What's new

Patient is the key to success

Friends I want to advice us to be patient when working in an online website or platform and also in real life because if we are not patient we will not succeed and achieve our goals in that place or website.

The saying goes like this; the patient dog eat the fatest born. This is true and need to be applied to our day to day life. Patient is difficult sometimes for me but its the best approach when taking some life or business decisions. This days, virtually everyone is living on a fastlane and indeeded the world is moving faster but we all need to take a breather and assess every situation. Being patient could be seen as being a fool sometimes but it worth it at the end of the day.

Yes definitely patient is the key to success. Patient teach us how to survive in the time of hardship. The time when we see that our business going to failure we should remain patient and hopeful that it will be very successful after failure. If we remain patient it will be very profitable for our business.

Yes really patience is really good as far as human beings I consine and that is why there said a patient do eat the fattest bone and also the patient person will gain all he or she want as far as one is consined and as far as he or she is patient you are free to do any thing with him or her
Post automatically merged:

Yes really patience is really good as far as human beings I consine and that is why there said a patient do eat the fattest bone and also the patient person will gain all he or she want as far as one is consined and as far as he or she is patient you are free to do any thing with him or her

Patient is the key to success and whoever that put patients as the hallmark will be excel in their profession. Patient is good to make be somebody ppl will recognized as important personal that people will be regard. I want to encouraged our ppl to be patient in all thier dealings so that they will be over power all their tribulations. Patients can be what ppl we need to excel in various endeavor either in the work or relations with ppl in their society. I would like to encouraged July ppl to make patients their hall mark of their well being.

I find it hard to believe it when anyone tells me patient is the key To Success, there are things that I won't come to you if you are not impatient .grab what you have to go up and do that on time

Friends I want to advice us to be patient when working in an online website or platform and also in real life because if we are not patient we will not succeed and achieve our goals in that place or website.
Yes it is true patients is the key of success and I am with you man at this point . ALLAH SAID IN QURAN PAK "BEAHAK ALLAH SABAR KARNY WALO K SATH".
So I am agree with you 😊😊😊😊.
Never lose patience.
ALLAH PAK BEAHAK AP KY SATH HA.🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

no matter what we do in life we need to be patient to achieve a goal in life we need to be patient those who are great today everything they had was actually because of their patience

Is really good to do with a patient some body because when it come to do with some things he or she will have patience. There was a word that said a patient dog eat a fattest bone. So us good thing to do business with a kind of person but one thing you should know about them is that they can be trusted

We are placed in full charge of ourselves by patience. There is no more effective help than self-possession to succeed. When we are patient, rather than being emotionally hijacked by our feelings, we give ourselves time to choose how to reply to a given situation. It helps us to stay together no idea what is happening on.

Patient is a good virtue, in life one needs to be patient in everything, there is no too much hurry in life. Those that rush into business with evaluating the business and stay patient with progress of their business end up losing their capital of the business

According to the Cambridge Dictionary, patience is defined as “the ability to wait, or to continue doing something despite difficulties, or to suffer without complaining or becoming annoyed” where any person would have experienced these emotions. ...

I think you are absolutely right that if a person has been doing business with enthusiasm then one day he will definitely get his reward if we.If we are impatient in business we will spoil the customer we will spoil our army and it will also damage our business so it is very important in business to improve the business

I think life is all about balance and one should understand the need to find it. Patience iis good and mostly for business and investments to grow into something big. But then one should not be blinded by the concept of patience and know when to quit.

Patience is a virtue that is becoming rare in today’s fast-paced culture. In today’s age, people are thrilled to achieve everything as early. The new culture does not allow us even to pause sometimes and check out the destination we are aspiring match with the train on which we are traveling — expecting Quick result of everything, resulting in the increasing stress level and panic about the trivial things.

Brilliant! There is good news for those who are patient. In the Qur'an, God says, "Indeed, God is with those who are patient." In the face of any adversity, we must work patiently. We must work patiently to grow our business.

They said impatience person can not the the kingdom of God, so when it comes to business patience is very very important because things may not come as you planned it may come beyond expectations.

Patience is needed to be able to run a business successfully. This is important to the success of a firm in that the employees are not from the same background.

Yes it is true patience is the key to success, they said a patience dog eat the fattest bone, in whatever way or wherever you find yourself always make sure you do everything with patience because without patience things may not be in order at the rightful time.

patience is the key to earn, not just in the online world but also in the offline world. You will have to work for entire month to receive salary at the end of the first week of the new month. same applies for earning sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back