What's new

One product you hated buying online instead of offline?

I just hate buying anything online that's relating to clothing or stuff like that, that will warrant me to talking about any size of the thing. It's eitehr oversize or too short for me

I actually know some people that don't fancy buying any kind of product online because they believe that most products that are being sold online are not of high-quality. Also, they cannot be able to inspect them by themselves before making payments.

Actually there is no doubt that there are some people that will develop a hetreat to some product online due to some certain reasons.

Personally I have not such for any product online even though I once had a problem with one of my order which was not supplied based on what I requested for.
Well for me normally I don oder for things online, that's because I don't like what they are doing, most of the things I'm buying online they are not of good quality.

Many people faced this problem, after purchasing a product online they noticed that it has a problem, in my opinion you should buy items which are important for you offline.

The good thing is that many online platforms usually offer a money back guarantee or a replacement warranty as well that protects the buyer. Otherwise, no one would have purchased products online.

The good thing is that many online platforms usually offer a money back guarantee or a replacement warranty as well that protects the buyer. Otherwise, no one would have purchased products online.
That's true, I think that's a way to also draw attention of a lot of people to there businesses, if you are good at doing that you can earn a considerable amount online.

I so much hate buying clothes online because they never fit me and even shoes. That is why I prefer going to shop and testing them out myself before buying.

Well I can't really tell much about buying products online and offline but I consider them as both same because I haven't had a bad experience with buying stuffs online and there are some mistakes too that are made both online and offline.

I so much hate buying clothes online because they never fit me and even shoes. That is why I prefer going to shop and testing them out myself before buying.

Apart from clothes and shoes, which other products do you have a lot of challenges whenever you purchase them online that you feel that you shouldn't be using online channels to purchase them?

Well I can't really tell much about buying products online and offline but I consider them as both same because I haven't had a bad experience with buying stuffs online and there are some mistakes too that are made both online and offline.
You can earn a considerable amount of money by buying an selling things online, but you need to have the knowledge first before you can earn money from it.

Well I haven't been buy product online but I believe there is absolutely no difference between goods bought online and that of which are bought offline.

Though there are challenges but I believe such are faced both online and offline too.

They're so many conditions that are attached with this money back guarantee when it comes to making purchases and if it's something that doesn't cover whatever reason why you don't want to have the product anymore, they will not refund your money.

Well I haven't been buy product online but I believe there is absolutely no difference between goods bought online and that of which are bought offline.

Though there are challenges but I believe such are faced both online and offline too.
That's true, I also don't like buying things online, that's because most things online are not as good as you see it, I have once bought something online I never liked it since from then.

A lot of people now prefer to buy almost everything they need online as long as it's sold in online stores. It's because of how convenient it is to buy items online and have it delivered at your home.

Have you ever bought anything online and hated the decision so much because you believe that it would have been better to buy that particular item offline instead of online?
Yes, clothes. I always like buying clothes from physical stores where i'd get to try them out because the i hated and i never wore some of the few clothes i bought online.

Yes, clothes. I always like buying clothes from physical stores where i'd get to try them out because the i hated and i never wore some of the few clothes i bought online.
Buying things online is not something good for me because anytime I order for something online I don't use to get the exact thing I want, this has been the reason why I hate buying things online.

Buying things online is not something good for me because anytime I order for something online I don't use to get the exact thing I want, this has been the reason why I hate buying things online.
That's really bad. I've bought some things like shoes, jewelries online and they were exactly what i ordered. I've only had bad experiences buying clothes online so i just stopped buying clothes online.

I have actually had some very good experience with making use of online stores to purchase some products but it is not all of them. It's why I always make sure that I purchased from a trusted online store so that I will get exactly what I ordered for.

That's really bad. I've bought some things like shoes, jewelries online and they were exactly what i ordered. I've only had bad experiences buying clothes online so i just stopped buying clothes online.
Well I must say You are lucky, for me I prefer to buy things offline, most of the things I'm buying online don't use to be what I really want, an that's where the problem comes.

Well I must say You are lucky, for me I prefer to buy things offline, most of the things I'm buying online don't use to be what I really want, an that's where the problem comes.
I used to consider myself unlucky because most clothes i order online are usually below my expectations but i think i'll start considering myself lucky because others things i get comes exactly as i ordered it most times.

Personally I don't blame anyone that prefer to make all their purchases offline because of the bad experiences that they have encountered trying to make use of online platforms to purchase one product or another.

I used to consider myself unlucky because most clothes i order online are usually below my expectations but i think i'll start considering myself lucky because others things i get comes exactly as i ordered it most times.
That's exactly what I'm experiencing Everytime I oder for something online 😅😅, it really sucks not to see what you are expecting especially after paying for it.

That's exactly what I'm experiencing Everytime I oder for something online 😅😅, it really sucks not to see what you are expecting especially after paying for it.
And the most annoying part is that almost all online vendors do not accept payment on delivery or payment after delivery. One just have to pay for the item and hope to get what one ordered.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back