Physical games vs video games.

Hammad1245

Determined to change the world.
1000 Posts Club
Dec 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some people like to play physical games. Others like to play video games. I think physical games are better tha video games. What do you think? Give your idea below.

Some people like to play physical games. Others like to play video games. I think physical games are better tha video games. What do you think? Give your idea below.
Both games have benefits. Physical games are good for health and Video games are good for mental health. But extra use of video games are dangerous for mind and health. There should be balanced between all types of activities. Personally I like physical games for growing up kids.

We all know that physical games are much more better than online games. Video games are only required to establish the cognitive domain of a student. But physical games are always required to maintain the physical balance of human body. we should do in our daily life because it is required to maintain our cholesterol level and other physical issues.

Video games are totally time wasting. On the other hand physical games are very good for health. We can improve our health by playing games like foot ball, cricket, volley ball, bedminton, etc. Those who playing games regularly are looking fit and handsome than those who does not play any kind of game. That's why if we want to improve our health we have to play games regularly.

Sony's biggest selling point for the PlayStation 4 over the Xbox One is a larger, better collection of exclusive games. It's a pretty major selling point, as previously noted. Microsoft's biggest selling point for the Xbox One over the PlayStation 4 is backward compatibility.

It depends on your prefences. Not all are physically active like playing outside. If your comfortable with just playing with games then go for it. I think that as long as you love what you're doing and you don't harm anyone then it's okay.

Everything that is too much is not good. You can choose what you want to play but always bare in mind to not overplay because it will also give you bad effects. If you play video games, take some rest and don't abuse your eyes.

Yes، you are absolutely right physical game is much better than video game because your fitness is maintained in physical game and in video game you are mentally preoccupied and your senses gradually stop working.
Post automatically merged:

Yes، you are absolutely right physical game is much better than video game because your fitness is maintained in physical game and in video game you are mentally preoccupied and your senses gradually stop working.

It is really is in physical games you can gain physical health, emotional, mentality and social in ways of positivity. while in video games there aspects in physical, emotional, mental and physical have too but it depends on what community.

Everything is dependent on choices of people per time but personally I prefer video games to personal games for reasons best known to me but nevertheless, playing physical game is really cool and more fun but I can't do that in a Zombie or a horror kind of setting for physical games

Physical games are obviously better than video games. It can keep your body fresh and healthy. You go out, move your muscles and play games is better than sitting on a chair staring at a screen. Videos games can effect on your eye sight as well.

Physical games outdo video games to me. They are so real with participants bonding, sharing and having fun unlike video games where one can be at a spot for hours facing a screen and some programmed simulations. Physical games is good for building up and staying healthy.

Everything is dependent on the choice of a person per time but personally I prefer video games to personal games for reasons best known to me but nevertheless, playing physical game is really cool and more fun but I can't do that in a Zombie or a horror kind of setting for physical games.

I
I Think so physical games are better than vedio games because through physical games we remain healthy and active while vedio games are mostly play by lazy people they have bad effects on our eyes and through physical games we can become a player in future if we are really good playing but in vedio games this opportunity is not available

The fact that its is physical makes it the better option. One is not dealing with something fictional that might not be possible in the real world. One cannot enjoy a video game the way he will enjoy a game played physically except one is not good at such game.
The only argument for video game is that people appreciate the graphics and also the ease of playing the games without getting fatigued

Playing physical game is good because it buids a strong relationship or give more strength in a relationship, but video game is better for me because it doesn't lead to any abusive words or fight like the physical does.

Depend an individual but for me like physical game, because physical game is good and it help one to be strong and also to build a strong relationship.

Maybe because I engage in both games, I want to say both games have their advantages and disadvantages. In the physical game where I play football, you sweat out and this is good for the body and one's health but if not careful, could lead to injury. While the video game also is good for the mind like helping your mental ability in adventures and even playing football games against the computer. Both are very nice but the excess isn't advisable.

Video game is always fun and it relaxes one mind to some extent, physical game most time requires effort and some time drains energy,video game is readily available.

I like enjoy playing physical game because physical game gives you strength, makes you sweat all the bad things and gives you a good body structure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back