What's new

Patient is the key to success

Yes ooo, a patient dog they said eat the fattest bone.. In all business I see patients is the only way.. Consistency is the key to perfect a work, and without patience you can't achieve consistency. My journey in the only would have failed since if not patients, I have been scam several times in many things I tried doing online but patient keep me going.

Patience is a great thing. By working with patience, every task of man is solved and every difficulty becomes easy. If a person wants to solve his task, he has to work patiently, because that is the best thing that can make a person do everything easily.

Friends I want to advice us to be patient when working in an online website or platform and also in real life because if we are not patient we will not succeed and achieve our goals in that place or website
Friends I want to advice us to be patient when working in an online website or platform and also in real life because if we are not patient we will not succeed and achieve our goals in that place or website.
Friends I want to advice us to be patient when working in an online website or platform and also in real life because if we are not patient we will not succeed and achieve our goals in that place or website.
Everything done with patience and perseverance can be done in a good and better way. Every work needs patience. If we stay strong we can will any battle and if we loss than we will lost. Every successful man had great patience.

Unfortunately people are no longer patient as they want to solve their money problems instantly. The urge to make money now is very high. People are ruled by get rich quick sydromes and this makes them lack patience. The oppression is everywhere, Poeple want to proof they are also successful. The situation of the immediate environment is not helping the situation. You will only be recognized when you are successful and Poeple don't care how you do it.

I agree one hundred percent without patience you will be frustrated and think that nothing works. But I tell you if you can just hold on and take each day as it comes doing your best possible with the works you have to do, you will come out great hhis doesn’t apply to online business alone but life in general

Patience, Tolerance, Persistence and Practice, is the Key. On the off chance that you have no tolerance and you haven't made it yet, at that point you come up short. Everything has now is the right time. Not really when you need it, yet when "it" chooses. There is an idiom and I have discovered it to be valid, "Timing is everything." All the stars and planets and moons need to get to the correct positions or your prosperity probably won't be too great. What is that careful purpose of achievement? Consider regular that you have gained some ground as a little achievement. For you to feel effective, others need to likewise feel your prosperity, and everybody is on their own timetable. It takes a great deal of timing for it to all meet up. You need to get one with that which you look for.

Patient of the key of success .who are patients are the ones who are success of key in the patients work of the things local of the patients .work of the start slow slow earning the patients of the work going to successs

Patience puts us in direct control of ourselves. And there is no more powerful an aid to success then self-possession. When we are patient, we give ourselves time to choose how to respond to a given event, rather than get emotionally hijacked by our emotions. It allows us to stay gathered no matter what is happening

Yes, patience is one of the main key to success, if you are not patience with your business or anything you do earn money, then it possible you lose your money to rush,patience, hard work dedication are the main key to success.

Patience puts us in direct control of ourselves. And there is no more powerful an aid to success then self-possession. When we are patient, we give ourselves time to choose how to respond to a given event, rather than get emotionally hijacked by our emotions. It allows us to stay gathered no matter what is happening.

Patience is the key truly. But the problem most of the entrepreneurs is having is that they always want to earn it big in the very first year. If people can endure and have dedication towards their goals, success is sure with that.

@Abbas, you sure are right, patience in everything we do is a real key to achieving multiple success, we have heard lots of stories of success by patience and stories of those who failed while they rushed all their way, if you think you can achieve success by fraud, then definitely, the consequences will hunt you the hard way!

You have to be patient to succeed in anything if you don't have patience you can't succeed in anything whether it is corrupt currency trading or forex trading so you have to be patient if you have patience If you don't keep it, you will never succeed in cryptocurrency trading because its rate increases easily and if you have patience, you will succeed, otherwise you can never succeed.

Of course patience is key and a virtue. However, I think it is a very fine line between patience for result and that of pure ignorance for something that may never work out. We can be wise and patient at the same time.

Yes patience is the key to success because there are many more things going in our life which harm the life and sometimes they destroy it.
When we build patience in our life so we create hard things easy in a very little time .
Patience plays the vital role in our life as I talk about my self as I was the most angry person but later I chose to select to build patience.

Usually it is the young people who are not patient. They seem to be always in a hurry to do things. But when I reached middle age I have noticed that I had developed patience. It may be due to my age that they say I have mellowed. But my take on being patient is that you can avoid the stress brought about by pressure. When I have a project or even a small task I make a schedule for it. When my schedule is not followed for any reason then I just re-schedule it on another time. Being patient can make you happier in your life.

It took me 2 years of writing on hubpages before I received my first payment. I am no longer publishing on hubpages, yet i still receive payment from hubpages. If I had given up I wouldn't have been earning from hubpages for 8 years.

The key to everything is in fact patience and the happy life is not achieved by getting everything when they ask for it. Life lessons cannot be learned unless people lose their impatience and slow down. Perseverance is one of the most important qualities a person can enable and I will share with you why I stand strong in this.

In fact, I agree with you that we are working through a website or running our business, so it is important to work with patience and endurance in both cases. Because there is no business or we do the job, we cannot develop at all, nor can we make a lot of profits. So I would like to say that if everyone is your business or you are doing a job somewhere, learn to walk according to the situation and complete your work with less than endurance, then success will definitely be achieved.

Yes, I agreed with you. Patience is the key that open success in terms of business or any kids and of Job because there will be a lot of challenges that will face a person but you have to have a patient to solve the problem. Therefore, patience will make you have a tolerance.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back