website like Fiverr and upwork
I am not active anymore on pico worker and timebuck. It will just waste your precious time and effort. The rewards for the tasks are very very small.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back