What's new

💰SELLING OPEN - HIGH QUALITY FORUM POST, BLOG COMMENT (COMPLETED BY TWO WRITERS) AND ARTICLE SERVICE ~ PAYPAL, BTC, LTC ACCEPTED!

Trader history (0)

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Me and my daughter are offering forum post and blog comment services here at Bizdustry
My daughter is aka svjiminfxv and Toni on other forums. If you would like more information, please do contact me.

The article writing service is completed by Shortie at this time only

I also have forum posting, blog commenting and data entry options below.

If possible I am looking for regular customers and I can make offers for those who are regular customers, please contact me regarding this.

IF YOU HAVE AN ORDER WITH ME AT THE MOMENT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE OFFERS BELOW BUT ONLY ONCE SO I CAN COMPLETE ORDERS IN TIME!
————————————————————

CURRENT BUY ONE GET FREE ARTICLE OFFERS:

All articles will be written professionally, fully checked and contain no plagiarism.

Bulk order 10 300-word articles for £25 ($30 US) (normally £30 or $35 US)
Bulk order 10 500-word articles for £35 ($40 US) (normally £50 or $60 US)

CURRENT BUY ONE GET FREE FORUM OFFERS:

PURCHASE 50 FORUM POSTS FOR £5 ($6.25 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER
PURCHASE 100 FORUM POSTS FOR £10 ($12.30 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER
PURCHASE 200 FORUM POSTS FOR £20 ($25 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER
PURCHASE 300 FORUM POSTS FOR £30 ($38 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER
PURCHASE 400 FORUM POSTS FOR £40 ($50 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER
PURCHASE 500 FORUM POSTS FOR £50 ($63 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER
FORUM THREAD OFFERS:

20 FORUM THREADS - £4 ($5.05 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER
30 FORUM THREADS - £6 - ($7.60 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER
40 FORUM THREADS - £8 - ($10.10 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER
50 FORUM THREADS - £10 - ($12.70 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER

CURRENT BUY ONE GET FREE BLOG COMMENT OFFERS:

PURCHASE 10 BLOG COMMENTS FOR £1.00 ($1.50 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER
PURCHASE 20 BLOG COMMENTS FOR £2.00 ($2.50 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER
PURCHASE 30 BLOG COMMENTS FOR £3.00 ($4.00 USD) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER

All payments are to be made through PayPal or CashApp, Stripe, Litecoin or Bitcoin, and upfront before the work is completed unless it is agreed that the payment be made after work is completed. I have had too many instances where I have completed the work and not received payment for it. Any issues will be rectified if there are any when work is given to the buyer.

THOSE PAYING WITH PAYPAL WILL HAVE AN INVOICE SENT UNLESS PAYMENT IS MADE UP FRONT OR THERE IS ANOTHER AGREEMENT!

I AM ASKING ALL BUYERS IF THEY CAN NOW PAY THE PAYPAL FEES AS IT IS BECOMING TOO MUCH TO LOSE. THANK YOU!

FORUM CONTENT! (CUSTOM ORDERS ACCEPTED)

Prices per forum reply are £0.10 ($0.13) ~ Prices per forum topic are £0.20 ($0.25) all prices set are via my currency and then the currency is converted to US $

BLOG CONTENT! (CUSTOM ORDERS ACCEPTED)

Prices per blog comment are £0.10 ($0.13). All prices set are via my currency and then the currency is converted to US $

10 BLOG COMMENTS - £1.00 ($1.30 US)
20 BLOG COMMENTS - £2.00 ($2.50 US)

ARTICLES

Prices per word on articles are £0.01 per word. All prices set are via my currency and then the currency is converted to US $

500-word articles are £5 ($6.50 US)
1000-word articles are £10 ($13 US)

DATA ENTRY WORK

I am able to offer data entry work when needed. Prices for this work can be discussed in PM if you are interested in this.

Please only make one order at a time, once I have completed your order you are free to order another one so that I do not get overwhelmed!

I am also taking custom orders as well, if you are interested in something a little less or a little more please let me know and we can discuss it!

All posts and threads will be made in full English, there will be absolutely no one-liners and all posts and threads made will encourage activity on your forums. I will upload an avatar and fill in my forum profile.

If you are interested in my service, please either post below with your forum URL or alternatively, you can PM me.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back