What's new

PayPal over BTC?

well, the fees are indeed high, but atleast you are having money with stable value and not worrying about the volatility and losses

well, the fees are indeed high, but atleast you are having money with stable value and not worrying about the volatility and losses

Actually fees of both BTC and Paypal is quite high. High fees is one of the main reasons why people tend to avoid Bitcoin. I remember there were many websites that paid in Bitcoin but they soon started paying in other crypto because fees of Bitcoin was just too high.

I prefer to do transactions with cryptocurrencies rather than using paypal due to the restrictions and limitations paypal has in my country.

Bitcoin but they soon started paying in other crypto because fees of Bitcoin was just too high.
yes, i actually was talking about the fees of both and why Paypal is sort of better, BTC is not worth getting paying from unless you are receiving a high amount transaction, because smaller ones are going to get ripped off for sure due to transaction fees

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning paypal or Btc and which would i choose, I would like to think that i will choose receiving and sending money through cryptocurrency fhan using paypal for it

Right now, I would go with the suggestion of going with btc because it is available in more countries and such transactions are legitimate. The only problem encountered is high charges.

Right now, I would go with the suggestion of going with btc because it is available in more countries and such transactions are legitimate. The only problem encountered is high charges.
Many are trying to avoid Paypal due to the high charges that they say. But if the BTC also has high charges for the transactions then it may be better to use Paypal instead. Another issue with BTC transaction is that you have to convert it to cash otherwise it will change in value. Good if the price increases but if not then you lose money.

I think both are useless. The transaction fees of both paypal and bitcoin is very high. Though you can set the fee yourself in bitcoin, which makes it slightly better option than paypal.

These days a lot of people prefer to pay with BTC, but most people use or at least have a PayPal account. The difference with both is that BTC is secure and has no chance of getting charged back, while PayPal is famous for chargebacks. Do you use BTC(or other secure cryptocurrencies) to avoid issues, or do you still deal with PayPal because most customers prefer it?

I'm very picky when it comes to PayPal transactions. If we don't know each other chances are I will only do BTC with you.
Bitcoin has been chosen by most of the online activities like forum sites , paid to click site e.t,c has chosen bitcoin as their mode of payment and neglect PayPal because PayPal is not universal.

I think both are useless. The transaction fees of both paypal and bitcoin is very high. Though you can set the fee yourself in bitcoin, which makes it slightly better option than paypal.

And this is why I really do not believe that Paypal is being chosen by a lot of people despite restrictions and such a high fees. Litecoin and bitcoin Cash are the best way to pay people with low fees and no restrictions. I really do not know why people ignore such convenient options?

I prefer btc over PayPal anyday anytime. PayPal terms and conditions are just too strict for me. Transacting with bitcoins is fast and easy and you also enjoy anonymous in your dealings.

I have PayPal account, with their system of service, and how strict they are, i simply prefer BTC payment by far better than PayPal payment option.

These days a lot of people prefer to pay with BTC, but most people use or at least have a PayPal account. The difference with both is that BTC is secure and has no chance of getting charged back, while PayPal is famous for chargebacks. Do you use BTC(or other secure cryptocurrencies) to avoid issues, or do you still deal with PayPal because most customers prefer it?

I'm very picky when it comes to PayPal transactions. If we don't know each other chances are I will only do BTC with you.
I don't prefer any of the two made mentioned in your post to be using to receive my earnings online or from customer,bit I prefer the use of litecoin so much though.

I try as much as possible to avoid any online transactions that will make me use my PayPal by evey means as possible. I don't want PayPal surprises

The truth is that a majority of the world are still coming into terms with using crypto so a lot of people would still prefer to adopt PayPal over the use of crypto .

I personally think that bitcoin is riskier than paypal because it’s anonymous and your wallet can be hackEd at anytime

PayPal in a landslide
Well unlike you I'll prefer Bitcoin as my payment platform maybe because PayPal is restricting most of the account in my country for reasons best known to them and besides that I have discovered bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general as it gives a very high exchange rate.

Well if not for the fact that paypal is not allowed in my country, i would have chosen it but due to how it does not work here is why i would go for crypto but even the crypto too is also not accepted. See it just tiring and annoying.

I prefer btc anyday anytime. Paypal usage comes with a lot of drama that I do not want to feature in. Btc is very easy and easy to transacts, you can change it to a stable coin if you're scare that the price may drop.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back