What's new

Persuasion techniques

Persuasion technique is really important in a business but for me I believe I need to generate my own way of persuasion, I may not be able to get it now because I'm not into marketing as only people that are into marketing will find this tips useful.

I have ones like that before, they will talk so much and pull your hopes really high, but at the end They will not patronize you. It's part of every business though.

Some customers are very hard to please no matter how you try to persuade them to buy from you. I just let them see the benefits of buying from me than from my competitors.

Persuasion must be psychologically delivered. You must show proof that a particular goods or services is worth it, you must emphasize the benefits to be gotten from such product, you must make the prospective buyer know they are going to miss out if they didn't get the product.

A very good persuation technique is to let your would be customer to see a reason why they will need your product or services in solving their needs rather than simply patronizing then them to just buy your products

The way I persuade customers or potential customers is by letting them know how effective the product is through someone that had already used the same product and also I let them know how urgent and scarce the product maybe in time to come.

Sometimes it might be difficult to persuade a stubborn client to patronize you. However, consistency and even offering a free trial or reduced discount might persuade the person.

Well I honestly don't know how to persuade people and I am actually trying to learn about that and so I don't have any words of advice because I am struggling with it myself

I believe a customer that wants to buy will surely buy. But then persuasion is always needed for some customers before they buy, that's why some sellers goes as far as lying to get the job done

The only persuasion techniques I know is to try as much as possible to provide the best service for people that are interested in your business that's just the way for now. Maybe there are others.

Some customers are very hard to please no matter how you try to persuade them to buy from you. I just let them see the benefits of buying from me than from my competitors.
Persuading a customer is not easy , though some are easy to persuade while some are hard nuts that's difficult to crack m but all you need is a good rapport with them .

You need to be able to know how to persuade people to buy from you when it comes to business. One way that I have seen that has effectively been four people is to insert value-added coupons like first time free shipping.

I do not have a single persuasion technique and I doo not see the needs. Even if I have to establish a business. I will not have to be using technique to persuade people but people should rather be encourage based on how the business is being operated

I do not have a single persuasion technique and I doo not see the needs. Even if I have to establish a business. I will not have to be using technique to persuade people but people should rather be encourage based on how the business is being operated
I get your point. But I believe the concept of persuasion techniques is a very broad one. It doesn't necessarily mean talking or begging customers. Operating the business in a proper customer-friendly way can also be a persuasion technique.

I have ones like that before, they will talk so much and pull your hopes really high, but at the end They will not patronize you. It's part of every business though.
that is exactly what we call sugar couting and also brainwashing , its an act where and entrepreneurs tried to convince you by tell by tell you that's he's offing you the best which you cannot see anywhere.

that is exactly what we call sugar couting and also brainwashing , its an act where and entrepreneurs tried to convince you by tell by tell you that's he's offing you the best which you cannot see anywhere.
I understand your point perfectly. Most businesses do this every time. Infact, it is the best form of marketing because the minds of most undecided customers can be convinced or persuaded at this point.

Before a customer comes to make inquiries on your business products and services, they have interest to buy but they are not sure if it's something that's going to serve their need.

What you need to do is to sell the product to them and make them understand that it's exactly what they want. You can't be able to do that if you don't know your products and services very well. Once you have that knowledge, you can be able to convince them with detailed explanation of the product and how it works which is going to serve their needs.

If you have proof of sales and customer's feedbacks on the product, you can share it with them. It's definitely going to influence their decision on getting the product.

If you can make the customers believe that the product or service you are offering is very necessary for this person and it will improve their lives, the customer might end up buying the product. If you can convince him that the product or services you are offering is being offered for the best price in the market, you might be able to persuade him to buy from you.

If you can make the customers believe that the product or service you are offering is very necessary for this person and it will improve their lives, the customer might end up buying the product. If you can convince him that the product or services you are offering is being offered for the best price in the market, you might be able to persuade him to buy from you.
The simple trick is to know what your customers really want. Once you are able to find out what their needs are and you make a provision for it, they will buy your products because they know it's what's going to solve their problem for them.

Sometimes customers do not know what they actually want, you as a business will have to tell them what they want. That's where persuasion comes in. You will have to persuade them to believe that the product is very good for them and they will benefit from the product. YOu can sell only when you can convince your customers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back