What's new

Number of bitcoin ATM(s) in your country.

If you had seen the pictures in Lagos already it is definitely gonna be in that area or that picture will have address of the location which is more easier than Google search.
I think i saw the location and the picture together and not differently and i used google search to find those information

I will be happy if some of you in Lagos could locate and possibly use the AtM and take a picture with it for us to see here. I am outside Lagos I would have done that.

We have 3 in Nigeria has of now and they have been operational since july
The last time I checked we only have one but I wouldn't know if you have recent information that it has increased to 3 , if it had please endeavor it mention thier location for confirmation.

The last time I checked we only have one but I wouldn't know if you have recent information that it has increased to 3 , if it had please endeavor it mention thier location for confirmation.
One in Lagos state another in Abuja and the recent one in bayelsa state..they are all up and running in those state.

And then. In my country (Italy) for the moment are present 46 ATM machines that work also in Bitcoin.
But in my city GENOVA... unfortunately neither one for now!
However, I am confident that they will soon arrive also in my part.

That's right brother, I'm also from Nigeria and with the Bitcoin machine in Nigeria now, I see more Bitcoin machines Coming in which will create opportunities for everyone including the government.

I am glad that more are in Nigeria now , I will try to locate the one In Abuja very soon, I am optimistic other African countries.will have at least one especially in countries like Ghana, Egypt, Kenya etc.

Africa's biggest nation, nigeria has just welcome its first Bitcoin ATM.

Blockstale BTM, the organization that introduced the ATM in the Dazey Lounge and Bar in Lagos state, plans to dispatch in excess of 30 additional terminals across Nigeria.

"In spite of the multitude of lawful vulnerabilities about digital currencies in Nigeria, Nigerians end up being the most noteworthy crypto brokers in Africa," Blockstale's CEO and author, Daniel Adekunle, told neighborhood media

Number of Bitcoin ATM's in my country? Well, I know that there are Bitcoin ATM's in my country.

But I don't know how many ATM's because I have not counted ooo.

In my country there are only one or two bitcoin ATM. Most people in my country don't know about cryptocurrency and that is why there are aren't many bitcoin ATM in my country.

I made a quick research because I have absolutely no idea about it. I found out that currently, we only have two bitcoin ATM machines in the Philippines. Both of it are in the same city.

w
The number of bitcoin ATMs are gradually spreading across board so as to make Exchange much more easier. Currently US has the highest number of Bitcoin ATMs now while my country Nigerla has one bitcoin ATM. How many has your country got?
wowww..... So there is a bitcoin ATM in this country... I'm really surprised because I've never heard of it.... That's a welcomed development... I hope there will be more of such ATm's in the future

There is no Bitcoin ATM machine in my country. Although, we've been waiting to ha e it one day. I love being realistic about things. Nigeria no get any ATM Machine for bitcoin. Even bank ATM never reach us, talk less of Bitcoin ATM. Well, I believe it will get here soon.

I don't know the numbers of Bitcoin ATM in my country and i honestly do not know if there is anyone in my country Nigeria.
This will be nice if Bitcoin ATM are everywhere just like cash ATM, I only remember seeing a POS sales outlet that buys Bitcoin.

There is no Bitcoin ATM machine in my country. Although, we've been waiting to ha e it one day. I love being realistic about things. Nigeria no get any ATM Machine for bitcoin. Even bank ATM never reach us, talk less of Bitcoin ATM. Well, I believe it will get here soon.
Ensure you verify your claims , Currently Nigerla has Bitcoin ATM in Lagos this was launched about 4 months ago, while some one told me there is another one in Abuja and Bayelsa, these two I have not verify their authencity.

Ensure you verify your claims , Currently Nigerla has Bitcoin ATM in Lagos this was launched about 4 months ago, while some one told me there is another one in Abuja and Bayelsa, these two I have not verify their authencity.
I base in Lagos, but I've not seen any bitcoin ATM. Will the machine pay with Naira equivalence or what? How many Nigerian have 1 bitcoin to withdraw? Well, I will not argue, but try to do your investigation very well.

The number of bitcoin ATMs are gradually spreading across board so as to make Exchange much more easier. Currently US has the highest number of Bitcoin ATMs now while my country Nigerla has one bitcoin ATM. How many has your country got?
As bitcoin crypto crruncy prevail in all around the world, definitely near future every country will have own Bitcoin ATM. While as i know my own country in Pakistan has also not yet.

I base in Lagos, but I've not seen any bitcoin ATM. Will the machine pay with Naira equivalence or what? How many Nigerian have 1 bitcoin to withdraw? Well, I will not argue, but try to do your investigation very well.
The bitcoin Atm machine didn't state the minimum withdrawal is 1 bitcoin, recall that 1 bitcoin is arround 10 million so you can't Nigerlans don't have it , Nigerla is ranked the second in terms of bitcoin usage. Authentic Crypto News firm confirm the availability of the bitcoin Atm in Lagos.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back