What's new

Paidverts.com Review: Scam or Legit??

I will sign up right now at this site and if I'll earn 0.25$ a day that will be great and a good add to my list , the minimum cash out is fine so we can reach it very soon especially if we'll get some referrals .
You can't earn this amount per day; the rate of earning there is low; maybe if you invest like 20$ or more, you will make even you won't.

I was with the PTC site, but when i checked the minimum withdrawal threshold it is high, and the amount I'll be earning per day is low compared to the time I'll be investing steadily on it. That's what made me to pause my progress there, to focus on cointiply when it concerns PTC sites.

You can't earn this amount per day; the rate of earning there is low; maybe if you invest like 20$ or more, you will make even you won't.
Investing 20 $ is too risky so I can't make such step , even though I see that Paidverts is a site that stay legit for long time but my old expériences with PTC sites is not good , I am still active on some PTC sites but not at adverts .

Investing 20 $ is too risky so I can't make such step , even though I see that Paidverts is a site that stay legit for long time but my old expériences with PTC sites is not good , I am still active on some PTC sites but not at adverts .
I don't think so, Ptcshare and paidverts are ancient sites, and they still pay their member since 2014 without problems.
We never hear that a member from there didn't receive his payments.

Is Paidverts a reputable company? Paidverts is a legitimate company that pays its customers, but I wouldn't suggest it. It takes an inordinate amount of time to earn huge amount of BAP, the system practically requires you to log in every day, and the earnings are incredibly poor for the amount of time invested.

Paidverts is an old PTC site that rewards viewers by clicking on ads. Their are 20+ ads to click on and earn through paidverts. The system resets everyday, and you start again to click on ads to earn rewards.

HOW TO EARN WITH PAIDVERTS?

Rewards starts from $0.03 per ads click. Their are over 20+ ads in a day to click from and earn dollar rewards.

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN THROUGH PAIDVERTS?

The pay rate starts from $0.03 per ad, and their are 20+ ads to click from. You can earn around $0.25 a day clicking on those or more than depending on other offers you complete on the site.

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM WITHDRAWAL THRESHOLD?

The minimum withdrawal threshold is set at $4. Meaning, if you amaze rewards up to $4, you can withdraw it into Bitcoin, Payeer, Payza, Perfect money, Skrill, Neteller etc.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH PAIDVERTS;

Go to their official website and create account and get started asap with their task jobs.
Most of those paid to click sites are scam, they promise to reward you after doing tasks, but at the end of the day, you would not get paid, giving you some reason for their actions.

I don't like to venture into platforms that is based on referrals to earn more and faster,paid to click sites earnings are usually too small for me.

I understand that most of this PTC sites works with referrals to earn something tangible. Without referrals the earnings will be so minimal, and hard to reach minimum withdrawal threshold.
yes this is the fact and i am also a member of this PTC site and the strange thing is that it was my first PTc site when i entered in this crypto world and started to learn about crytpo currencies. well with out referral you cant earn as you want.

yes this is the fact and i am also a member of this PTC site and the strange thing is that it was my first PTc site when i entered in this crypto world and started to learn about crytpo currencies. well with out referral you cant earn as you want.
Yes, you can't earn reasonable amount of money without referrals. I made this thread, it is a legit PTC site, but pay so minimal amount of reward. That's why i left it and focus on other rewarding sites, better than it.

Yes, you can't earn reasonable amount of money without referrals. I made this thread, it is a legit PTC site, but pay so minimal amount of reward. That's why i left it and focus on other rewarding sites, better than it.
you did the right thing then because i have left it also and people don't join it because they know it's very less earning site so its not easy to get referrals here on this site. well have you join my site which is really good. you can watch videos also to earn. here join now JOIN Best PTC. another one is- earn Dollars now EARN DOLLARS

While working for all these websites. Many factors should be considered. Among those factors include data consumption and time. To be frank, if actually I am working for money and not for fun, the payment is a turn off for me.

While working for all these websites. Many factors should be considered. Among those factors include data consumption and time. To be frank, if actually I am working for money and not for fun, the payment is a turn off for me.
Can you explain more about that? do you mean that you didn't receive your money or you can't withdraw them
that's really interesting.

Honestly I need money from all angle, so if this platform is what it is, without any mixed reaction I will give it a try,nice review though, 2$ accumulative from ptc site is not bad in a day.

In think I was using this site a long time ago, when I was doing a lot of PTC site. However, I left the site because I lost motivation to continue with the poor paay rate

Paidverts is an old PTC site that rewards viewers by clicking on ads. Their are 20+ ads to click on and earn through paidverts. The system resets everyday, and you start again to click on ads to earn rewards.

HOW TO EARN WITH PAIDVERTS?

Rewards starts from $0.03 per ads click. Their are over 20+ ads in a day to click from and earn dollar rewards.

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN THROUGH PAIDVERTS?

The pay rate starts from $0.03 per ad, and their are 20+ ads to click from. You can earn around $0.25 a day clicking on those or more than depending on other offers you complete on the site.

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM WITHDRAWAL THRESHOLD?

The minimum withdrawal threshold is set at $4. Meaning, if you amaze rewards up to $4, you can withdraw it into Bitcoin, Payeer, Payza, Perfect money, Skrill, Neteller etc.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH PAIDVERTS;

Go to their official website and create account and get started asap with their task jobs.

Paidverts is a very popular website and I even have an account with them but there are still many things that are yet to be addressed. First of all, how much is it possible to earn if I invest $10? I contacted the administration of paidverts and they stated that there is not a specific amount that I am supposed to earn rather the earnings are diversified. In short, I really do not know how much I would be able to earn, so can you please provide some guidance?

Registering on a paid advert is not a problem but the real problem is getting paid. some of these sites will ban your account when you're close to the withdrawal threshold. all this is discouraging people from joining. besides, the reward per click is too little.
No, Paidvert PTC website is never like that. They are very legit and have been in existence for a very long time now. I can say that it is one of the oldest PTC websites and they are still paying with no issues from members. There payout is low compare to others.

Paidverts is a very popular website and I even have an account with them but there are still many things that are yet to be addressed. First of all, how much is it possible to earn if I invest $10? I contacted the administration of paidverts and they stated that there is not a specific amount that I am supposed to earn rather the earnings are diversified. In short, I really do not know how much I would be able to earn, so can you please provide some guidance?
You don't need to invest your hard earned money into paidverts. You should continue as a free member first, when you must accumulated more rewards you can then invest.

You don't need to invest your hard earned money into paidverts. You should continue as a free member first, when you must accumulated more rewards you can then invest.

Unfortunately, the amount they pay to free members is quite low. It will take several years to earn something which you can then re-invest because they pay pennies and it is not worth it. I do not know how much they pay on daily basis if you invest with them.

Although I am not really sure about it, I think I will register and try it out too. But the thing about this ptc sites is that you need referals before you can earn anything tangible. Or worse they might ban you when you try to withdraw.

Unfortunately, the amount they pay to free members is quite low. It will take several years to earn something which you can then re-invest because they pay pennies and it is not worth it. I do not know how much they pay on daily basis if you invest with them.
Hmm, i know they don't give their free members reasonable amount of money cos they want you to upgrade membership to earn higher. You can go check how their upgrade plans work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back