What's new

Number of bitcoin ATM(s) in your country.

just one sir
Yes. Bitcoin ATMs are safe to use although they have higher fees than traditional exchanges. Many Bitcoin ATMs don't allow you to withdraw fiat currency. For ones that do, you'll need to send Bitcoin from your wallet to the wallet address provided by the Bitcoin ATM.

There is not any Bitcoin ATM on my country! I hope in the future they will adopt Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies and then without the doubt we will get Bitcoin ATM in my country. However, if are there who interested to show the ATM places around the world this is interesting website:
coinatmradar.com

well things like that isn't famous yet and it will take a while before people get to know such exist not just in Africa but even in the Western world.?

Please where is Nigeria ATM Bitcoin located.
When you talk about ATM I don't understand if you are talking about Niger Republic because as long as iam concern there is nothing like visible ATM machine for Bitcoin in Nigeria.

This is the first am hearing if this, both the news of the establishment of bitcoin atms around the world and the presence of one in nigeria presently, I would like to know where this bitcoin atm is presently, although I can pretty much guess that it would be located in either Lagos or Abuja, although am almost certain it would be Lagos.

The number of bitcoin ATMs are gradually spreading across board so as to make Exchange much more easier. Currently US has the highest number of Bitcoin ATMs now while my country Nigerla has one bitcoin ATM. How many has your country got?
I think that the number of Bitcoin ATMs within my region is probably about 4 within the country as a whole. But from my understanding with these ATMs I think that you can just use them to purchase bitcoin but you can't use them to actually withdraw your Bitcoin in terms of Fiat currency. Is this the same case when it comes to the ATMs that are within your region as well?

I think that the number of Bitcoin ATMs within my region is probably about 4 within the country as a whole. But from my understanding with these ATMs I think that you can just use them to purchase bitcoin but you can't use them to actually withdraw your Bitcoin in terms of Fiat currency. Is this the same case when it comes to the ATMs that are within your region as well?
I have actually not have access to the Bitcoin ATM in my country because I am far from the location, I guess the ATMs will have similar mode of operations though it would have been better if it allows fiat currencies withdrawal too.

There are no single bitcoin ATM in my country but over there in the first world countries Like USA, UK and the rest, there a lot of Bitcoin ATMs most especially in the US. In fact almost all the 50 states in the USA have bitcoin ATM

I have actually not have access to the Bitcoin ATM in my country because I am far from the location, I guess the ATMs will have similar mode of operations though it would have been better if it allows fiat currencies withdrawal too.
There are some that I have heard about that actually do have the facilities for the users to convert their cryptocurrency into their local currency. Perhaps in order to do that there are verification and legal implications as well. I am not sure. I think that the functionality of an ATM can be depended on the region where the ATM is present as there are some that even have ATMs for dogecoin now as well as I have been seeing on a Facebook page that I follow surrounding this coin.

Concerning numbers of bitcoin ATM'S used in my country. Well, I don't know or I will be shocked to hear if there is any in my country presently. There will be if it becomes more global and the government in my country accept it but I really doubt if there is any at the moment. .

Aside the fact that nigeria is second largest user of Bitcoin and other altcoin in the crypto currency exchange Business I just heard this morning that they have started installing different Bitcoin atm in the country which will make it easy for people to transact with Bitcoin just like the way they use commercial Bank atm. So this is a good development for us

The number of bitcoin ATMs are gradually spreading across board so as to make Exchange much more easier. Currently US has the highest number of Bitcoin ATMs now while my country Nigerla has one bitcoin ATM. How many has your country got?
Nigeria has one Bitcoin ATM? Your assertion is quite shocking. If truly there is any, the news should be all over the social media handles, especially Twitter where you get to hear legit gists quite in time. Also, CNN or Arise News would have made it a subject of discussion. I can boldly say in the lady two weeks, they always talk about bitcoin.

I heard there's one bitcoin atm machine in Lagos but I can't really say where it's located and I'm not sure if it's in operation right now. My fear is that this corrupt police men parading their selves as SARS wont hang around where the machine is waiting for who would use the machine. Well it's a good news though.

I heard there's one bitcoin atm machine in Lagos but I can't really say where it's located and I'm not sure if it's in operation right now. My fear is that this corrupt police men parading their selves as SARS wont hang around where the machine is waiting for who would use the machine. Well it's a good news though.
You have a point be they can use that opportunities to extort people but currently the acitivites of the SARS are no longer active. I also wish to see the ATM machine in Lagos but I have no business in that city now.

It's funny how the number of Bitcoin ATM is spreading across the globe and yet there's no single one recorded in my country. I do hope and believe that will time my country will step you to the constant change of world and join the moving train.

To the best of my knowledge and from what I have seen. I don't know if Nigeria has any functional bitcoin atm at the moment. There may be one which I don't know of but surely should be in Abuja or Lagos.

The number of bitcoin ATMs are gradually spreading across board so as to make Exchange much more easier. Currently US has the highest number of Bitcoin ATMs now while my country Nigerla has one bitcoin ATM. How many has your country gotto the best of my knowledge bitcoin ATMs in Nigeria are about 6 or there about they might be more than this number but I know of 6 in specific locations within the city where I live.

There are no single bitcoin ATM in my country but over there in the first world countries Like USA, UK and the rest, there a lot of Bitcoin ATMs most especially in the US. In fact almost all the 50 states in the USA have bitcoin ATM
This is a good development so far. IAM happy that it is happening gradually and it will soon extend to the remote part of the world.
The western country seems to be the center for modern civilization.
Once it is done in USA and UK it will cross.

Well, good to know bitcoin have got an ATM. I'm yet to find bitcoin ATM in my country because I have never come across any of such. Or maybe it has been in existence but I never discovered it. However, this post has propelled me to go and find out if we have bitcoin ATM here.

At present there is no ATM for Bitcoin in my country. If there is any there is chances that people are going to vandalize it. A close examples what happened at the lekki shooting. On the following morning when the incident happened, the hoodlums March streets to the next available atm spot I'm vandalised all the machine with the hope of taking away some cash.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back