What's new

Patient is the key to success

Patience is a virtue we all must seek to exhibit at every moment in our lives, and business is no exception. In most businesses you need to be patient before you can succeed. A lot of businesses collapse today due to lack of patience. A lot of people are not patient enough to grow their business from one stage to another, they just want to get to the top in a jiffy which is wrong. To succeed in any business what so ever, you require patience.

Patience is a great virtue and it should be applauded by all, it is something every business minded individual should have and learn to emulate. It's a word with a lots of meaning, without patience business owners tend to regret decision's they make.

Friends I want to advice us to be patient when working in an online website or platform and also in real life because if we are not patient we will not succeed and achieve our goals in that place or website.
I always tell anyone who cares to listen to my word of advice that nothing good comes easy in life. Rome wasn't built in one day, so in order for you to succeed in any kind of business project, investment plans and financial stability, you have to be patient with everything. Work hard and see things fall back in the way they are supposed to.

Not only patience but also determination, desire, and the passion. Just having patience alone without any work will not gurantee success. The thing is great things don't come instantly, be patient and work hard. I'm sure you're going to be more closer to achieving success after you do those things.

Not only patience but also determination, desire, and the passion. Just having patience alone without any work will not gurantee success. The thing is great things don't come instantly, be patient and work hard. I'm sure you're going to be more closer to achieving success after you do those things.
What passion gets you in the work you do means so much because it's what would make you always be in love with your work and once the happiness is there you can never be bored but put in all your efforts in making the business grows. I have seen people doing what they don't have passion for and it never lasts.

Friends I want to advice us to be patient when working in an online website or platform and also in real life because if we are not patient we will not succeed and achieve our goals in that place or website.
When we start a business, patience and perseverance are the key to our success.If we are bothered by customers' grandparents, it becomes a mental illness for us. We need to be calm and keep trying to improve our business and gradually the business will shine on its own. Corrupt currency is also a name for patience. Even so, owning one is still beyond the reach of the average person.

Thanks a lot for the great advice.
In everything we do in life, patience is a key. If you lack patience, then you are always controlled by panick. And if you do panic in life, you never complete an mission successfully in life and that is why patience is supposed to be the key like you said.

What passion gets you in the work you do means so much because it's what would make you always be in love with your work and once the happiness is there you can never be bored but put in all your efforts in making the business grows. I have seen people doing what they don't have passion for and it never lasts.
Yes, exactly. Have passion as much as having patience. I believe this combo works well when you want to attain success. Quality on what you do will always be better if there's passion inside you, rather than not having one.

Yes you are right patience is the key of success. When we work we should keep patience not to keep in mind that just in one day we became a millionaire

Yes, because patience contributes to our overall attitude and traits. Having this traits will make us more successful in life because not everyone have this kind of traits. Patience is the key and it will really help us especially in the times of uncertainties.

You are absolutely on point. Patience is that one virtue that one must aspire to acquire by all means possible because a lot of it will be needed when running a business, especially at its early stage. Patience more often than not turns out to be more rewarding and it teaches us what otherwise wouldnt have been learnt.

Yes, exactly. Have passion as much as having patience. I believe this combo works well when you want to attain success. Quality on what you do will always be better if there's passion inside you, rather than not having one.
I can remember a very good friend of mine who lives in UK, I told him about starting a business because he's quite rich but he told me it's never his passion to be a business man, so he doesn't have any passion for it. I was like but it would fetch you lots of money, but he turned the suggestion down.

There are many key to success , and patience is one of them. But people want everything to happen in an instant. In wanting everything to happen instantly, we lose patience to hold out for more-fulfilling opportunities and dreams.

There are many key to success , and patience is one of them. But people want everything to happen in an instant. In wanting everything to happen instantly, we lose patience to hold out for more-fulfilling opportunities and dreams.
It's what is very common with our youth lately. Not single one of them likes to follow due process when it comes to making money. It's why a lot of them are into one scam scheme or another. I can remember when they started using bitcoin scam to dupe a lot of people who didn't know much about how to invest in cryptocurrency.

Patient is the key to success, its true. It allows us to stay gathered no matter what is happening. With self-management we build trust in our capacity to deal with whatever comes our way.

I can remember a very good friend of mine who lives in UK, I told him about starting a business because he's quite rich but he told me it's never his passion to be a business man, so he doesn't have any passion for it. I was like but it would fetch you lots of money, but he turned the suggestion down.
Well if he's not into business himself then we can't force him. Maybe he is already contented on how much money he already have. Fortunate for him for being quite rich, many people always dream of being in that same position.

Yes absolutely right patience is the key in everything, there is an old saying that the fruit of patience is Sweet. So it is also used in investment and trading or even in business. Keep belief on yourself, let's things normal , let things go close and reward will be the Best. If you invest in any business then try to keep patience and get success.

No truer words than that because all business requires patience to hit the desired mark or goal set for it. It's really difficult to see a business that didn't thrive on patience as it's basically a key material holding firm to every foundation of successful businesses

In life, we often look for the keys that will ultimately help us to succeed. Sometimes they are hidden and sometimes they are right before us, all we just need is this
Commitment
Desire
Consistency
Hard Work
Integrity
Humility

Definitely there is no other shortcut to it, patience is really the key to business. If you can't be patient there is no point in going to business because nobody will tell before you bow out. As a business owner you can't start a business and expect to start making profit immediately you have to wait. That waiting time is your making and testing time and you have to pass the test.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back