What's new

People believing a place is haunted hurt your chances of selling?

There is no how you will convince me to purchase a building hearing about been haunted, in every rumor there is an element of truth, so we must try our best to avoid problem at all cost.

Yes of course sometimes when the place is being hunted client would not want to buy such land or property, but some people do not believe in such stories they are based on buying what will profit them

A haunted house is a scary and dangerous house for anyone to live. No one will want to live in a haunted house. Except a buyer does not know that a house is haunted that is when he can buy it, even if a haunted house is free it will still be difficult to get someone to take it.

Of course I’ve heard something like this so many times and I can’t even say it’s not real but that can’t stop me from buying a property.I only need to pray before acquiring

To be serious I haven't heard anything about a haunted house before or should I ask what made it haunted actually they are lost of times superstitious rumors cost a lot .

The best way to sell a property that is said to be haunted is to tell the client the situation before they hear it from other neighbors, not all people believe that supernatural things exist, personally I am indifferent to the comments about it if the property has the benefits I am looking for.
True tho, not only on this issue, but many sellers make this mistake of hiding critical information from potential buyers. In most cases it usually back fire. That where you see cases of lawsuits and the likes. As for the hunted house issue, its not really common here in my country

True tho, not only on this issue, but many sellers make this mistake of hiding critical information from potential buyers. In most cases it usually back fire. That where you see cases of lawsuits and the likes. As for the hunted house issue, its not really common here in my country
Yes, which means that these immuboliary agents do not have a good future, since they lose credibility. There should always be transparency and sincerity in any type of negotiation, in this way there will be confidence for future operations that may arise.

Have you ever tried to sell a property that past owners claimed to be haunted? Supposedly there was a murder that took place on the property before the house was even built, and now people claim it's haunted. I have literally lived in the house for months and never had an issue. I am also not much of a believer in the supernatural, so it bugs me that it's so tough to sell properties like this.

What do you think one should do about this? It's as if everyone who shows interest in the property, they end up finding out about the supposed haunting. Once someone hears it's haunted they bow out. Any suggestions on how to sort this out? The place isn't haunted, I think it's just people in the area making a dumb story about something that happened in the past.
Traditionally we believe when a place is been haunted by a ghost or something will forever affect a sold property or an estate, but some people don't believe that a place is being haunted.

Whether you like it or not this kind of rumors always exist and it is not in your power to try to stop them instead just focus on convincing the client they are not true

you are surely going to find a person who doesn't believe in that at all to buy that house for very cheap (as most of peopel are avoiding it lol)

It mostly boils down to your mindset. There are some people who don't believed in spirits while some believe in it. I wouldn't buy anyway.

Well to me in this kind of situation you need to be truthful so that you can be believed tomorrow and trusted by another person but in a situation were by the secret is kept only within you and the buyer discover the truth from someone then it really hurt and it will make a distrust between you.

Well to me in this kind of situation you need to be truthful so that you can be believed tomorrow and trusted by another person but in a situation were by the secret is kept only within you and the buyer discover the truth from someone then it really hurt and it will make a distrust between you.
I agree with you, many people believe in them, while others do not. That's why the agent must be transparent when offering such property, because sooner or later the client will find out and it won't be good for the agent's reputation.

A haunted house can be bad news for sellers but I think it depends largely on the environment and the kind of buyer, not everyone is superstitious so a seller has to have the proper knowledge in order to convince a buyer when selling a presumed haunted house
If the buyer will listen to the neighbors about the house being haunted then that is trouble because the neighbors might not want you to sell your house. However, I have lived in a house that was purportedly had a ghost according to 2 neighbors. We rented that house for 5 years and there was nary an indication of a ghost.

No one will like to engage in a business that has this bad news because it is not something anyone will be proud , any Business of this kind is not for me, if am the one I will definitely remove myself from such business deal because I can't take such risk.

No one will like to engage in a business that has this bad news because it is not something anyone will be proud , any Business of this kind is not for me, if am the one I will definitely remove myself from such business deal because I can't take such risk.
That is like a bad omen when a place is haunted or Hunt if he gives people bad reaction about that place and no one want to Rick's his had earn money to buy a place that is haunted.

That is like a bad omen when a place is haunted or Hunt if he gives people bad reaction about that place and no one want to Rick's his had earn money to buy a place that is haunted.
even me I can never even think of going there talkless of even taking out my money to buy a property that is possessed,people may not actually buy it from you because they cannot also risk their money in such thing.

Whether you like it or not this kind of rumors always exist and it is not in your power to try to stop them instead just focus on convincing the client they are not true
To convince a client that cases like this is not true will be a difficult task to achieve because people always look for reasons not to buy from you and anything that can threaten the existence of human beings should be avoided except it can be proven that the house is not haunted.

Have you ever tried to sell a property that past owners claimed to be haunted? Supposedly there was a murder that took place on the property before the house was even built, and now people claim it's haunted. I have literally lived in the house for months and never had an issue. I am also not much of a believer in the supernatural, so it bugs me that it's so tough to sell properties like this.

What do you think one should do about this? It's as if everyone who shows interest in the property, they end up finding out about the supposed haunting. Once someone hears it's haunted they bow out. Any suggestions on how to sort this out? The place isn't haunted, I think it's just people in the area making a dumb story about something that happened in the past.
What you can do in this case most especially when people that show interest in the property end up finding out the property as been haunted is to keep pushing or negotiate with the person that have upper hand.

A haunted house can be bad news for sellers but I think it depends largely on the environment and the kind of buyer, not everyone is superstitious so a seller has to have the proper knowledge in order to convince a buyer when selling a presumed haunted house
I think an haunted house could be an advantage maybe maybe not. Not everyone is superstitious and also there are people who are thrill seekers who would be interested in buying the house as well

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back