Have You Tried Selling NFT?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
According to recent news, OpenSea grew by 34 percent in the last couple of weeks. Since OpenSea is the largest NFT marketplace, this growth means a lot for people who are into NFTs. I am thinking of getting back into NFT again. I used the word again because a couple of years ago, I tried selling NFT and did not succeed. Therefore, I stopped doing it, but now I am thinking of trying my hands again.

Even though I'm very involved in the crypto world and have tried almost every possibility that this ecosystem gives me, one of the few things I haven't done yet is create my own NFTs and sell them, I would like to do it at some point, but that time has not yet come.

With the evolution of Generative AI tools, I think creating NFT arts and mining these arts as an NFT on NTF marketplaces and selling them has been a lot easier. However, in order to sell NFTs you need some investment as gas fees (for minting NFTs).

The fact that the token of this project has grown does not mean that it will regain its popularity, because I tried to sell my project at the peak of the popularity of NFt and I did not succeed, so now that there are hundreds of such projects, I would definitely not return to it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back