What's new

PayPal over BTC?

I think Bitcoin is better then paypal and there is a lot of reasons the most important reason is privacy and account limits
in bitcoin you can even hold 1000 billions of money without problems

I have used PayPal from the first time I started to work online. I really like it, it is so easy to receive payment through it. It is also so secure and convenient for me because I can easily convert the money to my local currency. I have also tried BTC payments recently and they are not bad but I don't like that transaction fees keep changing. Receiving payment when the fee is high makes you earn way less than it should have been.

PayPal isn't available in my country, so I use Bitcoin and even with that Bitcoin you Still need to pay gas fees and some other charges
I would have preferred PayPal.

For me, Bitcoin is an easy payment compared to PayPal. Banks buy your funds at cheaper rate while you sell your BTC at higher rate to exchanger so far the coin haven't fall

As for me I prefer using my BTC than PayPal because the PayPal himself not even useful to me if not bizdustry that's going to be using it because of the charges they want, PayPal also is secure but not as secure than BTC because BTC is really secure and you can't easily use them for scam not just as PayPal

PayPal has entered the cryptocurrency market, announcing that its customers will be able to buy and sell Bitcoin and other virtual currencies using their PayPal accounts. All could be stored "directly within the PayPal digital wallet", the company said. .

I will go with Bitcoin simply because it's exchange rate to my local currency is high and I also get an opportunity for my earnings to appreciate in value for sometimes.
Paypal is not in my country, but I learnt that PayPal exchange rate of foreign currency to my country's is too small, they are using official bank forex rates.

It will be very difficult for you to see company that will pay in cryptocurrencies or bitcoin per se. They normally pay using PayPal. The two have their advantages and disadvantages but companies use PayPal to keep record. Remember, you cant trace cryptocurrency.

I think PayPal is more secured than bitcoin. PayPal transactions are flawless and easy to use, you don't have to worry about your money when you make a complaint. Bitcoin as a mode of payment is not as good as PayPal.

I have both digital wallet. Most of the time I used the Paypal method whenever I cashing out on a website. That's because I feel like its easier for me.

Then I come to realization since bitcoin's price is increasing, that I should also try to withdraw on bitcoin to possibly earn more.

These days a lot of people prefer to pay with BTC, but most people use or at least have a PayPal account. The difference with both is that BTC is secure and has no chance of getting charged back, while PayPal is famous for chargebacks. Do you use BTC(or other secure cryptocurrencies) to avoid issues, or do you still deal with PayPal because most customers prefer it?

I'm very picky when it comes to PayPal transactions. If we don't know each other chances are I will only do BTC with you.
True your reasons are on point but we shouldn't forget the difference between PayPal and BTC.one is a currency and the other a wallet (pretty much like a mini accessible bank without alll its stress and the likes). Don't get me wrong I will still choose BTC over paypal any day because aside from the reasons u mentioned above. It is more secure and convenient.

Btc has its distinct advantage over PayPal. Do persons who choose to make payments in a decentralized manner without unnecessary monitoring by the authorities, BTC will be their best bet. International transfers as well is best done on the blockchain as not every nation is compatible with PayPal yet.

There isn't an official BTC (Bitcoin) account on the market. Although, there are "wallets" where you can hold your coins, one of my favorites is Coinbase. It's free to sign up for and use. https://www.coinbase.com/signin
I have an account through coinbase, it's one of the best crypto exchanger platform still around and working perfectly. Even though, my country is not on the list of accepted countries to trade, exchange, and withdraw coins via coinbase, I still love the way they run transactions on their platform. For me I prefer Cryptocurrency payment than PayPal, I never used PayPal before. Cos it is not still accessible here, that's why I choose Cryptocurrency as my number one.

I really prefer bitcoin to payment because first of all paypal isn't available in my region due to reasons I don't know while bitcoin is geographically independent meaning that I can send to anyone in any part of he would and also receive from anyone from any location.

I do not get in to BTC because I do not have ideas about how to use it. But I'm being using PayPal and I do not have any issue with it since then. Though I have interest in BTC and I want to learn how to be using it from my friend, but for now PayPal is the best for me.

Paypal is not available in my country. Even if Paypal were available in my country I would always prefer using crptocurrency. This is because cryptocurrency is decentralized and it is far much better than Paypal. Paypal is very strict and it is still not much preferred by some people around the globe. However, I must admit that it is a famous payment method.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back