What's new

Not everyone needs to start a business!

What the vast majority look for from a business just happens numerous years down the line. Individuals start a business since they need opportunity, all the more spare time and more cash. No one has the resolve to battle for significant stretches of time for those prizes when it implies surrendering those things first. In the beginning, you will have no cash since all that penny starts a new business, you will have no time on the grounds that consistently something should be done, you will have no opportunity since you have numerous duties.

Regardless of how you look at it you should know that people are different. Not everyone would have the same likes and dislikes and that is what makes us humans. Business is clearly not for everyone and some rather work in an office and its fine.

this is a very good point that needs attention,not everyone can start a business and there are dome people that are better at delivering services by working under someone since that is what he/she is good at but some people just want to know what it feels like to start a business and be a boss of themselves

we must actually accept the fact that business is not for everybody there are some people who cannot waste and the stress of starting up a new business but they are good in managing a business that has been established by another individual, everyone has their own talent .

Not everyone needs to start a business.

But, everyone needs to find a way to increase their income.
It could be by learning a high income skill, and freelancing alongside your job.

It could be by improving your already existing skills, so you can get a better paying job.
Point is: don't settle for less. Do all that is legally possible, to attain financial freedom.

Stop operating below potential.
We should all try to improve our productivity by maximizing and actualizing our full potential. Not every one is meant to an entrepreneur or be a business owner but a lot can do themselves more good by improving and upgrading themselves for better opportunities that may come their way for a better paid jobs or to earn themselves a better and an improved role in their chosen carrier/field

Whenever we think about earning money, the very first thing that comes into our mind is either a job or a business. The fact of the matter is that a job or a business is not a neccesity when it comes to earning momney. There are many ways to earn money and being self-employed is also a great way to earn money. You can start making money online and become a self-employed individual. You are your own boss if you are self-employed. There is no one who will yell at you. I have always preferred freelancing over a day job because of these reasons. Unfortunately, online earning options are limited in certain countries.

The poster and other members opinions are on point , if all of us going into business then business won't prosper because there will be more of supply than demand all the time. It is very important everyone should search his or herself on what he/she is passionate about then go for it , there is huge money if you are an infopreneur

Exactly is not for everyone

I had no choice other than to learn marketing myself. That business ended up failing anyway, but the lessons I learned have allowed me to become who I am today. When you're starting out, you need to wear all the ...

Right not everyone has to be involve in buying and selling or production of goods but we all have to think of a way to increase our daily or monthly income. It can be through involving in other things apart from our regular ones which gives that monthly income. Buying and selling itself is not an easy thing to do and I believe is not for everyone

Not everyone needs to start a business.

But, everyone needs to find a way to increase their income.
It could be by learning a high income skill, and freelancing alongside your job.

It could be by improving your already existing skills, so you can get a better paying job.
Point is: don't settle for less. Do all that is legally possible, to attain financial freedom.

Stop operating below potential.
Absolutely right, businesses isn't for everyone. Some people don't have the strength and capability to manage a business. It's just better to acquire skills and knowledge to better in your field to stay relevant and earn more income.

Not everybody can run a company or have a mentality for business. It is said that the food of one man is the poison of another man, not everyone can become a business owner or an entrepreneur. This can be done by learning a skill that goes to more courses or maybe applying for more jobs in your profession. Some people are really good at developing a company on a part-time basis. So we can't all be the same, you know,

You quite true. Business is not for everyone. Some people are not just meant for business and that is just the fact. Everyone however, need to find a way income like you said. That income must not be coming in through a business.

I will argue with this. In fact everyone will have to start a business or even if not now, they should just make sure they have a proper business plan according. Business are not for the rich only

Very true I agree. Most persons are better off working for an organisation or an individual because they are very emotional about losses in business. Business involves mental toughness which very few persons have.

It is not everyone that has the oreintation of starting a business truly, based on the sentiment or research made thus far, i could say when you approach people and ask the main reason why they open a business they venture into, they obviously have nothing to talk about it, as those the business owner they when they face a little bit of challenges they will fall and have no other option han to leave the business to those who have desire for it.
Post automatically merged:

It is not everyone that has the oreintation of starting a business truly, based on the sentiment or research made thus far, i could say when you approach people and ask the main reason why they open a business they venture into, they obviously have nothing to talk about it, as those the business owner they when they face a little bit of challenges they will fall and have no other option han to leave the business to those who have desire for it.

Exactly, business is not for everyone, do not rush into business simply because everybody is doing it, as long as you do something you don't put your mind into, it may not really be successful. It is always important to source for all the ways in which one can get income rather than do something because other people are doing it. Find what works for you.

yes this is a hundred percent true not everyone is built to be an entrepreneur. some people's dream is to work in a big company and get paid salary every month go for vacation etc. so everybody has his or her own choices to make, whereas other people's dream is to have their business set up. so its choice

Business itself is a skill and not just a thing one goes into because it pays. Some people can't stay with money and that's one thing you must be good at when you're in business. Once you can't stay with money, just forget about it because you will end up eating up your capital.
I support your point of view totally, not everyone has the skill to run a business successfully. Business is for those who can manage to hold money to sustain the business to grow. If one cannot stay with money like you said, he should not venture into any business.

I think what you mean is that not every one have that capacity to properly manage and run effectively an outfit that require both skill and managerial acumen to generate profit.
But some persons are mostly comfortable working in an already establish outfit

Again to add to what I have said about business and how it isn't for everyone. Business requires patience and sacrifice which is not something everyone has. Another thing is sometimes some people can do business but don't have the support and opportunity.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back