What's new

Number of bitcoin ATM(s) in your country.

In my country bitcoin is not widely used and there isn't an ATM for bitcoin yet. I hope maybe there might be some in the near future but right now we have to use the alternative ways available for cashing out our bitcoin to our local fiat and finally to the bank.

As bitcoin trend more in other countries the use of bitcoin ATM will become very necessary because of fast transactions and to limit illegal activities of some scam Exchange platforms though so far the crime rate is very minimal.

At present there is no ATM for Bitcoin in my country. If there is any there is chances that people are going to vandalize it. A close examples what happened at the lekki shooting. On the following morning when the incident happened, the hoodlums March streets to the next available atm spot I'm vandalised all the machine with the hope of taking away some cash.
I think if you are talking about lagos there is one actually around Lagos and many people are already making use of the atm to withdraw , so its actually made by one popular company like that , and i think that protest is already over ,so i think there might not be any issue of atm vandalism again , i just hope for the best actually i think

I don't think anything of such has ever landed in Africa. Bitcoin ATM machine is like I'm hearing it for the first time. However there was one young guy that manufactured one in Nigeria recently. It was displayed in the technology exhibition where the guy explained how the ATM could be used. He tested it in public and the machine was able to convert the Bitcoin to dollar. Ever since then I've never heard any thing like that.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think anything of such has ever landed in Africa. Bitcoin ATM machine is like I'm hearing it for the first time. However there was one young guy that manufactured one in Nigeria recently. It was displayed in the technology exhibition where the guy explained how the ATM could be used. He tested it in public and the machine was able to convert the Bitcoin to dollar. Ever since then I've never heard any thing like that.

The number of bitcoin ATMs are gradually spreading across board so as to make Exchange much more easier. Currently US has the highest number of Bitcoin ATMs now while my country Nigerla has one bitcoin ATM. How many has your country got?
I don't know the number of Bitcoin in our country. I will only share what I have just recently heard from a trading coach. He has a friend where he bought 1,500 Bitcoin. He bought it when the price of Bitcoin was at $1. But today if you have that number of Bitcoin, then you will be a multi millionaire here in our country.

The number of bitcoin ATMs are gradually spreading across board so as to make Exchange much more easier. Currently US has the highest number of Bitcoin ATMs now while my country Nigerla has one bitcoin ATM. How many has your country got?
This is my firs time hearing this term, and i was not even aware Nigeria has something like that. Please what state is the one in Nigeria located and how does it really operate?

Sadly, there are no bitcoin atm in my home country. IN fact there are not even wallet and exchanges base in my home country. If there were bitcoin atm, would I use it, maybe
It shows your country NEPA isn't interested in adopting Cryptocurrency like those crypto adopted countries. Before they are still evaluating how the future will be for Cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is not even legal in my country. Possession of bitcoin and all other crypto currencies is punishable by law. However, people are bypassing country's law to invest in crypto currency.

Bitcoin is not even legal in my country. Possession of bitcoin and all other crypto currencies is punishable by law. However, people are bypassing country's law to invest in crypto currency.
Yes people must find ways to bypass any restriction on crypto. Crypto is an avenue for economic empowerment so the government can't prevent us from accessing it. I believe there will be crypto atms or pos in the nearby future.

where in Nigeria is the bitcoin ATM location. This is the first time that I will hear that there is an ATM in Nigeria.
But crypto currency is banned in Nigeria. So how come that there is a bitcoin ATM machine in Nigeria? I don't think that there is a bitcoin ATM in Nigeria

I am going to say none probably I have not come across any in most City I have visited. It will be good if you can have cryptocurrency ATM around the world so that it will be easier to make withdrawal of your money from the wallet.

where in Nigeria is the bitcoin ATM location. This is the first time that I will hear that there is an ATM in Nigeria.
But crypto currency is banned in Nigeria. So how come that there is a bitcoin ATM machine in Nigeria? I don't think that there is a bitcoin ATM in Nigeria
According to the update I had before then there was an bitcoin ATM in Lagos that was before cricketer was ban in Nigeria but honestly I couldn't see anybody who could ascertain the truth.

To be honest it was only this year that I have learned about the Bitcoin ATM. That just goes to show the popularity of that crypto coin. In our country I have not heard of 1 yet. By the way, I am wondering if those Bitcoin ATM have a license to operate or are they illegal. Even the vendo machines need a license.

I can't wait to see a time when things like this won't be available in the sense that we can have a particular ATM spot where we can withdraw our bitcoins.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back