Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
Xenforo, for instance, allows for articles as a form of discussion node along with just the regular discussion node. Who has implemented newer things on your forum? Are there even more things you want for your software?

Yeah, I actually started using this. It has been interesting. I only did a handful of articles just to test it out. Not sure if I will be sticking with it or not. It can be useful for traffic.

Xenforo is more intended for PHP versions for example in Xenforo you cannot set the MongoDB version for storage unlike you are using MySQL MongoDB converter between the interaction of MongoDB database with Xenforo. This plugin exists really.

I am using three different open source forum software. However, apart from basic features, I have not explored anything for my forum software. That's because I am unable to give my time on my forums. However, I am thinking to take a break from my other engagement and work on my forums to add various features. I would like to add a peer to peer marketplace on one of my forums.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back