Paidverts.com Review: Scam or Legit??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Paidverts is an old PTC site that rewards viewers by clicking on ads. Their are 20+ ads to click on and earn through paidverts. The system resets everyday, and you start again to click on ads to earn rewards.

HOW TO EARN WITH PAIDVERTS?

Rewards starts from $0.03 per ads click. Their are over 20+ ads in a day to click from and earn dollar rewards.

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN THROUGH PAIDVERTS?

The pay rate starts from $0.03 per ad, and their are 20+ ads to click from. You can earn around $0.25 a day clicking on those or more than depending on other offers you complete on the site.

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM WITHDRAWAL THRESHOLD?

The minimum withdrawal threshold is set at $4. Meaning, if you amaze rewards up to $4, you can withdraw it into Bitcoin, Payeer, Payza, Perfect money, Skrill, Neteller etc.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH PAIDVERTS;

Go to their official website and create account and get started asap with their task jobs.

Paidverts is an old PTC site that rewards viewers by clicking on ads. Their are 20+ ads to click on and earn through paidverts. The system resets everyday, and you start again to click on ads to earn rewards.

Rewards starts from $0.03 per ads click. Their are over 20+ ads in a day to click from and earn dollar rewards.

The pay rate starts from $0.03 per ad, and their are 20+ ads to click from. You can earn around $0.25 a day clicking on those or more than depending on other offers you complete on the site.

The minimum withdrawal threshold is set at $4. Meaning, if you amaze rewards up to $4, you can withdraw it into Bitcoin, Payeer, Payza, Perfect money, Skrill, Neteller etc.

Go to their official website and create account and get started asap with their task jobs.
Registering on a paid advert is not a problem but the real problem is getting paid. some of these sites will ban your account when you're close to the withdrawal threshold. all this is discouraging people from joining. besides, the reward per click is too little.

Registering on a paid advert is not a problem but the real problem is getting paid. some of these sites will ban your account when you're close to the withdrawal threshold. all this is discouraging people from joining. besides, the reward per click is too little.
Lol, paidverts won't banned you for any reason good, unless you try to cheat the system. All PTC sites don't pay too high based on their advertising rights. They don't generate much revenue, so they share it within the members. But I think their pay rate is a bit higher than others.

Clicking on advertisement and getting paid for it Is one of the best ways to màke more money on the internet. I can even see that they pay higher amount unlike other PLATFORMs that pay less amount compared to the total number of work a member will do on their platform as a daily task

Clicking on advertisement and getting paid for it Is one of the best ways to màke more money on the internet. I can even see that they pay higher amount unlike other PLATFORMs that pay less amount compared to the total number of work a member will do on their platform as a daily task
Yeah, with the review I made about the PTC site, they are worth working for. If one is looking for the beat PTC site to earn that extra bucks online. Paidverts is one of the oldest ptc sites that is still going strong up to date.

I am yet to try ptc. If you can earn 25 cents per day and if you need $4 for withdrawal, you might easily payment in every 15-20 days. However,problem with ptc is they don't have a lot of higher paying ads

Is Paidverts Legit? Yes, Paidverts is legit and they DO payout to their users, but I wouldn't recommend using it. It takes way to long to rack up a significant amount of BAP, the system pretty much forces you to have to log in every day, and the earnings are extremely low for the amount of time put in.
Post automatically merged:

Is Paidverts Legit? Yes, Paidverts is legit and they DO payout to their users, but I wouldn't recommend using it. It takes way to long to rack up a significant amount of BAP, the system pretty much forces you to have to log in every day, and the earnings are extremely low for the amount of time put in.

Chaii, already all PTC sites pay little to nothing when you compare your time and the amount of tasks you are doing. But in some case their people who need it. Especially those ones that are new to online earnings can use it to rack up more bucks that gonna motivate them for more.

So it is a another good PTC site , I think by earning 0.25 $ a day we can reach the 4$ in 16 days and that's very good , I will register under you and start view ads , I hope this site remains legit .

Wow just coming across this will try and check it out to see how it goes, hope it goes well. One thing will most sites like PTC can be phony putting up rules setup just to fail you. But since the reviews here are good about PTC in particular I will try and see the outcome, did some others in the past with not so nice experience. Another discouraging things about advert paid to click platforms are their low payout and high withdrawal threshold, but reviews seems to be nice with this one so fingers crossed.

Wow just coming across this will try and check it out to see how it goes, hope it goes well. One thing will most sites like PTC can be phony putting up rules setup just to fail you. But since the reviews here are good about PTC in particular I will try and see the outcome, did some others in the past with not so nice experience. Another discouraging things about advert paid to click platforms are their low payout and high withdrawal threshold, but reviews seems to be nice with this one so fingers crossed.

I will sign up right now at this site and if I'll earn 0.25$ a day that will be great and a good add to my list , the minimum cash out is fine so we can reach it very soon especially if we'll get some referrals .

They didn't keep their earnings rate that's why I'm not active at this site cause I see that others PTC sites are better than this site actually , I signed up eagerly to earn 0.25 $ a day but only I earned 0.03 $ on my first day watching all ads .

I won't recommend this site to any body becouse the online reviews has already given me what I need to know about it, they pay people token after waiting their time, the users said they spend their day on the site I mean on daily basis but at the end the money they pay you it's just nothing.

Payment #1
Thanks

Paid-Verts-01.png

Operation date: 27 Mar 2021 18:26
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Operation type: transfer
Amount: 0.95 $
Comment: Hey, here is your cashout from the PaidVerts.com / MyTrafficValue.com, enjoy!

Payment #1
Thanks

Paid-Verts-01.png

Operation date: 27 Mar 2021 18:26
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Operation type: transfer
Amount: 0.95 $
Comment: Hey, here is your cashout from the PaidVerts.com / MyTrafficValue.com, enjoy!

Congratulations for your payout. I know how earning is slow via the ptc/faucet sites. Earning $1 there can take more than 2 weeks to come by. So any one that manage to earn something tangible there, i always congratulate them, its never easy to do that.

Congratulations for your payout. I know how earning is slow via the ptc/faucet sites. Earning $1 there can take more than 2 weeks to come by. So any one that manage to earn something tangible there, i always congratulate them, its never easy to do that.

Thanks for reply.

It is sure the earning is low. But it can be more and fast if we have Referral.
If you have more Referral, then only you can earn more by doing only few minutes work.

But this site is Trusted and Stable.

Thanks for reply.

It is sure the earning is low. But it can be more and fast if we have Referral.
If you have more Referral, then only you can earn more by doing only few minutes work.

But this site is Trusted and Stable.
I understand that most of this PTC sites works with referrals to earn something tangible. Without referrals the earnings will be so minimal, and hard to reach minimum withdrawal threshold.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back