What's new

Patient is the key to success

Since impatience comes from being upset things aren’t going how you want or how quick you want them to, it’s all ‘I’ focused. Change your perspective to practice patience by thinking about the subjects around you. Consider the other people involved, or the moving parts that require time to come together.

Passion, Patience and Persistence.
These characteristics structure the bedrock of accomplishment. Passion makes the longing to accomplish. Patience directs the time we spend figuring out how. Persistence permits us in any case powerless individuals to stick at it through all failure till we can contact the achievement our enthusiasm drives us towards.

Patience is an interpersonal skill that every individual should develop and keep working on. Those who are not patient tends to give up easily. This week, I set a goal that I will work on patience, and so far its been awesome. It is not easy,but it is possible. We all can have that attribute.

Patience is truly one of the key To Success, patience is a virtue all individual must have, when you are patient you tend to get a bigger reward either in your business or in your normal day life, patience is truly the key To Success when you are tolerant and positive.

Patient is an important key to success without patient there will be no success.i.e if you have a fight with a customer you have to have patient with each of your customer come what may cos if they see the talent of patience&endurance they will bring more customers to patronize you.

Patience is a virtue which many people lack. Many people have made series of avoidable mistakes simple because they refuse to be patient and tarry a little longer. It's important that we train ourselves and our mind to always remember to exercise patience in anything we do in life.

Patience is the key to success.. Is one of the various tools one need to succeed in his or her struggle sometimes things will go against you instead of making a hasty decision which will you leave to regret you apply caution which is patience... Is a very strong tool I must say

Yes patient is success, you must be very consistent in all you do in order for you to gain success you must be very hard-working, success do not come easy, however you must only be patient but be hard working in all you do.

We are placed in full charge of ourselves by patience. And there is no more effective help than self-possession to achieve success. When we are patient, rather than being emotionally hijacked by our feelings, we give ourselves time to choose how to react to a given situation. It helps us to remain together no matter what happens.

Patience, when combined with courage and dedication whatever you want to achieve with the business you will definitely get. when you put these three in business, you will surely succeed.

When I started working online, I sadly, was one of those who wanted a get-rich-quick method.

I really needed the money, and I fell prey to sites that promises lots of money, fast.

Now I know, after years of experience, that it takes time.

Patience is best described as the ability to remain calm and not become annoyed when dealing with problems or with difficult people. It can also be described as an ability to wait on something a long time without losing your cool and becoming upset. Three reasons patience is a key to victory in life.
I love how you explained patience. Without patience one tends to miss out of alot of opportunities in life. Not being able to persist is what kills ones drive towards success. Patience is that final move you make after the last move so long as you're not giving up on your goals you will eventually hit the mark
Post automatically merged:

Patience is best described as the ability to remain calm and not become annoyed when dealing with problems or with difficult people. It can also be described as an ability to wait on something a long time without losing your cool and becoming upset. Three reasons patience is a key to victory in life.
I love how you explained patience. Without patience one tends to miss out of alot of opportunities in life. Not being able to persist is what kills ones drive towards success. Patience is that final move you make after the last move so long as you're not giving up on your goals you will eventually hit the mark

You are correct some time it takes a lot of time to begin to flourish in our business. Patient is one good attribute that will keep dreams alive and hope more active. Patient gives us the strength to wait and continue pushing until something is achieved.

Patience is a virtue and who it is required for one to succeed in life. You need to be patient in order for you to acquire knowledge and money in order to succeed in life. But never mistake waste of time to patients because most people do so. time wasting in doing something that will never again yield any result.

Patience is the key to success if it is rightly applied. Sometimes what we see as patience is really waste of time. Wisdom is profitable to direct. For every action there is a better reaction to back it up. Don't waste time all in the name of patience

Patience is a great virtue in any business. Nothing yields profit than patience in business. Not all business yields an instant result. One need to be patience most especially in building a customer base. Another thing is that, one need to be patience in handling customers, including the high rate ones.

Friends I want to advice us to be patient when working in an online website or platform and also in real life because if we are not patient we will not succeed and achieve our goals in that place or website.
My dear , life itself requires patience. We seriously need to apply at least a little patient in life and in our businesses if we truly want to make it in life,lack of patient has caused much problems to those who are always in a haste. You can't establish a business today and expect it to be giving u huge amount immediately.

Friends I want to advice us to be patient when working in an online website or platform and also in real life because if we are not patient we will not succeed and achieve our goals in that place or website.
You are right, patience is a great wealth. People who are patient always get their reward, People who are patient are the ones who are successful in life, whether it is at home or in business,
Yes, you are right. If you are working hard with patience you will be successful. This is because hard work never goes waste. In any field of life patience is required. You have to go through trail and challenges in the world.

You are right in done instances but not ahh instances you need to be patience. Sometimes you need to act fast to win the race not patiency. Its left to you to decide when to be patient or not to be that's depend on how you view any matter that arises.

You have nailed it all, patience is very important in any business you find yourself. Even this Bizdustry of a thing, anyone who cannot be patient can never benefit from this because it's not a get rich quick scheme. Patient is virtue, the patient dog eats the fattest bone. Therefore, let's cultivate the habit of patience.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back