What's new

People believing a place is haunted hurt your chances of selling?

It is very important to let the potential buyers know in details about the issues surrounding the property in question,whether you agree or not such things do exist,and this could be a problem to the occupant of the property.

Seriously, I have actually heard about this kind of stories before and such houses 🏘 are abandoned by the tenants, making it a total loss for the owner because no one wants to live there.

Seriously, I have actually heard about this kind of stories before and such houses 🏘 are abandoned by the tenants, making it a total loss for the owner because no one wants to live there.
Security matters a lot when it comes to residential property or even commercial property people look at security first before they can be able to buy or rent your property and this must be assured.

Actually bi haven't heard of that before selling a building and it occurs that it is a haunted house .But I do believe bits a superstition and it's will really reduce the worth of the house.

This is not all about being a superstitious human being. The truth remains that some houses are really hunted indeed. And if these is true, the chances of selling that property becomes even slimmer

Have you ever tried to sell a property that past owners claimed to be haunted? Supposedly there was a murder that took place on the property before the house was even built, and now people claim it's haunted. I have literally lived in the house for months and never had an issue. I am also not much of a believer in the supernatural, so it bugs me that it's so tough to sell properties like this.

What do you think one should do about this? It's as if everyone who shows interest in the property, they end up finding out about the supposed haunting. Once someone hears it's haunted they bow out. Any suggestions on how to sort this out? The place isn't haunted, I think it's just people in the area making a dumb story about something that happened in the past.
Although supernatural things ate true but as a believe you should not be concerned about something like it but you should know it’s hard to change people’s belief.If there’s so much speculation about a place, it’s better to also stay away avoid people’s talk

Security matters a lot when it comes to residential property or even commercial property people look at security first before they can be able to buy or rent your property and this must be assured.

Of course yes, security is one of the biggest challenges most people face when it comes to where they live and once it's not guaranteed, most people lose interest.

How will you sell something in a haunted house or place, we all know that once people know that a place has a bad history, they will never want to come there. You have to change place if you want to sell well

How will you sell something in a haunted house or place, we all know that once people know that a place has a bad history, they will never want to come there. You have to change place if you want to sell well
People believing at the place is haunted Hunt reduce your chances of selling that property because they see the property has been risky and insecure for one to buy.

People believing at the place is haunted Hunt reduce your chances of selling that property because they see the property has been risky and insecure for one to buy.
That's what I am trying to say, in fact you may not be able to sleep if you are staying in the haunted house because your mind won't be at rest not to talk of people that live around their.

I am not someone that believes in superstition but still there people who do so I will not even buy a house that is believed to be haunted because it is true that people will not want to buy it.

Personally I don't believe in all those stuffs. I regard them as superstitious believes. I also have seen someone who claimed to have such issues.

I think this depends on the belief of individual. So far the new occupant doesn't have any hand in the murder of the person killed in the building i don't think the new occupant can be affected

Of course, I have heard several stories about that and there are many people that believe in it even though I do not know if it is real or not.

Personally I've never really going to be very open to acquiring a house we landed property that is believed to be haunted because I believe in spirituality, ghosts and demons.

Write your reply...people believing your haunted hurt your xhance of selling well some people seems to be nice and easy but not all of them likes you or value you all you need to do is to be cleaver

Have you ever tried to sell a property that past owners claimed to be haunted? Supposedly there was a murder that took place on the property before the house was even built, and now people claim it's haunted. I have literally lived in the house for months and never had an issue. I am also not much of a believer in the supernatural, so it bugs me that it's so tough to sell properties like this.

What do you think one should do about this? It's as if everyone who shows interest in the property, they end up finding out about the supposed haunting. Once someone hears it's haunted they bow out. Any suggestions on how to sort this out? The place isn't haunted, I think it's just people in the area making a dumb story about something that happened in the past.
Such a story would scare away many prospective buyers. But it is best to let the buyer know about such situation earlier.
Personally, I would never buy a house that is considered haunted.

Most African settings always have this kind of believe that a place is haunted which makes it some place that people wouldn't really like to go but those that don't believe in curses always take advantage of it and buy up such properties.

True, houses that are said to be haunted are very difficult to rent out or sell and in most cases such houses have changed ownership before lending credence to such allegation. Until the seller meet with someone who doesn't believe in such things sales may not occur.

I actually think there are supernatural things but the supernatural doesn't have any business with the living,explaining the situation broadly to the buyer to understand can lead to the property being sold and i don't think it will affect the buyer,it's just mere supertision.
The best way to make a good sales when selling a haunted house or land is to come clean to the buyer or the agent because neighbours can later discourage him from buying.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back