What's new

Persuasion techniques

The best persuasive technique is your soft behavior, your behavior will make people move from there are to where you want them to be depends on persuasion, it is very important to plan on how you can improve,

The most significant aspects of this tome were Cialdini's “6 Principles of Influence,” which are:
  • Reciprocity;
  • Commitment/consistency;
  • Social proof;
  • Authority;
  • Liking;
  • Scarcity.
  • Key Persuasion Techniques
    • Appeal to Social Needs.
    • Use Loaded Words and Images.
    • Get Your Foot in the Door.
    • Go Big and Then Small.
    • Utilize the Power of Reciprocity.
    • Create an Anchor Point.
    • Limit Your Availability.
    • Notice Persuasive Messages.

Firstly compelling a customer to buy your products or services can be very challenging sometimes. In most honest cases, I’ve seem to understand that all customers want a feeling of importance. Detecting what gives your customer a feeling of importance is very important. This will determine your approach, humor and way of addressing them. Another way is by making them understand why they need to buy your products and how it’ll benefit you and them

persuasion techniques to help you get ahead at work
  • The 'framing' method. ...
  • Talk about 'we', not 'you' ...
  • Be specific and confident. ...
  • Explain what's in it for them. ...
  • Create scarcity and urgency. ...
  • The 'but you are free' technique. ...
  • The 'it's working for others' approach. ...
  • Get agreement on a more minor point first.

Create scarcity and urgency

Making a genuine requirement for something, or a period imperative, makes individuals need something more than if it were richly accessible. Consider the restricted release items that brands dispatch – the way that shoppers accept they may botch the chance to possess something new makes them surge out to get them.

When it comes to persuasion I am always on the other side as the customer. I have noticed the sellers with their styles of persuasion, some are good and some are not. But what I remember is the seller in Hongkong. She doesn't know English so it is hard for her to convince me to buy the souvenir shirts. We negotiated using her calculator for the price. When I was not convinced that the price is good I was about to leave but the vendor pulled my hand and gave me 1 shirt.... for free. Oh, I couldn't take that but she insisted. I left and then I came back after about 10 steps and bought the shirts that I was haggling with her. That was a good style of persuasion.

Well my persuasion skill is telling my client what makes my products special, what makes it unique, I have worked as a marketer in the past, and believe you me, this always works for me as I was the company's best marketer.

in months of marketing my referrals. I found a way that makes more people come near you. psychologically speaking and making them, at the back of their minds they need it but actually not. so, i decide to learn it earn it and things are getting awesome this days

I guess I would do the same thing like what you did, I will show to my possible costumer the whole layout of the business and how would they benefit from taking risk on it, sometimes if a person is truely decicated on earning money then they would take risk on everything that is good to their ears.

You may persuade some one to buy something for the first time or people might join a program if you can persuade. However, the first time buyer will become a loyal customer only when the product is great. A person who joined a program under you will continue use that program only when it is good.

Pick a topic you are passionate about know your audience, get his attention, research both sides, ask a lot of good question emphasize
about your point accordingly then repeat yourself

Anchoring

Principle: Anchoring is a cognitive bias present in most decision making. How do you know what product is “good,” for example? You compare it to a similar product and make a decision from there.
This technique has a lot of different uses, one of the most-used being pricing. Anchoring, if used properly, can be a powerful persuasion technique.
Real-life Application:
  • You’re looking to buy a new car and come across an OK deal for 10,000$. You bargain with the salesman and manage to lower the cost to 7,000$. You go home satisfied & contempt, thinking how much of a bargain it was. The actual value for the car, however, was lower than 7,000$. The initial price of 10,000$ acts as an anchor, so you’ll perceive anything lower than that as a “good deal.”
  • You just got a new job offer, with an initial offer of 2,000$ per month. You negotiate it to 2,200$. Again, as with the previous example, you may be getting low-balled. While a 10% increase over the initial offer may seem attractive, it might still be lower than your actual value.

The technique you describe is the correct one in my case. I usually transmit everything positive that my product or service may have, why it is better than the competition and its benefits, the main thing is honesty and transparency, for this I must have full knowledge of my offer to clarify any doubts.

To me the way these persuasion works is, you just have to let your customers or prospects see the bigger picture, you want to make them imagine how this thing will be beneficial to them no matter how you try to persuade a customer never let it be about you, don't let it feel as if they should do it so that you can gain or make money, rather let them understand what they will miss out if they do not purchase the product or do that investment.

Have you ever dealt with a customer who after everything they just wouldn't bulge or they find it hard to pull their wallets to patronise you.

One way to cement your offer in their minds, is to help them see it.

Most prospects know that you can get the job done, but they can't see how valuable it is, to hire you.
I'll explain.

Most of the time, when I tell prospects my price, they go: "That's on the high side."

This means they have the money, but it's a huge investment for them.

So, I show them what's possible. By laying emphasis on how the deal is going to benefit them immensely

What is your own persuasion techniques?
Have handle some client like that with less talk and much actions and proves, because I notice one thing about dealing with client that they need your service to get what they need to o be done. The more you talk with them the more they keep loosing interest in you. So the best way I go about that kind of client that am very sure he or she needs my services but finding it hard to wanna hire me,is by me showing them some prove of my work done and talk less with them as well.

I normally do this with a sure non-verbal communication if I make an assessment or "truth"; that is to say, taking a look at the eyes of another person as regularly as possible without proving any incertainty (I discover either that frightens the individual, discourages the person from questioning you, or just puts more trust in them, depends on how nice they are. In essence, try to look like you could not be even safer with what you say.

Laughs, your persuasion is a nice one, at least you laid emphasis about how the investment or business gonna benefit em when they finally opt to purchase what you market. That's nice idea, an entrepreneur should take account of that.

It's not every customers that really need serious convincing before making sales, some are easy while some are hard, those that are hard are finding it difficult to hire you while because they don't trust either you will not deliver to their taste or the materials which you will use might be cheap but if you can make then to understand what you are going to do I think you have convinced already.

I think one of the best persuasion techniques is to encourage the effort of people. Notice their hard work and reward them accordingly. In no time, everyone would want that reward.

Have you ever dealt with a customer who after everything they just wouldn't bulge or they find it hard to pull their wallets to patronise you.

One way to cement your offer in their minds, is to help them see it.

Most prospects know that you can get the job done, but they can't see how valuable it is, to hire you.
I'll explain.

Most of the time, when I tell prospects my price, they go: "That's on the high side."

This means they have the money, but it's a huge investment for them.

So, I show them what's possible. By laying emphasis on how the deal is going to benefit them immensely

What is your own persuasion techniques?
Wow. This is real a nice and enlightening post. I hope replies on this post answers the question that have been bothering me. I think this is one good reason why platforms like the are really encouraged

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back