What's new

Paying MicroLikes to Post on Discussion Bucks

Trader history (0)

@Joshua Farrell, I would be taking up the same challenge as I did before. Please, try to respond and track as prompt as possible. Hoping to be through before Friday. I would be starting today.
You do know my tracking is only to verify the work is done, right? Since I am in a different time zone than you, I wouldn't need to be as prompt reviewing it as you would expect me to be, unless we both just happen to be on at the same time. And I did have a weekend where I was with family, doing activities with them. I literally cannot be prompt when I am with family.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
You do know my tracking is only to verify the work is done, right? Since I am in a different time zone than you, I wouldn't need to be as prompt reviewing it as you would expect me to be, unless we both just happen to be on at the same time. And I did have a weekend where I was with family, doing activities with them. I literally cannot be prompt when I am with family.
Family first, the rest is secondary (y)

High, I would like to grab this offer.
I would like to fund my microlikes account and instead of buying microlikes, I want to earn it.
I am willing to do 25 posts and 25 topics.

High, I would like to grab this offer.
I would like to fund my microlikes account and instead of buying microlikes, I want to earn it.
I am willing to do 25 posts and 25 topics.
Sure thing, would need your microlikes account by the end. Unless it is the same as your account, then that should be easy enough to send it to.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Sent the MicroLikes out. Putting new requests to work for it on hold, until a couple remaining posting jobs are done.

@Joshua Farrell, I would be taking up the same challenge as I did before. Please, try to respond and track as prompt as possible. Hoping to be through before Friday. I would be starting today.
We need to wait for his response. I completed second package and moving to third package awaiting his reply on private message on discussion bucks.

We need to wait for his response. I completed second package and moving to third package awaiting his reply on private message on discussion bucks.
You were the one I was waiting for. You mentioned you were going to start the third set. I don't need to acknowledge every time you update me. You specifically told me you were working to start the third set, and would finish upon achieving a certain number of posts. I do not need to hold your hand to tell you it's ok to finish.

You were the one I was waiting for. You mentioned you were going to start the third set. I don't need to acknowledge every time you update me. You specifically told me you were working to start the third set, and would finish upon achieving a certain number of posts. I do not need to hold your hand to tell you it's ok to finish.
I finished the first set and the second set (50 posts) and am working to finish the third set. I am 446 messages out of 516 messages for the third set.
1713076735882.png
I will complete next 96 hours

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back