What's new

Patient is the key to success

I started writing on hubpages in 2012. It took me more than one year to receive my first payment. Imagine how patient I was to receive that amount.

Without patience on our part in everything and anything we are doing, we always run into loses or mistakes. And that will be a very costly thing to always happen to us. We all need this patience indeed

Friends I want to advice us to be patient when working in an online website or platform and also in real life because if we are not patient we will not succeed and achieve our goals in that place or website.
Well i wont agree to your last statement because not only unpatiency can lead to failure of achieving goals, but fact remains that patient pays in reading our goals.

If you want to work and earn online, you need to be really patient. Online work is not something that that will earn you a lot of money overnight. You need to work really hard

I started writing on hubpages in 2012. It took me more than one year to receive my first payment. Imagine how patient I was to receive that amount.
That was the utmost patience that one should have when making money online. Taking a whole year to reach payout is not an easy job. Most people would dropout after a month or two.

You are right, patience is a great wealth. People who are patient always get their reward, People who are patient are the ones who are successful in life, whether it is at home or in business,
It is true that patience is the key to success but the one has to also be dedicated in what he or she does and also try to complete it in the society to make it in life.

It is true that patience is the key to success but the one has to also be dedicated in what he or she does and also try to complete it in the society to make it in life.
Yeah, dedication is also very important when it comes to striving for success. Staying dedicated means doing things consistently and being ready to always learn and apply what you learn to earn and to serve fully.

It took me two years of active blogging to make money from adsense. Today adsense contributes to more than 50 percent of my total income. If I was not patient, I would have never come this far

Because success requires time, consistent work, and discipline. It does not occur overnight. There will be ups and downs, as well as moments when you want to give up. But you persevere. All of this necessitates patience.

That was the utmost patience that one should have when making money online. Taking a whole year to reach payout is not an easy job. Most people would dropout after a month or two.
I waited for 2 years to receive my first adsense payment. can you imagine I continued blogging for 2 years to receive the payment of $100. You need to be patient to earn onlne.

Patients is needed for online activities. We really need patients to get some many things done. Most especially when you work online , you need patience if you want to make headway and it's very important

You are going to find it hard to make money if you do not employ patience in all your dealings. You should know that profits don't come on time in business.

There is local saying in our country that the sweetest part of the food is the one at the bottom of the pot. The impatient ones in life always get to miss this part of the process of things without even knowing about it. Patience indeed is a virtue and can really be learned

Definitely patients is the number one key of any success we desire because it show our levels of commitment and hardwork during the course of building the success, but patients alone will not birth the success we requires we must add skill to it so that it can be balance.

Yeah patience is really important in everything we do in life even as much as Working on a website, we need to use patience and discipline as the watch word.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, there are levels to having patience with something. When it's very obvious that it's not something that is going to work, I'm walking out.

Yeah patience is really important in everything we do in life even as much as Working on a website, we need to use patience and discipline as the watch word.
Patience is one of the most important thing so far,as you stated even working in a website require patience and understanding when you have patience many things is easy to archeived,

This is actually a good observation from you. Most Especially in Business a lot of people are not ready to be patient and consistent with what they are doing a day the end of the day they end up leaving what they are doing

Patience is one of the most important thing so far,as you stated even working in a website require patience and understanding when you have patience many things is easy to archeived,

Seriously, when it comes to making money or when it come to being successful in anything that you're doing, you need to have a little bit of patience.

We need to plan our financial goals and remain patient. I am sacrificing a lot and I believe that people who sacrifice a lot, gain a lot. All I can say is work hard and be patient, you will gain success for sure.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back