What's new

One product you hated buying online instead of offline?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.1800USD
Biznotes
A lot of people now prefer to buy almost everything they need online as long as it's sold in online stores. It's because of how convenient it is to buy items online and have it delivered at your home.

Have you ever bought anything online and hated the decision so much because you believe that it would have been better to buy that particular item offline instead of online?

I remember I bought an expandable hose but when I used it and tried, it has holes in it and water keeps on dripping. I regretted buying it since I returned it but still they refunded the amount but in exchange, I bought another product which is a blender. The blender was a good buy though since it is a good brand.

Yes it is convenient to buy online now since you can choose cheaper ones online but with the same quality but reviews must be checked for quality transaction purposes.

A lot of people now prefer to buy almost everything they need online as long as it's sold in online stores. It's because of how convenient it is to buy items online and have it delivered at your home.

Have you ever bought anything online and hated the decision so much because you believe that it would have been better to buy that particular item offline instead of online?
Clothing was one product I dreaded purchasing online instead of in a physical store. I can't tell how a garment will fit or if the color or fabric will be precisely what I anticipate until I see it in person. Return rules for online apparel orders can often be stringent and obscure.

Clothing was one product I dreaded purchasing online instead of in a physical store. I can't tell how a garment will fit or if the color or fabric will be precisely what I anticipate until I see it in person. Return rules for online apparel orders can often be stringent and obscure.

I also had an experience as well with some of the clothes that have ordered online some years ago and it was not something good because I ended up not making use of the product and just give it away. Ever since that day, I've never tried it again when it comes to buying clothes online.

For me it is my power bank, after buying the power bank, i noticed it was not as effective as the ones others bought of the same products. I just had to manage it cause i do not want to go through the trouble of returning it. If i had bought it offline it would have been a lot easier to change it.

I think that clothes would be the kind of product that I would never buy online because I always would like to test them and try them before I buy them or purchase them.

I have had awful experience when it comes to buying clothes online because they tend not to bring the exact clothes I order so I'll just go to the boutique to choose the one I want

I have had awful experience when it comes to buying clothes online because they tend not to bring the exact clothes I order so I'll just go to the boutique to choose the one I want

There are many people who tend to start this business because this business is profitable as there are many people who are quite enthusiastic when it comes to buying clothes.

I ordered for a shoe online and got it delivered only to find out that the shoe wouldn't size me. It was actually the same size I wear but a smaller one of it. That was the first time that a size of shoe has a bigger one and a smaller one. I hated buying shoes online from that time.

For me it is car, I don't see any reason to buy a car I have not test-drive. I also hate buying clothes online, The last time I bought clothes online was regretful, Because it was actually less than my size.

I don't like to shop for things online especially through social media as most of the prices are inflated by advertisers which is not something that is good for me, as I would end up spending more.

Many people faced this problem, after purchasing a product online they noticed that it has a problem, in my opinion you should buy items which are important for you offline.

Actually the buying of products online are really good but sometimes it's not encourageble personally I once had a bad experience with the purchase of goods online and since then, I prefer offline. the product is ordered for, was not the one supply.

A lot of people now prefer to buy almost everything they need online as long as it's sold in online stores. It's because of how convenient it is to buy items online and have them delivered to your home.

Buying products online is convenient and saves time, but it also has a disadvantage. Some products are marketed online with more quality than the original products. This exactly happened to me when I ordered a Snickers and got less quality than what I expected.

Buying products online is convenient and saves time, but it also has a disadvantage. Some products are marketed online with more quality than the original products. This exactly happened to me when I ordered a Snickers and got less quality than what I expected.

The last time I actually purchased something from jumia, this was exactly the experience that I had and I had to return the product immediately but it took almost one month before they were able to refund my money to me but they eventually did it.

I just hate buying anything online that's relating to clothing or stuff like that, that will warrant me to talking about any size of the thing. It's eitehr oversize or too short for me

Well I'm not a type that buys things online always, were I'm living we have an offline store,I get most of my things there without ordering anything online.

I think there are some things people should always buy offline because sometimes what you order online will not be what you will get. The only thing I tend to buy online and digital courses or products.

Actually there is no doubt that there are some people that will develop a hetreat to some product online due to some certain reasons.

Personally I have not such for any product online even though I once had a problem with one of my order which was not supplied based on what I requested for.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back