Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
With NFTs becoming more and more popular these days, it got me thinking. What if you could be paid for your NFT designs? You know how people make art and sell it as an NFT? Well kinda like that, but instead you're paid for art, that is then made into an NFT. Of course you wouldn't get paid for the NFT side of it, but you'd be paid for the design. Does anything like this exist? And if so, could you make good money doing this?

There are sites out there but I think it's not that easy since the ideas about NFT is new, broad, and might not be welcoming for others. Those who have skills in designing could check on the oportunites surronding NFTs.

If you design an NFT then you've literally created it in my opinion. I'm not sure you'll be happy seeing how well something you designed keeps racking in sales besides how's the person not sure you wouldn't double cross them.

With NFTs becoming more and more popular these days, it got me thinking. What if you could be paid for your NFT designs? You know how people make art and sell it as an NFT? Well kinda like that, but instead you're paid for art, that is then made into an NFT. Of course you wouldn't get paid for the NFT side of it, but you'd be paid for the design. Does anything like this exist? And if so, could you make good money doing this?
Definitely many graphic designers are paid for designing NFTs on freelancing websites, the best example is on Upwork, with NFTs expansion there is more demand for graphic designers nowadays.

I have tried so many ways on earning from nft but none has worked for me yet, but I would still keep trying till i hit the jackpot which is not far off, as nft is the future that the metaverse have given us

If you visit Fiverr, you can see a lot of freelancers have NFT creation gigs, some freelancers are even charging $1000 for NFT collections. If you are a graphic designer and digital artist, you can try.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back