What's new

Not everyone needs to start a business!

Businesses is not actually for everyone because we all have our own natural talents within us there are some people that cannot manage a business but that's of people that can manage a business very well so we need to search with them except to find out the best talent that is suitable for us

Not every part of the body can be eyes, or nose, or ear, or tongue. Not everyone of us would venture into business of whatsoever form. All we need venture into is that which enables us to live to the fullest without the attention of people.

Not everyone needs to start a business.

But, everyone needs to find a way to increase their income.
It could be by learning a high income skill, and freelancing alongside your job.

It could be by improving your already existing skills, so you can get a better paying job.
Point is: don't settle for less. Do all that is legally possible, to attain financial freedom.

Stop operating below potential.
There is nothing wrong if everyone starts a business. Somebody else's business is another person's need and vise versa. The simple truth remains we all can't be business man.Some would be artisans, skilled and unskilled labour.

According to my own point of view, I believe that everyone need to start a business but not everyone can control a business but still everyone need something to hold onto when he is old in this case we all need a business
Post automatically merged:

According to my own point of view, I believe that everyone need to start a business but not everyone can control a business but still everyone need something to hold onto when he is old in this case we all need a business

Excellent advice @Trexxxy , you are absolutely right, we all think about having a business, but it is not the only way to generate income. Learn new skills or develop existing ones, find ways to exploit that knowledge to generate higher income and achieve financial freedom. It is the best way to be independent without the necessity of a business.

This has to be a very good advice to people who jump into business with high hopes of earning lots of profits. Business is not as easy as it seems and the risk involve can be hidden until one ventures into it. Most young entrepreneurs are so concerned about the profit they are going to get from the business and this make them not care about how risky it could be. People could sharpen their skills and help business owners instead of getting into one.

You are right, we can't all be entrepreneurs, some people are job creators and have to create jobs for others to work under them. Most people believe in the bandwagon mentality and just go with the crowd believing they can succeed in business without planning.

If you have a job then it is better to focus on your career for a better position and a higher salary in the years to come. An entrepreneur is one who has the capital and who has no good job to speak of. My wife is fond of selling clothing items but she stopped when she was promoted as a supervisor in her job. It is better to concentrate on her career instead of making a start up that has no guarantee of a good profit. With her job she is now earning more than enough.

It could be by learning a high income skill, and freelancing alongside your job.

It could be by improving your already existing skills, so you can get a better paying job.
Point is: don't settle for less. Do all that is legally possible, to attain financial freedom.

Yes it is not necessary for everyone to start business but business is best according to my point or view because we invest our best skill on our own work instead for someone else but it is necessary to increase your income

Business itself is a skill and not just a thing one goes into because it pays. Some people can't stay with money and that's one thing you must be good at when you're in business. Once you can't stay with money, just forget about it because you will end up eating up your capital.
not everyone need to business but everyone need to increased his income in a proper way he should also increase their existence skill and increased financial conditions.live in comfortable and try to need a best job to support the families

Business itself is a skill and not just a thing one goes into because it pays. Some people can't stay with money and that's one thing you must be good at when you're in business. Once you can't stay with money, just forget about it because you will end up eating up your capital.
not everyone need to business but everyone need to increased his income in a proper way he should also increase their existence skill and increased financial conditions.live in comfortable and try to need a best job to support the families

Like saying not everyone necessarily needs to be an enterpreneur, the little thing you find doing can be makimised by running skill development in the field you have potentials.

If any of these reasons ring true, you do not need to become an entrepreneur: You're Running Away from Something. You Want Control. You Want to Make Millions. You Want to Become a Media Darling. You Want to Spend More Time With Your Family. Your Brother Wants to Start a Business With You.

I agree with you that not everyone should rely on business. Learning a marketable skill is also a great thing to. It is not business alone that can earn you extra income. Even skills are great for extra income and even earning you a living whether online or offline.

Yes, you're right, I totally agree with you. It is not everybody that his destined to own a business of his own, so the best to do is to look for alternatives and identify your skills and areas in which you think it can be useful

I definitely couldn't agree more with you that not everyone can run a business or have a business mindset. Some people who do not like doing business they are only interested in getting jobs and increasing their income. While some people are so much interested in being their own bosses and of course making a whole lot of money and being self-employed some are just concerned about job security

I definitely couldn't agree more with you that not everyone can run a business or have a business mindset. Some people who do not like doing business they are only interested in getting jobs and increasing their income. While some people are so much interested in being their own bosses and of course making a whole lot of money and being self-employed some are just concerned about job security

Why should you never start a business?
You want control

In running your business, you will have complete control over everything; Starting a business can actually make you feel less in control. You can't control when customers pay you, or even if they want to buy your product. You can't force your employees to live up to their crazy expectations

Thanks for sharing these amazing points. It's true that everybody must not go into business, am not a business woman but i attain financial freedom through online business and freelancing. We are on a mission to eradicate poverty

That's true not everyone needs to start a business and not everyone wants to start a business. But i have my goal and i really want to have my own business in the future because i want our life to be better. For my mom. Some people are already contended with what they have anyways

I also agree that business is not for everyone. Some people are simply not cut out for the attention and management a business deserves but that should not stop such people from expanding their income sources.

If multiple failures without any guarantee of success scares you, it’s probably a sign you’re not cut out to be an entrepreneur.
Here are 7 other indications it’s time to call it quits on starting your own business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back