What's new

Patient is the key to success

Patient puts us in direct control of ourselves. And there is no more powerful an aid to success then self-possession. When we are patient, we give ourselves time to choose how to respond to a given event, rather than get emotionally hijacked by our emotions. It allows us to stay gathered no matter what is happening.

Yes i agree with that challenges in life are things which we can not avoid. We are always challenged for the purpose of moving from one point to anothe and if you afraid changes you will remain to be where you are, you will never ever move from one point to another, but in order to overcome challenges and live the life which every one want to live we should be "patient"..

You're extremely right, patience is very necessary when one is hoping to make it big in doing business online, most especially for those into blogging. If I was patient enough I would have been swimming in millions already, but my inpatient during the past few years has really cost me a lot.

Almost everything in life is about risk. So no matter the business you want to venture into, you are about to take a risk. The main goal is to see how you can minimize the intricacies that comes with business to keep it going.

Friends I want to advice us to be patient when working in an online website or platform and also in real life because if we are not patient we will not succeed and achieve our goals in that place or website.
Exactly patience is good for key to success. Patience is extremely important especially on the cryptocurrency front. When it comes to you trading you have to know when to buy and sell the coin, and you have to have patience to wait for the coin to generate a profit. When there is a lack of patience that is when there is Panic buying and panic selling which inevitably results in losses. Also, as they say all Good Things take time, so patience is a must

Patience is key to success on this life in anything at all we can think of. Form marriage to business to work and relationships. If we don't cultivate this art of patience, we would lose so much what we aught to have benefited from because of lack of patience

Friends I want to advice us to be patient when working in an online website or platform and also in real life because if we are not patient we will not succeed and achieve our goals in that place or website.
You are exactly right in every business when we start we have to invest by purchasing something or other expenses but we have struggle and with patience we can acheive sucesss and profit as well .If we think that we can earn profit at the first day of our business then he might not true we have to wait with patience for our success

Patient is a key to open every door. If you start a business today but you don't get the desire results, please be patient. If you Woo a lady today but she doesn't agree for you, please be patient, she will be yours soon.

I am 100% agree with it. whatever you are doing a job or a business you need to be patient. if you are starting a business you have invesment, experience, tactics but at the you need patience to get better outcomes.

According to the Cambridge Dictionary, patience is defined as “the ability to wait, or to continue doing something despite difficulties, or to suffer without complaining or becoming annoyed” where any person would have experienced these emotions

You are accurate in answer to this issue. Perseverance is a crucial element in every area in every endeavor. Many old sayings suggest that one must push oneself to the clinical limit to get a better outcome, such as "The harder we work the luckier we get" and "We mustn't give up before we start". As in company, you will have to keep up with ebbs and flows of the business before its termination.

Yes patience is a key factor to success. But it is not the only key. Remember there are cases were paitence will be required to scale through while there are other cases where your paitence will affect your success if your are not careful.

In the older generation, it use to be the key but this generation changed the padlock. I still don't believe in the saying that the pacient dog eats the fastest bone a big question everyone should be asking is what happened to the meat...

Patience puts us in direct control. And there is no powerful aid to success then self-control. When we are patient, we give ourselves time to respond to an emotional program, rather than being hijacked by our emotions. Whatever is happening allows us to stay together.
Post automatically merged:

Patience puts us in direct control. And there is no powerful aid to success then self-control. When we are patient, we give ourselves time to respond to an emotional program, rather than being hijacked by our emotions. Whatever is happening allows us to stay together.

I totally agree with this. Patience does it all. Whoever is patient will celebrate at the end. There's no success without stories. Definitely, high profiles today if asked had their ups and downs as well, but ask them, they were patient enough and they were able to overcome those trying moments, that is the reason they are celebrated today.

Yes patient is a key to success in all fields of life. It may be business or job. When you start a business, you do not know that it will be grow or fall. It will be profitable or unprofitable, you invest money to start it, many difficulties and ups and downs comes, you should not hesitate to try for growing it while you have loss by mistakes, you should learn from them and make patient to became a successful in business.

Patient is the key in a good business one is going into but there are some Bad business that does not need patient because patient is an essential need if the business is very much profitable,do not exercise patient in business you are not sure of it in the future
Post automatically merged:

Patient is the key in a good business one is going into but there are some Bad business that does not need patient because patient is an essential need if the business is very much profitable,do not exercise patient in business you are not sure of it in the future

Patience is the key,though you need to make certain decisions swiftly,to avoid..had I known. We apply patience when we know the probability of achieving a goal is high. Else act when necessary.

There is a common saying that the patient dog eats the fattest bone. Patience is a precursor of success needed every time by all business owners to achieve their set goals and mission. To make profit after an investment, one needs patience

Patience without work its nothing. Patience with no vision is nothing.
Patience without strong is as good as nothing.
Quotes of the day!

The post of consistency and persistent can win the race! But direct it in the right channel.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back