What's new

Number of bitcoin ATM(s) in your country.

You mean Nigeria got one and I have no idea about it? Wooww, tell me more about it and where it is located.

well things like that isn't famous yet and it will take a while before people get to know such exist not just in Africa but even in the Western world.?

With the current ban of cryptocurrency in Nigeria a lot of people who are supposed to be benefiting from the coin is actually experiencing a lot of challenges right now because the government is really clamping down on who are dealing on cryptocurrencies.

where in Nigeria is the bitcoin ATM location. This is the first time that I will hear that there is an ATM in Nigeria.
But crypto currency is banned in Nigeria. So how come that there is a bitcoin ATM machine in Nigeria? I don't think that there is a bitcoin ATM in Nigeria
They said one was launched in Lagos but till today I don't know if it exists or just another tales by moonlight stories. We need crypto atms or pos in Nigeria because we have many crypto holders here.

Their are zero at the moment in my locality. When I'm not seeing any of the BTC ATM being planted here in my country anytime soon.

I think in my country there is absolutely only one atm that have been constructed for now , hopefully more are been constructed to spread crypto awareness

According to the update I had before then there was an bitcoin ATM in Lagos that was before cricketer was ban in Nigeria but honestly I couldn't see anybody who could ascertain the truth.
Okay. it can only be made before the ban on Crypto currency by Nigeria government.
But will the ATM still function for bitcoin and other crypto currency? Because despite that the Nigeria government has banned crypto currency. We still use crypto currency some how in Nigeria.

Okay. it can only be made before the ban on Crypto currency by Nigeria government.
But will the ATM still function for bitcoin and other crypto currency? Because despite that the Nigeria government has banned crypto currency. We still use crypto currency some how in Nigeria.
Yeah we still use cryptocurrencies but you will discover that it is through peer to peer transactions, no Exchange platform is able to run cryptocurrency to fiat transactions at the moment.

Yeah we still use cryptocurrencies but you will discover that it is through peer to peer transactions, no Exchange platform is able to run cryptocurrency to fiat transactions at the moment.
Well I think some exchange do but the fee is normally high. There are Africa wallets that pays directly to Fiat currency though I have not used them.

Well I think some exchange do but the fee is normally high. There are Africa wallets that pays directly to Fiat currency though I have not used them.
Since the ban on cryptocurrency I have not seen any of them that paid directly to Fiat currency but would like you to mention some for the purpose of learning.

They said one was launched in Lagos but till today I don't know if it exists or just another tales by moonlight stories. We need crypto atms or pos in Nigeria because we have many crypto holders here.
But a new ATM for bitcoin or other crypto currency can not be created in Nigeria for now.
I agree with you. But it is expensive using peer to peer exchanges. Because what some people buy 1 USD worth of bitcoin is too small. Imagine them buying $1 worth of bitcoin for N400. That is small compare to the real value of the dollar. Thank God for this guy that do buy $1 worth of crypto currency for N450 from me.

I wish there could be more cryptocurrency ATM machine in my country because I am tired of all these exchanges find a way to extort money from you for every transaction.

But a new ATM for bitcoin or other crypto currency can not be created in Nigeria for now.

I agree with you. But it is expensive using peer to peer exchanges. Because what some people buy 1 USD worth of bitcoin is too small. Imagine them buying $1 worth of bitcoin for N400. That is small compare to the real value of the dollar. Thank God for this guy that do buy $1 worth of crypto currency for N450 from me.
That is business for you because they also buy and resell and they also capitalize on the fact that they won't scam you , so you get paid as at when due then the volume you want to exchange also determine.

I would like to see bitcoin ATMs in my country in the nearest future, but currently there is no such thing but you are looking forward to seeing such.

Since the ban on cryptocurrency I have not seen any of them that paid directly to Fiat currency but would like you to mention some for the purpose of learning.
There is , I know if someone that withdrawed through a wallet to Fiat currency . I will tell you the name of the wallet later.

There is , I know if someone that withdrawed through a wallet to Fiat currency . I will tell you the name of the wallet later.
I would like to know the name of that site because ever since the cryptocurrency ban in Nigeria have been using binance P2P and one reliable WhatsApp P2P platform.

You mean Nigeria got one and I have no idea about it? Wooww, tell me more about it and where it is located.

well things like that isn't famous yet and it will take a while before people get to know such exist not just in Africa but even in the Western world.?

But the real question for you to ask me whether Nigeria is a country really have a future with cryptocurrency with what the government is doing to is the use of cryptocurrency in the country?

My own country haven't gotten any Bitcoin ATM machine here. However it's very good to see that more and more people are finally embracing Bitcoin and the crypto currency exchange Business.

Bitcoin ATM in Nigeria? That sounds so strange to me. Anyway, with the ban of crypto by the federal government and the recent media circulation about CBN coming up with a digital Currency by October, the future is crypto still remain skeptical.

The number of Bitcoin ATM are not more than six in number in my country. They are all distributed in only six states including the federal capital territory in my country

There are presently 0 bitcoin ATMs in my locality and I don't think that they are going to be popping around anytime soon because there is an impending ban on cryptocurrency.

I think you're talking about normal exchange services. You can buy and sell crypto at normal rate using p2p platforms on binance, Huobi and so on. Just that you need to be verified.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back