What's new

Patient is the key to success

Of course... Patience is needed in anything one does. It doesn't apply to online ventures. It applies to life as a whole.

If you are patient enough to work and wait for the results... You'll be grateful you waited. So that is just it......

Yes ooo, a patient dog they said eat the fattest bone.. In all business I see patients is the only way.. Consistency is the key to perfect a work, and without patience you can't achieve consistency. My journey in the only would have failed since if not patients, I have been scam several times in many things I tried doing online but patient keep me going.
For sure patience is key to grow any business. For any entrepreneur to break even in his or her business, such entrepreneur needs to cultivate how to be be focused, determined and exercise patience in growing the business.

This phrase always works but at some you also have to move or to make a move so that your patience will fruit with absolutely success. You cant be just patient only, you have to make that patience is suscess.

Yes, that's right, patience is a key to success. But For me, I'd say that patience is just a component key to success because I believe that success consist also by other key components such as hard work and luck. After all, a component alone cannot complete a full puzzle.

Yes. I completely agree. That's one investment might take time to yield the returns. When on invests, the urge to get the return on investment strikes you but if one is patient enough, the end result will surely be beneficial.
Success stories of great men did not come suddenly but with hardworking and patience
Post automatically merged:

Yes. I completely agree. That's one investment might take time to yield the returns. When on invests, the urge to get the return on investment strikes you but if one is patient enough, the end result will surely be beneficial.
Success stories of great men did not come suddenly but with hardworking and patience

Patience is key to success. Good things come to those who wait. Success doesn’t come overnight for most people. It requires a lot of learning, hard work and experience to reach a certain life goal. The road to success is a long one. It’s not something that can be achieved overnight. It’s rather a slow but promising process of growth that, with enough perseverance, meets the threshold of success.

I do believe patience is a virtue and it is the key to success. If we are not patience on any situation we may loss our focus in life. So we will stumble im life.

Yess in any business patients are very important.. Patient is one of the vital tool an individual need to achieve success,.. In every business ups an down always come so in this situation we should be use patience for sucess

Friends I want to advice us to be patient when working in an online website or platform and also in real life because if we are not patient we will not succeed and achieve our goals in that place or website.
If you want to be successful in any business and or field, patience are very important in any field, because without any patience you can never succeed in any field and if you trade in cryptocurrency, then patience is very important.

Yes ooo, a patient dog they said eat the fattest bone.. In all business I see patients is the only way.. Consistency is the key to perfect a work, and without patience you can't achieve consistency. My journey in the only would have failed since if not patients, I have been scam several times in many things I tried doing online but patient keep me going.
It is very important to have a patience in online business and online trading. If you want to be successful, then there should be no compromise on it because the online field only demands patience and through the patience we can succeed in it.

In everything you do, do it with patient. It is very true that patience is a virtue. Being patience will give you high reward as the saying goes great things comes to those ho wait.

Yet patience is important to every day life and may be vital to happy one. Patience implies being able to wait patiently in the face of anger or adversity, soo we have the ability to exercise it any where there is frustration or adversity.

This is true. patience is the key. Many years ago, I never have patience on everything. I want things be done and get before time. In taking things before time, many things I lost and some of my goals straighten away. I kept running on great speed but I can't see my progress because of my haste until I realize things should be done in proper time. Have patience, virtue, tenacity and everything will follow and not you that runs for goal. Let goal pursue you. step by step you can achieve what is meant for you to be.

Patience is defined as “the ability to wait, or to continue doing something despite difficulties, or to suffer without complaining or becoming annoyed” where any person would have experienced these emotions.

I agree with you. Patience is highly needed when it comes to achieving success in every business, be it online or offline. This is also coupled with persistency. You can't be patient without doing anything to ensure success comes your way.

Friends I want to advice us to be patient when working in an online website or platform and also in real life because if we are not patient we will not succeed and achieve our goals in that place or website.
Brother you are right. Patience is the key to success. Even this occurs with me in cryptocurrencies too. Its like panic sell. After purchasing a coin, i cant stay patient, i just wait to withdraw the prifit instantly.

You most likely heard the saying ‘Patience is the Key to Success’ which is practiced irrelevant to the social, religious, ethnic, gender or any other factors that differentiate people. One who’s patient tends to be happier according to some scientific studies which are linked to why older people tend to be happier.
According to the Cambridge Dictionary, patience is defined as “the ability to wait, or to continue doing something despite difficulties, or to suffer without complaining or becoming annoyed” where any person would have experienced these emotions.

Yes, ofcourse patient is key to success in every field of life .such as when we do online jobs or physical jobs patient is important factor for success becuse when we have patient we absorb all bad views of others and try again for better result in such a way we become succeful.

Unfortunately people are no longer patient as they want to solve their money problems instantly. The urge to make money now is very high. People are ruled by get rich quick sydromes and this makes them lack patience. The oppression is everywhere, Poeple want to proof they are also successful. The situation of the immediate environment is not helping the situation. You will only be recognized when you are successful and Poeple don't care how you do it.
Patience is known as the key to winning every battle. If we do anything with patience and forbearance, we will never be at a loss. For example, I started trading cryptocurrencies but lost my money due to haste and greed. If I can be seen to be patient, I can prove myself better.That's why it would be so important for me to make a profit easily.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back