What's new

PayPal over BTC?

I prefer PayPal because of a few reasons: 1: It's been a while since I've started using PayPal and I dont have the strenght for others platforms. 2: It is the most secured platform in my opinion since it is the biggest and the oldest one, we can trust it. 3: BTC can go up but yet can go down!! and then you lose your money which in my opinion doesnt worth the risk!

I do not see any reason why somebody will prefer to use PayPal over Bitcoin. When it comes to speed you can be able to send a bitcoin transaction and it is going to be delivered within seconds and that is something that is not obtainable with PayPal.

For transferring funds from Paypal, they sometimes(or mostly) charge you $5, but with BTC, you're rest assured that what they'll charge you won't be much compared to Paypal. So, I suppose BTC is the better option.

I have never done transaction with PayPal before. The only thing I will do is to transact with BTC if that is available because I have better understanding of BTC than PayPal . PayPal is generally not accepted here

I do not see any reason why somebody will prefer to use PayPal over Bitcoin. When it comes to speed you can be able to send a bitcoin transaction and it is going to be delivered within seconds and that is something that is not obtainable with PayPal.
In some countries , PayPal are not even allowed to be opened by customers , but some other countries or people prefer paypal over BTC because they are always scared because of the volatility of BTC

Unfortunately, Bitcoin is still not accepted on many platforms. This is a really common problem for many people and they have to use PayPal. PayPal is also restricted to many countries.

These days a lot of people prefer to pay with BTC, but most people use or at least have a PayPal account. The difference with both is that BTC is secure and has no chance of getting charged back, while PayPal is famous for chargebacks. Do you use BTC(or other secure cryptocurrencies) to avoid issues, or do you still deal with PayPal because most customers prefer it?

I'm very picky when it comes to PayPal transactions. If we don't know each other chances are I will only do BTC with you.
I personally would prefer the aspect of doing online transaction with cryptocurency,because there are less issues in the confirmation of payment and less problems when it comes to payment delays.

These days a lot of people prefer to pay with BTC, but most people use or at least have a PayPal account. The difference with both is that BTC is secure and has no chance of getting charged back, while PayPal is famous for chargebacks. Do you use BTC(or other secure cryptocurrencies) to avoid issues, or do you still deal with PayPal because most customers prefer it?

I'm very picky when it comes to PayPal transactions. If we don't know each other chances are I will only do BTC with you.
I have grown to consider BTC and other cryptocurrencies more as my primary payment method because these are available worldwide whereas PayPal is available in selected countries which restrict other countries from its use

Both are just the same thing to me and i can use anyone i like. I just prefer BTC now because my PayPal account was blocked. I have a binance card so i don't have issue with crypto withdrawal

Both PayPal and bitcoin are goods ways in which you can start making money by having an online account but since PayPal is not supporting my country , I prefer btc.
Both are just the same thing to me and i can use anyone i like. I just prefer BTC now because my PayPal account was blocked. I have a binance card so i don't have issue with crypto withdrawal

Even credit cards take a longer time when there is a complaint against someone (we had one that took 5 months or so until it was resolved) so in making purchases I prefer to use PayPal with one exception and that's Amazon.

I prefer Bitcoin because it is something global and can be used in all over the world but PayPal is not being used in all the countries, so big websites should add both as payment methods.

Well it would depend upon the availability of everything because I know Paypal is not applicable in some countries and BTC is working in some countries so some people are adopting PayPal as a good source of currency and some are adopting BTC to buy cryptocurrency. Has their own reliable trust on everything on the basis of availability.

I wouldn't rely on anything else right now for making payments because PaylPal has more security measures in place. I prefer to use PayPal when making purchases because credit cards, with the exception of Amazon, can sometimes take longer when there is a complaint against someone (we once had one that took about 5 months to resolve).

Crypto is generally anonymous since it is a decentralized payment system. Crypto enables users to exchange money without revealing their real identity. By contrast, PayPal completely allows for 100% accountability when transacting. Both parties can see the identity of the person you are sending money to

For most internet transactions, I utilize my PayPal account. I don't have a BTC wallet. As a result, I am not familiar with BTC.
Though paypal is one of the best and safest account out there , but since it is not working perfectly here in my country , I prefer using my bitcoin wallet account for my transaction.

Considering the fact that currently the PayPal is not currently available in my country, but I think PayPal is one of the best paying method that I like most.

PayPal is not my preferred method of payment. For starters, PayPal has restrictions in my nation. It can only be used to transfer money; receiving is not possible. Even though some people bypass it, doing so carries a high level of risk. So, I'll take Bitcoin

I use both, but PayPal has chargebacks and is easy to understand like every other e-wallet, whereas BTC needs to understand how to use it to grow.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back