What's new

Passive Income That Pays

If you want to make passive income you must be ready to put in a lot of work. You can create a YouTube channel about a particular thing and make videos consistently and when your channel gets monitised, you will make passive income.

Mining is a waste of time.the time we spend on mining is not worth the money we earn. But have you ever mine crypto? What was your first experience when mining cryotocurrencies.
Probably, if you are thinking of using some applications to mine then you are probably wasting a lot of time. Many of them will end up giving your pennies which will not worth anything.

Probably, if you are thinking of using some applications to mine then you are probably wasting a lot of time. Many of them will end up giving your pennies which will not worth anything.
Yeah, I don't really like anything that has to do with mining, when I'm less busy I prefer to post on forum's than to be doing something that will waste my time. Mining is a waste of time for me.

Yeah, I don't really like anything that has to do with mining, when I'm less busy I prefer to post on forum's than to be doing something that will waste my time. Mining is a waste of time for me.
if you really want to make I, it is better you don't waste your time on such websites even though some of them do not take much of your time. The only one I am mining currently is CORE.

if you really want to make I, it is better you don't waste your time on such websites even though some of them do not take much of your time. The only one I am mining currently is CORE.
Core? Never heard of it, I'll much appreciate it if you give me a concise explaination on how it works, Maybe I'll consider giving it a trial, have you earn money from mining it?

Core? Never heard of it, I'll much appreciate it if you give me a concise explaination on how it works, Maybe I'll consider giving it a trial, have you earn money from mining it?
Even though, there is no assurance that it would be worth anything but I am just trying. The name of the application is satoshi. I could have given you a link but I don't think it is allowed here.

Even though, there is no assurance that it would be worth anything but I am just trying. The name of the application is satoshi. I could have given you a link but I don't think it is allowed here.
That's not a problem,as I said earlier I don't really have any interest on mining, I wish you good luck with that, right now mining is not one if the things I want to focus on.

That's not a problem,as I said earlier I don't really have any interest on mining, I wish you good luck with that, right now mining is not one if the things I want to focus on.
I'm not even focused on mining but the reason I downloaded the app is because you just need to click the button every 24 hours and you are good to go. It does not take time.

I'm not even focused on mining but the reason I downloaded the app is because you just need to click the button every 24 hours and you are good to go. It does not take time.
Most mining site's you just click buttons and the countdown will start,but have you ever withraw on that mining site's? I have never seen any mining platform that pays.

Most mining site's you just click buttons and the countdown will start,but have you ever withraw on that mining site's? I have never seen any mining platform that pays.
That's true anyways, but Pi is currently promising and a lot of people have been able to sell their own to other users. Someone made about $2000 from selling pi.

Creation of online paid forums is also one of the ways that could generate a lots of income online. Apart from that, you can also create a blog and work hard to make it popular.

Creation of online paid forums is also one of the ways that could generate a lots of income online. Apart from that, you can also create a blog and work hard to make it popular.
I agree with you, but one of the challenge of creating forums is that you hardly find people that will be active on the forum, what do you think is the best way to have lots of visitors on a forum?

The best passive income I have found comes from ads. I think this takes a lot of time and work but once you do have passive income, it is pretty straightforward to keep it coming in. You need to have a website that had good traffic though.

If you individually work in crypto tab, then you will never ever make passive income. If you seriously want passive income, then you need a good referral team. Or purchase their plans, then it is possible to make money.

Some of the passive income ideas I know are fews, I understand a situation of making money with YouTube, I also understand a situation of making money using of Amazon Kindles to publish digital content . This areas can generate money consistently even if you don't have to work , provided your services are of top quality.

I agree with you, but one of the challenge of creating forums is that you hardly find people that will be active on the forum, what do you think is the best way to have lots of visitors on a forum?

Actually, you will find many people who would be willing to work on your forum, if you start offering great pay rates to members. This is what many sites like Bizdustry do. We are making good amount of money in here and this is why we work on Bizdustry.

Actually, you will find many people who would be willing to work on your forum, if you start offering great pay rates to members. This is what many sites like Bizdustry do. We are making good amount of money in here and this is why we work on Bizdustry.
That's exactly the point I'm trying to make, if you are having interest on creating your own forum, the best advice I can give to you is for you to pay good amount of money to your members, that's the only best way to make the forum successful.

That's exactly the point I'm trying to make, if you are having interest on creating your own forum, the best advice I can give to you is for you to pay good amount of money to your members, that's the only best way to make the forum successful.

Yes, having a non-paid forum is no longer an option. This is because many members prefer being paid for their services and writing posts on the forum is also considered a service.

Making passive income is something that you have to be very intentional about it and it is not something that you can just be able to go out and then complete it in a day

Yes, having a non-paid forum is no longer an option. This is because many members prefer being paid for their services and writing posts on the forum is also considered a service.
Yeah that's it, everyone wants to be paid for what he or she has done, the best way to draw the attention of people is by paying them a good amount, what do you think?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back