What's new

Passive Income That Pays

Yeah that's it, everyone wants to be paid for what he or she has done, the best way to draw the attention of people is by paying them a good amount, what do you think?

Yes, nowadays it is no longer possible to run a forum where you refrain from paying people. This is because people would always want to get paid for their contributions and I think that Paid forums should pay their members.

I've heard about this CryptoTab browser but i've never really had interest in it. With this information you dropped though, i'll try it out. Do you know if they are still paying till now or if they've stopped paying.

Yes, nowadays it is no longer possible to run a forum where you refrain from paying people. This is because people would always want to get paid for their contributions and I think that Paid forums should pay their members.
That's what I also noticed, but if you enough money to start up a forum it will be a good idea, but people don't really have interest on starting up their own forum.

That's what I also noticed, but if you enough money to start up a forum it will be a good idea, but people don't really have interest on starting up their own forum.

The number of online paid forums have increased a lot and i guess that this is a great thing due to various different kinds of reasons. Such paid forums help people to make money and these paid forums can also help the owners to make money as well.

The number of online paid forums have increased a lot and i guess that this is a great thing due to various different kinds of reasons. Such paid forums help people to make money and these paid forums can also help the owners to make money as well.
That's true, but one thing I come to understand is that we also have lots of scam forums, we only have few forums that are truly paying, the numbers of scam forums is even more than the legit one's, have you noticed that?

That's true, but one thing I come to understand is that we also have lots of scam forums, we only have few forums that are truly paying, the numbers of scam forums is even more than the legit one's, have you noticed that?

Well, I am not aware of any forum that does not pay its members. This is because I work on Legit Platforms only. Were you scammed by any scam forum in the past?

Well, I am not aware of any forum that does not pay its members. This is because I work on Legit Platforms only. Were you scammed by any scam forum in the past?
No, not at all, as a matter of fact I only work here in bizdustry, i also do trade the forex market, apart from this two things I don't do anything online, I've never been scammed by a forum, but I've seen some that were scammed.

Have you actually considered starting a blog before. What is not automatically going to start bringing you anything reasonable but if you put them into it it will.

This is quite commendable but one disadvantage about mining is that you need to have referrals in order to boost your BTC. Currently, I'm mining on Satoshi BTCs and I don't even have one referral so it's quite discouraging.

No, not at all, as a matter of fact I only work here in bizdustry, i also do trade the forex market, apart from this two things I don't do anything online, I've never been scammed by a forum, but I've seen some that were scammed.

Do you also work on other forums as well. Bizdustry is a legit platform. I have been a part of Bizdustry for more than one year as of now. I used to work on Bizdustry even when I had a day job back then. I love Bizdustry.

Do you also work on other forums as well. Bizdustry is a legit platform. I have been a part of Bizdustry for more than one year as of now. I used to work on Bizdustry even when I had a day job back then. I love Bizdustry.
I only work here on bizdustry, there are different forums but I only Post here on bizdustry, I don't have that much time to be posting on other forum's, bizdustry is the only and best forum for me.

I only work here on bizdustry, there are different forums but I only Post here on bizdustry, I don't have that much time to be posting on other forum's, bizdustry is the only and best forum for me.

That's great! I work on Bizdustry and a few other forms as well. So, why don't you have enough time? Do you have a day job as well? I do not have a day job and this is why I am able to work on many forums.

Some of these platforms are not reliable and even if I have to look for a way to make money passively, I will only need to do it on platforms that are trusted. Which I know of so many of them but will require me to have a skill.

That's great! I work on Bizdustry and a few other forms as well. So, why don't you have enough time? Do you have a day job as well? I do not have a day job and this is why I am able to work on many forums.
Bizdustry is the only forum I'm currently working on, sometimes I hardly find enough time to post here because I spend much of my time on the forex market.

I always thought this method of earning was outdated but you've resuscitated my interest and I'm joining your telegram group right away.
That you have payment proof makes it the more better. Thumbs up to this information.

I don't that that's a passive income, if you really want to earn a passive income online then you need to work hard to have a good experience, if you have experience on anything I believe you won't have problem earning money with it.

If you have enough money and the neccesary equipment and resources to start your own forum and you can start getting traffic early , starting a forum site is a good and lucrative business.

If you have enough money and the neccesary equipment and resources to start your own forum and you can start getting traffic early , starting a forum site is a good and lucrative business.
That's true, and if you want to make it more interesting I think you should add the amount of money to me earn daily, I believe with so doing you can be able to have more people there.

Bizdustry is the only forum I'm currently working on, sometimes I hardly find enough time to post here because I spend much of my time on the forex market.

Well, that's great! At least you are having great time working on bizdustry. I think you must also consider making money on a few other kind of freelancing sites as well.

However, I appreciate the knowledge.
Even though I haven't used it, I am aware that using a platform with this kind of earning strategy will result in very slow earnings.
Perhaps for that reason, I haven't used it yet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back