What's new

PayPal over BTC?

These days a lot of people prefer to pay with BTC, but most people use or at least have a PayPal account. The difference with both is that BTC is secure and has no chance of getting charged back, while PayPal is famous for chargebacks. Do you use BTC(or other secure cryptocurrencies) to avoid issues, or do you still deal with PayPal because most customers prefer it?

I'm very picky when it comes to PayPal transactions. If we don't know each other chances are I will only do BTC with you.
Although, PayPal was ban im my country which as not enable be to experience the method. But i think i will still prefer bitcoinl to PayPal because of it votality.

I'm happy Cryptocurrency like BTC is around, it has enabled lots of people to receive their earnings earlier on online. Now LTC is the main coin used for transactions.

I prefer to use bitcoin or any other crypto currency like litcoin and binance coin to do any transaction online. Using litcoin or binance coin, the transaction fee is very low unlike PayPal that charges percentage per transaction. Sometimes they charge $0.5 to send $1 to another account

Surely PayPal over Bitcoin. I will love to receive my money directly to me instead of been in a coin form which can devalue or increase anytime

Surely PayPal over Bitcoin. I will love to receive my money directly to me instead of been in a coin form which can devalue or increase anytime
This is a very good point however many countries do not actively support the PayPal platform and as a result it is better for people to get paid in cryptocurrency and if necessary converted to PayPal through various online platforms.

These days a lot of people prefer to pay with BTC, but most people use or at least have a PayPal account. The difference with both is that BTC is secure and has no chance of getting charged back, while PayPal is famous for chargebacks. Do you use BTC(or other secure cryptocurrencies) to avoid issues, or do you still deal with PayPal because most customers prefer it?

I'm very picky when it comes to PayPal transactions. If we don't know each other chances are I will only do BTC with you.
I prefer paying with BTC over PayPal because PayPal has not been friendly in my country , you can't receive money from another country using paypal but with BTC , You are safe and secure.

No for sure, as Bitcoin is not easy to use compare to PayPal and it PayPal is most used payment option for freelancer and online business holders and I doubt they Bitcoin will get such a trust and provider supports. So I will go with PayPal for at least next 10-20 years.
I prefer BTC over Play wallet because it's generally acceptable and paper is not really accessible over here so we prefer BTC.

For me I can't operate a PayPal account because it's banned in my region. But Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is what we popularly use here for our online transactions.

PayPal account could have been one of the best way of receiving our payments over here but because it is not accepted in my location that is why a lot of people have lost interest in it and we not really know much about it.

Any time, anyday, it's btc over PayPal, major turn of is the PayPal charges, someone sends me money, PayPal deducts from it, whenever I forward the money to my bank card, PayPal charges me 5usd, I have never experienced such with btc or crypto transactions. It's btc over PayPal.

BTC may be more secure, but what happens if that money you sent, wasn't meant to be sent. What if you need to do a chargeback to get that money back. What happens if someone scams all of your BTC? Is there a way to get that money back? With PayPal there is. To me BTC sounds way too risky, considering that you may not have any recourse once your money is sent. What if you were scammed and sent money to a scammer, but through BTC instead. How then is that person supposed to recover their money? Is it lost forever?

Yes with PayPal, people can do chargebacks, and I think they should have something like that just in case. But that feature should be there. Because lets face it, people are scammed all the time, and if there's no way of getting that money back, then PayPal would probably face a lot of trouble.

I haven't gotten into Bitcoin yet - though I know a little about it from forums (forum posting).
You should try as much as you can to learn a lot about cryptocurrencies because it is actually where the future is headed as a lot of people are jumping into the investment right now and they are making good money.

Here is a useful article that explains their business deal in more detail. It's definitely an exciting move for PayPal and hopefully, this is good news for the crypto markets. There are some amazing plans ahead...

PayPal has now accepted cryptocurrency. It looks like despite PayPal's reluctance to accept cryptocurrencies on their platform, they have finally adopted them. What might be the reasons behind PayPal's acceptance of cryptocurrencies?

I haven't gotten into Bitcoin and have no intention of doing so. I'm not sure why someone would prefer Bitcoin to PayPal unless they want to get rid of it. It's really too dangerous.

PayPal account transaction is not really secured as I understand because according to research they said that there is a possibility of reversing a transaction with PayPal and this is risky.. The use of BTC or any other cryptocurrency is most secured.

For the fact that a lot of people don't have access to making use of PayPal will always make them to prefer making use of cryptocurrency over PayPal.

There are many advantages of using Bitcoin over PayPal, but most of the sites prefer PayPal despite the fact that PayPal allows you to buy Bitcoins if you live in the United States or in the United Kingdom. I just hope that Bitcoin will be used by more people in the future.

I think most people still trust PayPal because of the high security measures that they've put in place over time. Bitcoin can easily be an avenue for scammers and monies become untraceable.
In PayPal, you can report and the person's account becomes limited.

I have been a lover of PayPal account when i started working online years ago , but since there has been a ban on PayPal in my country , I have shift my favouritism to btc

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back